ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

dirk digler 12-02-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9174003)
You and other have the belief Belcher killed his GF so therefore he is a complete and total piece of shit. Dirk even compared him to Sandusky.

If someone cant comprehend the difference between Belcher who has no history of anything bad, snapping due to addiction, head trauma or a crazy GF, and then killing her in a moment of blind rage to a man who spent 20 or so years molesting little boys, then I don't know what to tell you dude.

I posted yesterday that there possibly could have been a moment had a loaded gun been handy I may have shot me ex-wife. I was that irate. She put me through emotional and financial hell and showed absolutely no remorse or regret the whole time.

I have never in my life hit a women or performed any act of DV but I cannot honestly tell you had a gun been within reach a few times I wouldn't have shot her.

Its been 12 years since my divorce and I am happily remarried but I can look at those moments and think it could have happened. Its called being honest with yourself.

Makes it hard to just pass judgment as you and other have done.

I never compared what he did to Sandusky I just made the comparison that Chief players wearing t-shirts remembering Belcher would be like Penn State players wearing t-shirts remembering Sandusky or Paterno(who didn't commit a crime). The only comparison is that Sandusky and Belcher are scumbag criminals. I could have used Panthers players wearing t-shirts remembering Rae Caruth or anyone other POS player\coach.

HMc 12-02-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9174040)
its fine to a mourn a friend or a teammate for the loss

but when you go public and start SCREENPRINTING t-shirts for remembrance and memorial to wear in public and promote as swag, while pointing to the SKY

that's what people have a problem with. Mourn the less personally, privacy of your home, locker room, funeral, etc etc. But to get on social media and look up to the sky like this dude did something heroic is completely wrong with many's ideals/beliefs

Apparantly he should be able to do that, regardless of how it may make others feel, because it's a necasary part of his healing process.

Not to mention that people have been healing for hundreds of thousands of years prior to twitter.

I have personally never felt the need to take to social media to mourn the death of a family member, but maybe I don't understand because that family member hadn't murdered someone immediately prior to their death.

Frazod 12-02-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9174050)
:hmmm:

Why you mad bro?

Because there's already enough stupidity oozing through this thread, we really don't need anymore. If you want to be stupid, try aiming it elsewhere.

chiefzilla1501 12-02-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9174070)
I never compared what he did to Sandusky I just made the comparison that Chief players wearing t-shirts remembering Belcher would be like Penn State players wearing t-shirts remembering Sandusky or Paterno(who didn't commit a crime). The only comparison is that Sandusky and Belcher are scumbag criminals. I could have used Panthers players wearing t-shirts remembering Rae Caruth or anyone other POS player\coach.

Jerry Sandusky is not dead.

Jovan Belcher is.

You don't see the difference here?

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9174080)
Because there's already enough stupidity oozing through this thread, we really don't need anymore. If you want to be stupid, try aiming it elsewhere.

Wow dude, I hope your wife keeps all firearms away from you tonight. No need for you to go full Belcher on anyone...

It was simple ****ing question, no need to ****ing meltdown like some asshat about it. MUron dumbass...

Go **** yourself with a rusty aids tree. Dumbass ****tard...

mcaj22 12-02-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9174074)
Apparantly he should be able to do that, regardless of how it may make others feel, because it's a necasary part of his healing process.

Not to mention that people have been healing for hundreds of thousands of years prior to twitter.

I have personally never felt the need to take to social media to mourn the death of a family member, but maybe I don't understand because that family member hadn't murdered someone immediately prior to their death.

look at this way, had he not shot himself in the parking lot, and was arrested for murder, nobody would be making those t-shirts if he was alive sitting in jail.

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 08:20 PM

Actually Frazod, I am just kidding...

TheGuardian 12-02-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9173865)
He also killed himself, how hard is it to understand he was not acting in a sane manner?

The fact he shot her 9 times tells you he was out of his ****ing mind.

this. JFC, some people.

SAUTO 12-02-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9174047)
So I can benchmark it, would you stick by a friend that killed an immediate family member of yours?

If they were dating I would be very torn.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod 12-02-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9174101)
Actually Frazod, I am just kidding...

That's nice. Ignore list. You. Goodbye.

Chiefshrink 12-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9174040)
its fine to a mourn a friend or a teammate for the loss

but when you go public and start SCREENPRINTING t-shirts for remembrance and memorial to wear in public and promote as swag, while pointing to the SKY

that's what people have a problem with. Mourn the less personally, privacy of your home, locker room, funeral, etc etc. But to get on social media and look up to the sky like this dude did something heroic is completely wrong with many's ideals/beliefs

I agree. There are times when well meaning good human beings make irreversible horrific mistakes and when those situations do present themselves the best thing to do is just to grieve in private and not speak publicly about it BECAUSE there are no winners in this type of situation.

Bowe in his immaturity may mean well but his sub-conscious "narcissistic attention whoring" is bleeding everywhere:rolleyes:

banyon 12-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9174003)
You and other have the belief Belcher killed his GF so therefore he is a complete and total piece of shit. Dirk even compared him to Sandusky.

If someone cant comprehend the difference between Belcher who has no history of anything bad, snapping due to addiction, head trauma or a crazy GF, and then killing her in a moment of blind rage to a man who spent 20 or so years molesting little boys, then I don't know what to tell you dude.

I posted yesterday that there possibly could have been a moment had a loaded gun been handy I may have shot me ex-wife. I was that irate. She put me through emotional and financial hell and showed absolutely no remorse or regret the whole time.

I have never in my life hit a women or performed any act of DV but I cannot honestly tell you had a gun been within reach a few times I wouldn't have shot her.

Its been 12 years since my divorce and I am happily remarried but I can look at those moments and think it could have happened. Its called being honest with yourself.

Makes it hard to just pass judgment as you and other have done.

Ok, but you must realize that others will not view the actions of a murderer through the prism of your personal experience. And if you had acted on your impulse, it is likely that 12 people would've been exactly that judgemental, and they would'be been right to be.

What should people do? Post that "gee this was an awful thing, but He was 75% good, so that's a wash?" When you do the ultimate crime you sort of forfeit that weighing process. imo.

And the first part of your post, blaming this on addiction (to what?) is just ridiculous. That's an excuse for drug crimes, but not murder.

dirk digler 12-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9174089)
Jerry Sandusky is not dead.

Jovan Belcher is.

You don't see the difference here?

He soon will be. ;)

Then the players can all wear shirts that say RIP Jerry Sandusky

love leaves a memory no one can steal

:D

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9174112)
That's nice. Ignore list. You. Goodbye.

Bye, see you soon.

HMc 12-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9174109)
If they were dating I would be very torn.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fair enough. Different strokes.