ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289801)

raybec 4 05-16-2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12233241)
Why does anyone care how the hut burned down. That's what fire does when you knock over the thing that's safely holding it. They clearly showed some type of substance on the ground.

The dogs from episode 1 ran all the way to the Dash Khaleen and helped Dany burn the Khals

vailpass 05-16-2016 01:33 PM

I heard Robin Arryn's nose is getting it's own spin-off...

BigRichard 05-16-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12233303)
I heard Robin Arryn's nose is getting it's own gravitational force

FYP

ThaVirus 05-16-2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12233280)

Gregor and/or Sandor Clegane (again)

Definitely. Cersei said she'd have a trial by combat soon. I'm hoping it'll be this season. If not the plot will have dragged like a mother****er.

Swanman 05-16-2016 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 12233233)
I think the bad things this season will happen to more minor characters. Dany and Jon and Tyrion and Arya seem safe for now. Of course that's when GRRM might strike, but their roles in the story seem too important and unfinished. I don't think they will all survive the final book or season, but I don't think any of them will die this season.

I know some people who are doing a GoT Deadpool contest. Each person gets 6 characters, and if one of your characters dies this season, everyone else pays you $10 (so you get $50 or $60 depending on how many are in the pool), and of course you have to pay $10 to anyone else who has a character die this season. Then you hold a draft to select the characters.

So who would the top draft picks be right now? I'd have to go with a top 7 of:

Pycell
Jorah
Loras
High Sparrow
Lancel
Rickon
Ramsay

Who am I missing?

What about Gendry? He can't row forever.

eDave 05-16-2016 02:52 PM

Petyr Baelish returns.

BigRedChief 05-16-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 12233181)
Too many good things have been happening lately. Jon Snow and Sansa will probably get slaughtered somehow in the next few weeks.

Yeah, we are due for Sansa to take an arrow through the heart on the way to the North.:)

wazu 05-16-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12233412)
Yeah, we are due for Sansa to take an arrow through the heart on the way to the North.:)

For the first time since the show started I might actually care.

BigRedChief 05-16-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12233422)
For the first time since the show started I might actually care.

If you read the books then you know Sansa was a lot tougher, smarter in the books that she has been portrayed in the series up to this point.

And Cersi was a way less sympathetic in the book than she has been portrayed in the TV series.

BleedingRed 05-16-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12233538)
If you read the books then you know Sansa was a lot tougher, smarter in the books that she has been portrayed in the series up to this point.

And Cersi was a way less sympathetic in the book than she has been portrayed in the TV series.

Cersi dies this season I believe

RustShack 05-16-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12232491)
Who thinks Cercei is luring the Tyrells into a trap?

I think she's just trying to use the Queen being imprisioned for her own personal gain of revenge against the Sparrows. She was humiliated and now basically a prisoner because of them and can't even see her daughters final resting place.

She obviously did it to herself, but still. She doesn't actually care what happens to the Tyrell's though, since she obviously put them there in the first place.

wazu 05-16-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12233559)
I think she's just trying to use the Queen being imprisioned for her own personal gain of revenge against the Sparrows. She was humiliated and now basically a prisoner because of them and can't even see her daughters final resting place.

She obviously did it to herself, but still. She doesn't actually care what happens to the Tyrell's though, since she obviously put them there in the first place.

I dunno. Doesn't sound dramatic enough for GoT. I'm subscribing to the theory that the Sparrow told Tommen that the Tyrells had Joffrey killed, so now it's game on.

BigRedChief 05-16-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12233567)
I dunno. Doesn't sound dramatic enough for GoT. I'm subscribing to the theory that the Sparrow told Tommen that the Tyrells had Joffrey killed, so now it's game on.

Yeah see that theory a lot since Sundays show. Common sense says that has to be Cersi's play. Warn the Sparrows they are coming. The Tyrells and Sparrows kill each other and thin the ranks. The Lannisters then have more freedom to maneuver in the GOT.

wazu 05-16-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12233629)
Yeah see that theory a lot ince Sundays show. Common sense says that has to be Cersi's play. Warn the Sparrows they are coming. The Tyrells and Sparrows kill each other and thin the ranks. The Lannisters then have more freedom to maneuver in the GOT.

I'm picturing more of a Lannister-led slaughter.

BigRedChief 05-16-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12233637)
I'm picturing more of a Lannister-led slaughter.

Maybe, no matter who is doing the fighting or all 3 sides are involved there are going to be a lot of bodies.