ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Berry has a Haglund’s deformity on his heel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317770)

Marcellus 11-20-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13897336)
Well Bosa is expected to be active this week. Berry is still nowhere to be found. ****ing wonderful.

Goddamn you are dumb as ****. One has nothing to do with the other. They aren’t in a competition.

Marcellus 11-20-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13906724)
A healthy Berry in there instead of Parker would be huge.

Cut Scrandrick and use the 2 weeks to give someone else his reps.

Cut Scandrick? You guys have lost your minds.

Halfcan 11-20-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906742)

Oh, I know they won't- the cupboard is bare. It stills feels good to type it though. He is the Achilles heel of this team. This pos gives up a TD and DPI in every game.

Marcellus 11-20-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13906757)
Oh, I know they won't- the cupboard is bare. It stills feels good to type it though. He is the Achilles heel of this team. This pos gives up a TD and DPI in every game.

This is patently false. He has in some games had issues and in others has been our best DB

Marcellus 11-20-2018 01:00 PM

Hell I could easily argue Nelson was worse last night.

OKchiefs 11-20-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906739)
Goddamn you are dumb as ****. One has nothing to do with the other. They aren’t in a competition.

Oh hey, there you are. I see you have a break from sucking Berry's dick.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-20-2018 01:02 PM

Okchiefs boy Bozo lost at home to ****ing awful ass Denver ROFL ROFL ROFL

bowener 11-20-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13902429)
Well he's not too ****ed up to waste a ticket to L.A., what a mother****er he is. HE IS A CANCER!!! The Hobo looking mother****er needs to be gone tomorrow, he's so ****ing useless.

EDIT: For having a heel too sore to play on he sure can stand around a lot. Maybe L.A. can pick up his useless ass.

Did you eat lead paint as a kid?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-20-2018 01:08 PM

Glory has gone full blackbob. Sad it is...

mcaj22 11-20-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13906757)

the fact that he was signed basically a week before the season started as a desperation attempt and hes played as much as he has is a really huge blunder of the offseason. They had February, March, April, May, June, July to shore up that position and what did they do? Scrap heap sign David Amerson in February and then nothing until it was too late in September basically.

Marcellus 11-20-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13906767)
Oh hey, there you are. I see you have a break from sucking Berry's dick.

Look the next intelligent post you make will be your first. You are dumb as **** and prove it daily with your stupid posts like the Bosa posts.

I get you aren’t smart enough to understand how stupid you look so the simple advice would be for you to STFU and you would look smarter.

OKchiefs 11-20-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906800)
Look the next intelligent post you make will be your first. You are dumb as **** and prove it daily with your stupid posts like the Bosa posts.

I get you aren’t smart enough to understand how stupid you look so the simple advice would be for you to STFU and you would look smarter.

I don't need validation from you or any other dipshit on here. I'm sure you fall into the category of the average poster on Chiefs planet, which is a white trash hillbilly.

RunKC 11-20-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13906742)

Halfcan wanted to cut Allen Bailey outright last Spring.

Bailey has a career high 6 sacks this year LMAO

Marcellus 11-20-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13906804)
I don't need validation from you or any other dipshit on here. I'm sure you fall into the category of the average poster on Chiefs planet, which is a white trash hillbilly.

ROFL

You are correct for once you don’t need validation you need a ****ing brain.

I tell you what I’ll make a 1 year avatar bet with you right now Berry plays in at least 6 games this season. Put up or STFU

Marcellus 11-20-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13906811)
Halfcan wanted to cut Allen Bailey outright last Spring.

Bailey has a career high 6 sacks this year LMAO

This team has caused some insanity this season. The defense is just frustrating enough to cause hysteria.