ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

O.city 12-08-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9189829)
Is it possible to look better than a 36 point lead against the defending pac-12 champ? Absolutely perfect performance so far today.

PAC 12 tournament champ

DJay23 12-08-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9189834)

When I was watching it live I was yelling at Travis to get back on D, but now that this gif exists, I'm glad he did not.

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 02:47 PM

So Colorado beat Baylor this season and Baylor beat Kentucky. I guess that means UK would lose by 50 at AFH? LMAO

DJay23 12-08-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9189860)
PAC 12 tournament champ

Ask a Missouri fan, they'll tell you. Winning 3 games in 3 days against 3 of 9 possible teams trumps winning an 18 game home and home round robin.

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 02:53 PM

Tharpe might be one of the worst players KU has ever had. He literally does nothing well and screws up whenever the ball is near him.

O.city 12-08-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9189881)
Tharpe might be one of the worst players KU has ever had. He literally does nothing well and screws up whenever the ball is near him.

Reminds me of a young Russell Robinson.

He ha no confidence at all right now an tries to do too much. Needs to forget about scoring, save for the occasional jumper or drive and be a good defender and distribute

Imon Yourside 12-08-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Shades of Lincoln Minor(sp?), Our 2nd/3rd teamers are down like 20-3 or something....Frosh are frosh I guess....but it looks pathetic.

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9189884)
Reminds me of a young Russell Robinson.

With the worst defensive awareness and ability I've ever seen. Don't get your hopes up of him contributing at all, let alone becoming Russell Robinson.

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9189888)
Shades of Lincoln Minor(sp?), Our 2nd/3rd teamers are down like 20-3 or something....Frosh are frosh I guess....but it looks pathetic.

Self scored at the end there. I think whenever we're blowing out teams and bring in the scrubs, our offense should just be Andrew White jacking 3's.

DJay23 12-08-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9189898)
With the worst defensive awareness and ability I've ever seen. Don't get your hopes up of him contributing at all, let alone becoming Russell Robinson.

He's seriously terrible on defense.

About the only thing he can do is shoot from the outside. He's ok at that.

Buehler445 12-08-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9189908)
He's seriously terrible on defense.

About the only thing he can do is shoot from the outside. He's ok at that.

Awful. And isn't any good at passing either.

Buehler445 12-08-2012 03:48 PM

In other news I thought CU was better than this. I watched them play in whatever preseason tournament they were in and they looked solid. I was worried about this game.

Mr. Laz 12-08-2012 04:01 PM

Releford sure has come on

DJay23 12-08-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9189984)
In other news I thought CU was better than this. I watched them play in whatever preseason tournament they were in and they looked solid. I was worried about this game.

Me too. I think we played pretty close to our ceiling today, at least the early season ceiling, for the longest stretch so far this year. The piss was taken out of CU very quickly and they don't have the horses to respond especially with their best scorer in foul trouble and hobbled.

The defensive intensity in the first 6 or 7 minutes was breathtaking. You could really see what the focus was in practice all week.

I'm going to say it. I like Kevin Young. I don't have as much of a problem with him as others, I just love the hustle and enthusiasm.

BWillie 12-08-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Hey now. He has a cool line in his hair cut. Give the guy credit

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9189984)

They're an OK team. It's just their best player Roberson can't do anything effectively against Withey. He has no jump shot and relies on driving to the basket for layups and dunks (which simply won't work against him). And their 2nd best player Dinwiddie was hurt (or at least pussied out by pretending to be hurt). Either way, he didn't show up.

KU also played perhaps their best overall game of the season and gave an actual effort for its entirety rather than the usual 5 minute spurts.

Mr. Laz 12-08-2012 04:06 PM

Young brings tons of energy

I wish EJ would match it

Withey got a little lost on offense again ... they didn't go to him much early so he just stopped working hard and played defense instead.

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9190008)
Hey now. He has a cool line in his hair cut. Give the guy credit

He can fall back on that when he's stuck on the bench for the rest of his KU career.

Prison Bitch 12-08-2012 05:00 PM

Most programs would love to have a top-100 recruit as a backup getting 10min per game. We like to thrash them and act like they're worthless, apparently.

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9190078)
Most programs would love to have a top-100 recruit as a backup getting 10min per game. We like to thrash them and act like they're worthless, apparently.

Because they are. Watch the games.

If any other program in America wants to take the guy off our hands, I'd love to see it happen. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to see him transfer and make room for another scholarship.

ArrowheadHawk 12-08-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9190098)

If any other program in America wants to take the guy off our hands, I'd love to see it happen. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to see him transfer and make room for another scholarship.

Agreed, he needs to learn some D, or hit the road.

Reerun_KC 12-08-2012 05:54 PM

Shit dammit mother shit...I missed.game thought it was.on at 6.

sedated 12-08-2012 06:25 PM

I remember when we were trashing Tyshawn Taylor for his constant mistakes too. Not saying Tharpe will turn into TT, but give him time.

But if he doesnt improve his D, he wont have a chance next year.

sedated 12-08-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9189867)
Ask a Missouri fan, they'll tell you. Winning 3 games in 3 days against 3 of 9 possible teams trumps winning an 18 game home and home round robin.

They are just trolling you guys.

No one is seriously that stupid.

ArrowheadHawk 12-08-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9190142)
Shit dammit mother shit...I missed.game thought it was.on at 6.

http://www2.kusports.com/schedules/m...012-13/kansas/

ArrowheadHawk 12-08-2012 06:52 PM

http://worldonline.media.clients.ell...167d6870b19a92
http://worldonline.media.clients.ell...167d6870b19a92

KC_Connection 12-08-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9190187)
I remember when we were trashing Tyshawn Taylor for his constant mistakes too. Not saying Tharpe will turn into TT, but give him time.

Not so in my case. Tyshawn Taylor was an important contributor from the second he stepped on the court as a freshman for KU and that was mostly due to the fact that he could play defense to Self's liking and get to the line. I always loved what he brought to the team even with the mistakes because the benefits outweighed the costs.

Tharpe has none of Taylor's skills, offensive or defensive ability, basketball IQ, or even his effort level and drive. He's also really short. In reality, Tharpe wouldn't even be getting playing time at all if KU had its normal level of depth, not the way he's played this season. I thought he had the chance to be a decent role player based on last season, but he seemingly can't help but make a mistake every possession he's on the court so far.

Prison Bitch 12-08-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9190098)

You probably wanted Ty booted off the team multiple times in his days at KU

DJay23 12-08-2012 08:11 PM

The thing with Taylor was that he did stupid stuff, but you could still see that he had redeeming qualities, that if harnessed and used intelligently, could make him a top player. I don't think Tharpe has shown glimpses of anything special and that makes all of the stupidity much harder to take as fans.

Buehler445 12-08-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9190245)
Not so in my case. Tyshawn Taylor was an important contributor from the second he stepped on the court as a freshman for KU and that was mostly due to the fact that he could play defense to Self's liking and get to the line. I always loved what he brought to the team even with the mistakes because the benefits outweighed the costs.

Tharpe has none of Taylor's skills, offensive or defensive ability, basketball IQ, or even his effort level and drive. He's also really short. In reality, Tharpe wouldn't even be getting playing time at all if KU had its normal level of depth, not the way he's played this season. I thought he had the chance to be a decent role player based on last season, but he seemingly can't help but make a mistake every possession he's on the court so far.

This. I thought his freshman year he would end up better than Collins. Whether he did or not is debatable, but he achieved more when it was his team.

But the reality is Taylor's physical tools were off the charts. Tharpe has a decent first step, but he doesn't have the top end speed or the toughness (at least yet) to do anything around the rim.

Imon Yourside 12-09-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9190187)

Self had the perfect line on Taylor

“He can be frustrating because he can make plays you can’t coach, then he can make plays you wonder if he’s ever been coached,”

KC_Connection 12-09-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9190293)
You probably wanted Ty booted off the team multiple times in his days at KU

Not a chance. Tyshawn was always one of my favorites for his entire career even before his breakout during conference season during his senior year. Many here could vouch for that. It often stunned me how much criticism he would get considering all the good things he did (there's a reason Self gave him starter's minutes for his entire career). Perhaps if you were around longer here than a few weeks you might have an actual clue.

seamonster 12-09-2012 04:10 AM

Funny how people forget. Tyshawn Taylor commited some of the worst turnovers I've ever seen and did it routinly for years. He'd run a hundred miles an hour out of control and when Self benched him he'd go on facebook rampages and say asinine BS to the media about wanting to transfer. Tharpe hasn't been even close to two percent of the A-hole taylor was.

KC_Connection 12-09-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 9190838)
Funny how people forget. Tyshawn Taylor commited some of the worst turnovers I've ever seen and did it routinly for years. He'd run a hundred miles an hour out of control and when Self benched him he'd go on facebook rampages and say asinine BS to the media about wanting to transfer. Tharpe hasn't been even close to two percent of the A-hole taylor was.

Funny, because he isn't even two percent of the basketball player either.

Silock 12-09-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9190901)
Funny, because he isn't even two percent of the basketball player either.

:rolleyes:

KC_Connection 12-09-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9190993)
:rolleyes:

I thought that was a pretty accurate approximation of their skill levels considering one is in the NBA and the other can't play more than 30 seconds in the NCAA without making an egregious mistake.

Buehler445 12-09-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Yeah. And one of the Morris twins got arrested (IIRC) for shooting someone out their dorm window with an airsoft gun. Morningstar got a DUI. Collins showed his dong to a chick in the elevator.

Look the fact is these kids are 18-22 years old and treated like they are untouchable. They do dumb shit because they are dumb kids.

Mr. Laz 12-09-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

oooooooooooooooooooooo ... Kcc is coming after you.

Silock 12-09-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9191179)
I thought that was a pretty accurate approximation of their skill levels considering one is in the NBA and the other can't play more than 30 seconds in the NCAA without making an egregious mistake.

He's only averaging 1.4 TOs per game in nearly 17 minutes. He's getting better on D. He isn't the best ever, but he's far better than most give him credit for.

HolyHandgernade 12-09-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9191199)
Yeah. And one of the Morris twins got arrested (IIRC) for shooting someone out their dorm window with an airsoft gun. Morningstar got a DUI. Collins showed his dong to a chick in the elevator.

Look the fact is these kids are 18-22 years old and treated like they are untouchable. They do dumb shit because they are dumb kids.

I disagree. It isn't just dumb kids that do dumb stuff, all kids do dumb stuff, to varying degrees. Its called maturing. The better question is did they learn from it?People say these kids are treated like they are untouchable, but if you actually watched their lives, you would probably find out they are more structured than any of us lead. Most of us wouldn't expend a tenth of the energy they do daily. They have to go to tutoring and team events. It actually takes up a good portion of their day.

Kids make stupid decisions, sometimes out of spite, sometimes out of ignorance, sometimes out of boredom. I think, for the most part, they do a tremendous job under conditions most of us never had to bear quite so publicly. We're the ones who create this. We're the ones who will spend gobs of money to see people with extraordinary skill exhibit it for us in some fashion. We like to be entertained, so I don't know why we should be surprised that our colorful entertainers are, well, colorful sometimes.

The larger question shouldn't be what they once did, it should be about who they have become. Sure, it can be frustrating watching maturation processes, but it is actually why I like watching college sports. To see kids grow both athletically and socially. Maybe that's easier to do once you've become a parent, because you can empathize a bit more.

KC_Connection 12-09-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9191324)
He's only averaging 1.4 TOs per game in nearly 17 minutes. He's getting better on D. He isn't the best ever, but he's far better than most give him credit for.

He loses his man on about half of his defensive possessions instead of all of them. I guess that's progress.

I could get into an entire advanced statistics spiel on just how bad Tharpe has been this season (his dismal 9.1 PER, 40% TS, and 37% eFG would enter into that) or I could just point to the fact that Self has been trying out Kevin Young (!) as a backup PG in practice because of just how poorly Tharpe has played. But neither would be as effective in proving my point about him as just watching Tharpe play the game of basketball.

Buehler445 12-09-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 9191328)
I disagree. It isn't just dumb kids that do dumb stuff, all kids do dumb stuff, to varying degrees. Its called maturing. The better question is did they learn from it?People say these kids are treated like they are untouchable, but if you actually watched their lives, you would probably find out they are more structured than any of us lead. Most of us wouldn't expend a tenth of the energy they do daily. They have to go to tutoring and team events. It actually takes up a good portion of their day.

Kids make stupid decisions, sometimes out of spite, sometimes out of ignorance, sometimes out of boredom. I think, for the most part, they do a tremendous job under conditions most of us never had to bear quite so publicly. We're the ones who create this. We're the ones who will spend gobs of money to see people with extraordinary skill exhibit it for us in some fashion. We like to be entertained, so I don't know why we should be surprised that our colorful entertainers are, well, colorful sometimes.

The larger question shouldn't be what they once did, it should be about who they have become. Sure, it can be frustrating watching maturation processes, but it is actually why I like watching college sports. To see kids grow both athletically and socially. Maybe that's easier to do once you've become a parent, because you can empathize a bit more.

I'm not bitching. I agree that they do a great job of keeping the kids from being kids. But thinking shit like Taylor did is an anomaly is off base.

Silock 12-09-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9191472)
He loses his man on about half of his defensive possessions instead of all of them. I guess that's progress.

I could get into an entire advanced statistics spiel on just how bad Tharpe has been this season (his dismal 9.1 PER, 40% TS, and 37% eFG would enter into that) or I could just point to the fact that Self has been trying out Kevin Young (!) as a backup PG in practice because of just how poorly Tharpe has played. But neither would be as effective in proving my point about him as just watching Tharpe play the game of basketball.

Self is just trying to motivate him to play better. He hasn't been great, but he has potential.

BWillie 12-09-2012 02:14 PM

Things KU fans need to accept.

Tharpe should never start on a KU team.

EJ does not have the mentality to drive and draw contact the way great players that have his physical tools.

Rio Adams is not a point guard, hes a combo guard.

Perry Ellis will be a great scorer but should struggle as a post defender.

We should have recruited Travis Relefords brother and Semi Olejeye.

We may have the worst group of walk ons in the last two decades, but they are high character guys.

Somebody else will probably transfer. Our recruiting class next year is that good.

Prison Bitch 12-09-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9192696)

I didn't read that, because I assume whatever you posted will still lead to the same result that every season at KU leads to: 27-30 wins, conf title, and a 1 or 2 seed in the NCAA Tourney.

BWillie 12-09-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9193373)
I didn't read that, because I assume whatever you posted will still lead to the same result that every season at KU leads to: 27-30 wins, conf title, and a 1 or 2 seed in the NCAA Tourney.

Didn't say that wasn't going to happen. I think it's going to be very very difficult for KU not to win the Big 12. But this is the weakest the Big 12 has been in YEARS.

ArrowheadMagic 12-09-2012 04:50 PM

LOL.. the life of a blue blood. Its never as bad as you think, and never as good as you want.

KC_Connection 12-09-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 9193760)
LOL.. the life of a blue blood. Its never as bad as you think, and never as good as you want.

Trolling?

KC_Connection 12-09-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9193708)
Didn't say that wasn't going to happen. I think it's going to be very very difficult for KU not to win the Big 12. But this is the weakest the Big 12 has been in YEARS.

First year in a long time where I don't even see a legitimate threat to take it from them. The conference is way down.

ArrowheadMagic 12-09-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9193814)
Trolling?

How's that?

Silock 12-10-2012 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9193820)
First year in a long time where I don't even see a legitimate threat to take it from them. The conference is way down.

OSU MAYBE, but even that is questionable at this point.

sedated 12-10-2012 08:34 AM

I had to double check the score of our last game after reading this thread. You'd think we won by hitting a miracle three instead of killing them by 36.

KC_Connection 12-10-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9195951)

Too young, probably. KU could probably play as lazy as they have for most of the year and still win the B12 easier than usual.

Buehler445 12-10-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9195951)

Baylor has the talent, but they seem to have their head up their ass again this year.

Saul Good 12-10-2012 10:02 AM

Kansas is going to run away with the league. I thought WVU might be good, but they suck out loud. This has to be the worst year for the Big 12 in history by a mile.

Saulbadguy 12-10-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9196240)
Kansas is going to run away with the league. I thought WVU might be good, but they suck out loud. This has to be the worst year for the Big 12 in history by a mile.

Yep. Baylors gunna Baylor. OSU is inconsistent. K-State, LMAO. It won't be close.

Big 12 will be lucky to get 4 teams in.

Saulbadguy 12-10-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9192696)

Tharpe should never start on a KU team.

EJ does not have the mentality to drive and draw contact the way great players that have his physical tools.

Rio Adams is not a point guard, hes a combo guard.

Perry Ellis will be a great scorer but should struggle as a post defender.

We should have recruited Travis Relefords brother and Semi Olejeye.

We may have the worst group of walk ons in the last two decades, but they are high character guys.

Somebody else will probably transfer. Our recruiting class next year is that good.

Mo-Kan Elite (Semi Ojeleyes AAU team) is affiliated with Nike. So, there you have it.

Saul Good 12-10-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9196363)
Mo-Kan Elite (Semi Ojeleyes AAU team) is affiliated with Nike. So, there you have it.

Mizzou is making a play for Semi.

Saulbadguy 12-10-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9196378)

We gave his older brother Victor (who sucked) significant ****ing playing time. What a waste.

Prison Bitch 12-10-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9196378)

So he would back off his verbal to Duke to play at....Mizzou?

Saul Good 12-10-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9196355)
Yep. Baylors gunna Baylor. OSU is inconsistent. K-State, LMAO. It won't be close.

Big 12 will be lucky to get 4 teams in.

Just saw the latest polls. Kansas is 9, Oklahoma State is 24, and nobody else even got a single top 25 vote.

Somebody will wriggle free to become the third team in the conference, but it's pretty brutal right now.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-10-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9196772)
So he would back off his verbal to Duke to play at....Mizzou?

There is always the proximity factor. He's within easy driving distance of Columbia. Not so much Cameron.

Prison Bitch 12-10-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 9197178)
There is always the proximity factor. He's within easy driving distance of Columbia. Not so much Cameron.

I dated a girl who went to Mizzou once. She told me that Coach K was once looking at "property near Columbia" and that his wife really wanted to get back closer to her home....saint louis maybe? I busted out laughing, but she continued to say all her Meth-U friends were also talking about it.

Anyway that's my only response to this story about Ojeleye and Mizzou.

Prison Bitch 12-12-2012 05:21 PM

Thomas Robinson really struggling his first year in Sacramento. I didn't see that coming. His overall efficiency is 20th out of 30 rookies in Hollinger's ESPN ratings. His offensive output has made him a negative value player, altho is rebouding has been very good as expected. Wonder what's up?

He's missed his last 9 shots and is getting only 15 min/game.

espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6618/thomas-robinson

Buehler445 12-12-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9203307)
Thomas Robinson really struggling his first year in Sacramento. I didn't see that coming. His overall efficiency is 20th out of 30 rookies in Hollinger's ESPN ratings. His offensive output has made him a negative value player, altho is rebouding has been very good as expected. Wonder what's up?

Offensively, he's a power guy. And there is a lot more size and power than there was in college. I remember some hawk fans suggesting he would struggle, and it makes sense.

My guess is he'll get it figured out.

Prison Bitch 12-12-2012 05:52 PM

Yeah. He so totally overpowered college guys with his physique that he never really developed a solid low-post offensive game. If you look at the Twins, they have an NBA game because they can post guys up or take them outside with jumpers. Thomas really can't do that.

Still he can rebound with the best of them so he ought to be able to carve out a niche in the League.

BWillie 12-12-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

I think Jacque Vaughn missed about 34 shots in a row or something crazy when he first got to the league. I remember one time ESPN was being such assholes that they did a live game update showing the consecutive # of shots he had missed.

Saul Good 12-12-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9203387)
I think Jacque Vaughn missed about 34 shots in a row or something crazy when he first got to the league. I remember one time ESPN was being such assholes that they did a live game update showing the consecutive # of shots he had missed.

JV holds the NBA record for shots missed to start a season with 22.

Demonpenz 12-15-2012 08:47 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/InyTGiUavGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Demonpenz 12-15-2012 08:47 AM

Colorado fans started a lets go buffalo's chant and KU fans started "lets go jayhawks" on top of them. Pretty rowdy.

Mr. Laz 12-15-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9203325)
Offensively, he's a power guy. And there is a lot more size and power than there was in college. I remember some hawk fans suggesting he would struggle, and it makes sense.

My guess is he'll get it figured out.

'typical laz always complaining,bitching hating on Bill Self about something ... that's why he is insulting Trob. The idiot'

Buehler445 12-15-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9210248)
'typical laz always complaining,bitching hating on Bill Self about something ... that's why he is insulting Trob. The idiot'

I didn't say it was you.

I don't remember who, just remember reading about it.

KC_Connection 12-15-2012 02:15 PM

Belmont projects as perhaps the toughest opponent that KU will play at home all season. Be prepared for this game to be a very close one...all Belmont does is jack threes and they do it at a high percentage.

KC_Connection 12-15-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

He wasn't a particularly good scorer at the college level. Offense never came easy to him. It's no surprise that it is an issue at the next level. It's his rebounding that will keep him playing in that league.

chiefqueen 12-15-2012 05:25 PM

For the planning to watch the game I hope you have access to ESPN3 or the WatchESPN app. The football game currently on airing on ESPNU has 10 minutes left.............in the 3rd quarter.

Silock 12-15-2012 05:26 PM

They will switch locally.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-15-2012 05:40 PM

There's 20 inches of snow on the ground. Ready to heat things up with the greatest program ever in about a half hour. Rock Chalk baby.

CoMoChief 12-15-2012 05:51 PM

jesus i hope they swtich it over...

RedDread 12-15-2012 06:06 PM

Wow dude seriously, who cares about some crappy FBS sub division CFB game.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-15-2012 06:11 PM

It's on ESPNEWS