ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ***Official 2012-13 Mizzou football repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256647)

Frazod 11-10-2012 04:14 PM

I'm watching the second half now. Glad I recorded it when I went out to run errands earlier.

BourbonMan 11-10-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9103911)
I'm watching the second half now. Glad I recorded it when I went out to run errands earlier.

Oops...Sorry I spoiled for you.

Frazod 11-10-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9103918)
Oops...Sorry I spoiled for you.

No worries - I already knew they won.

Ebolapox 11-10-2012 04:49 PM

where the **** has that franklin been all year?!?

Pitt Gorilla 11-10-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h5n1 (Post 9103977)

pretty clearly injured.

Ebolapox 11-10-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9103979)
pretty clearly injured.

yeah, that's clearly the most logical answer.

Spott 11-10-2012 05:06 PM

Damn good win, too bad it wasn't on tv in SEC land. Wish Franklin would have played half that good last week when I was in Gainesville and we could have thumped UF, too.

KcMizzou 11-10-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9104016)
Damn good win, too bad it wasn't on tv in SEC land. Wish Franklin would have played half that good last week when I was in Gainesville and we could have thumped UF, too.

I think Pitt has it right, he just hasn't been 100%.

He was money in the 2nd half and OT today, though.

Also, I'm friggin' stoked about what we'll see from DGB in the future. He's young and raw, but you can see that they trust him now in crucial situations. (Trow to DGB in the end zone, difficult.. but should have been caught. Next play, they go right back to him... TD Tigers)

crispystl 11-10-2012 05:26 PM

Franklin was great in the second half and OT. I can't recall ever seeing him throw the ball like that. He still wasn't running worth a shit but i'll chalk that up to injury.

KcMizzou 11-10-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9104067)
Franklin was great in the second half and OT. I can't recall ever seeing him throw the ball like that. He still wasn't running worth a shit but i'll chalk that up to injury.

Gotta give the kid props, he bounced back in a big way. He took a ton of heat last week.

crispystl 11-10-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9104081)
Gotta give the kid props, he bounced back in a big way. He took a ton of heat last week.

Can you ever remember a game where he threw the ball so well?

DeezNutz 11-10-2012 05:50 PM

Great rebound by Franklin today. Team showed a lot of heart.

Saul Good 11-10-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 9104093)
Can you ever remember a game where he threw the ball so well?

North Carolina

Saul Good 11-10-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

43 yards rushing

crispystl 11-10-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9104160)
North Carolina

Hmmm I watched that game but I don't remember him throwing as well as he did today. That doesn't mean shit though, because most days I can't even remember where I left my keys the night before.

beer bacon 11-10-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

He was fine running the ball on scrambles. Our designed QB runs aren't fooling anybody in the SEC.

ghak99 11-10-2012 06:24 PM

Can't believe I missed it!

Was watching the box score on the Iphone ESPN app. I knew as soon as I read "fumble on the 2" I was about to miss a game I needed to be watching. Totally killed the battery trying to keep up with the OTs.

For those of you who watched it, is he just getting healthy or did he look like he's more motivated than before?

Titty Meat 11-10-2012 06:26 PM

1 more win to be bowl eligible but both games will be tough

Frazod 11-10-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Best he's looked for a long, long time. Last week he ****ed the entire team, this week he carried them on his back. Certainly a step in the right direction.

One more win to get a bowl. It'll be a shitty bowl, but at least this year we'll deserve it.

KcMizzou 11-10-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9104337)
1 more win to be bowl eligible but both games will be tough

Yeah, wtf's up with Syracuse? They just crushed a top 10 team.

Saul Good 11-10-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9104347)
Yeah, wtf's up with Syracuse? They just crushed a top 10 team.

Louisville is a fraud.

patteeu 11-11-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h5n1 (Post 9103977)

Playing against teams that have decent defensive backfields. Tennessee's DBs were garbage and their pass rush didn't seem much better.

My question is what took the Mizzou coaches so long to go downfield?

notorious 11-11-2012 08:10 AM

I knew you guys would compete in the SEC. When you guys add depth you will get even better.

Frazod 11-11-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9105377)
Playing against teams that have decent defensive backfields. Tennessee's DBs were garbage and their pass rush didn't seem much better.

They probably forgot it was possible.

Bowser 11-11-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9105377)

Much like Brian Dabolll, Yost thinks completion percentage is what makes a good quarterback.

DeezNutz 11-11-2012 11:17 AM

In many ways, this season has been a dumpster fire for Mizzou. However, it's still pretty damn impressive that they're a home win away from bowl eligibility.

If dumpster fire = still going bowling, the program is in pretty good shape on the whole.

Saul Good 11-11-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9105666)
In many ways, this season has been a dumpster fire for Mizzou. However, it's still pretty damn impressive that they're a home win away from bowl eligibility.

If dumpster fire = still going bowling, the program is in pretty good shape on the whole.

The Tigers have lost one game we expected to win and won one that was a toss-up. I don't know that the season has been as bad as people are saying. It's just that the East has been MUCH better than expected.

Saul Good 11-15-2012 07:32 PM

Sheldon is out for Syracuse...suspended.

DeezNutz 11-15-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9121892)
Sheldon is out for Syracuse...suspended.

Richardson? WTF are you talking about? Link?

****. ****. ****.

Saul Good 11-15-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9121950)
Richardson? WTF are you talking about? Link?

****. ****. ****.

Gabe DeArmond

DJ's left nut 11-20-2012 02:41 PM

Nick Ramirez has re-opened recruiting.

That was a great pickup and we're likely going to lose him because Yost can't run an offense and Steckel still hasn't figured out that Randy Ponder is getting the shit kicked out of him by Alec Lemon.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

What an absolute goddamn disaster that Syracuse game was. Everyone should lose their jobs after that spectacle.

I don't care if they shit-can the whole lot. I've defended all of those schlubs at some point throughout their careers (except for Yost...he's just ghastly), but I'm done. That was the most miserably disgraceful coaching performance I've ever seen.

That game was bad enough to cost us arguably our best recruit. And yes, it's probably going to cost us more because we aren't making a bowl game now.

And, and double **** you to Gary Pinkel for not having the stones to throw Richardson off the team after he let his teammates down. It's senior day and our best bet for a bowl berth and that dumbass gets suspended because he didn't want to do back-boards to make up for missing class.

If that's not a huge **** you to your teammates, then nothing is. "Nah, I don't want to do extra work so I'm just going to get myself suspended instead...good luck on Saturday, fellas."

Pinkel could've at least earned some points back by throwing that shitheel off the squad. But no, he'll be welcomed back for the thrashing in College Station.

**** you, Pinkel. **** you Steckel and **** you football for kicking us so squarely in the dick over the last 3 months.

siberian khatru 11-20-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9136985)
If that's not a huge **** you to your teammates, then nothing is. "Nah, I don't want to do extra work so I'm just going to get myself suspended instead...good luck on Saturday, fellas."

The best part was his Tweet when Lemon scored the winning touchdown: "WTF!!!!"

As in, "Jeez, guys, how can you let them come back like that?"

Yeah, I'd have suspended him for TAMU as well.

Titty Meat 11-20-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9136985)
Nick Ramirez has re-opened recruiting.

That was a great pickup and we're likely going to lose him because Yost can't run an offense and Steckel still hasn't figured out that Randy Ponder is getting the shit kicked out of him by Alec Lemon.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

What an absolute goddamn disaster that Syracuse game was. Everyone should lose their jobs after that spectacle.

I don't care if they shit-can the whole lot. I've defended all of those schlubs at some point throughout their careers (except for Yost...he's just ghastly), but I'm done. That was the most miserably disgraceful coaching performance I've ever seen.

That game was bad enough to cost us arguably our best recruit. And yes, it's probably going to cost us more because we aren't making a bowl game now.

And, and double **** you to Gary Pinkel for not having the stones to throw Richardson off the team after he let his teammates down. It's senior day and our best bet for a bowl berth and that dumbass gets suspended because he didn't want to do back-boards to make up for missing class.

Pinkel could've at least earned some points back by throwing that shitheel off the squad. But no, he'll be welcomed back for the thrashing in College Station.

**** you, Pinkel. **** you Steckel and **** you football for kicking us so squarely in the dick over the last 3 months.

Yeah but he's visiting Purdue lol

ChiefMojo 11-20-2012 03:04 PM

Kansas State and Ohio State likely Mizzou's biggest competition for Rameriz.

siberian khatru 11-20-2012 03:26 PM

Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor

Just got off the phone with LSW LB Nick Ramirez. Seems intent on going to college with best friend & four-star teammate Jamone Boyd. #Mizzou

Boyd and Ramirez both attended #Mizzou's 31-27 loss to Syracuse. Ramirez says the loss was disappointing, but he's still considering MU

Ramirez said Staley QB Trent Hosick - who helped convince him to commit to #Mizzou in April - texted him today, said he understood.

Ramirez once said he sees himself in the Big 10 or SEC, but he's considering K-State b/c of their success. He likes Purdue b/c of academics.

ChiefMojo 11-20-2012 03:27 PM

Thing is Boyd will have to go JUCO first.

siberian khatru 11-20-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9137101)
Thing is Boyd will have to go JUCO first.

Yeah, I've seen that too.

Also:

Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor

I don't know where Boyd stands, personally. But when asked if his buddy's recruitment "is up in the air," Ramirez said it was. #Mizzou

DJ's left nut 11-20-2012 03:29 PM

There just aren't enough middle fingers to go around right now.

It seems impossible for a single game to be a bigger cluster****, especially a non-con game.

MU embarrassed the hell out of themselves last weekend.

Titty Meat 11-20-2012 03:44 PM

It's 18 year old kids your program shouldn't have to rely on a few recruits to make or break them as long as your coach has a good system in place.

Frazod 11-20-2012 05:05 PM

I still can't believe Pinkel suspended Richardson. Is Richardson a selfish moron? Yep. But he also knows he's going to be a millionaire in a few months, and doesn't give a **** about going to class. Wow, big shock there. But you've got his services available for TWO more games, one of which you know you're going to lose whether he plays or not, and you need ONE more win to get a bowl. Brilliant time for our drunk driving douche of a coach to take the moral high road. No Richardson means no pass rush, which totally exposes the shitty secondary, which put up the most hideous display of failure I've seen since the Colts/Chiefs 2003 playoff game. Only the idiot quarterback of cocksucking Syracuse ain't Peyton Manning. :shake:

In the end, though, these idiots don't deserve a bowl game - they probably just get beat anyway. One more game and this part of the shittiest fall for football I can remember is over.

I sure hope some heads roll on the coaching staff. Frankly, they can all ****ing roll as far as I'm concerned.

CoMoChief 11-20-2012 05:12 PM

I think MU would have had a much better team if Franklin wasn't such a bitch and Josey wasn't injured. Too bad he won't ever be the same guy again...he was pretty electric on the football field.

Frazod 11-20-2012 05:15 PM

Yeah, one more year of Cassel Jr. FML :facepalm:

LiveSteam 11-20-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9137341)
I still can't believe Pinkel suspended Richardson. Is Richardson a selfish moron? Yep. But he also knows he's going to be a millionaire in a few months, and doesn't give a **** about going to class. Wow, big shock there. But you've got his services available for TWO more games, one of which you know you're going to lose whether he plays or not, and you need ONE more win to get a bowl. Brilliant time for our drunk driving douche of a coach to take the moral high road. No Richardson means no pass rush, which totally exposes the shitty secondary, which put up the most hideous display of failure I've seen since the Colts/Chiefs 2003 playoff game. Only the idiot quarterback of cocksucking Syracuse ain't Peyton Manning. :shake:

In the end, though, these idiots don't deserve a bowl game - they probably just get beat anyway. One more game and this part of the shittiest fall for football I can remember is over.

I sure hope some heads roll on the coaching staff. Frankly, they can all ****ing roll as far as I'm concerned.

That rant was ****ing AWESOME!

LiveSteam 11-20-2012 05:55 PM

I still think Tigers get it together. It my take 1 more year though.

CoMoChief 11-20-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9137463)
I still think Tigers get it together. It my take 1 more year though.

That Dline will be downright laughable next season in the SEC if Richardson leaves for the NFL.

LiveSteam 11-20-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9137497)
That Dline will be downright laughable next season in the SEC if Richardson leaves for the NFL.

My thinking was recruiting & keeping most all of the great high school football players that come out of Missouri, in Missouri. Nebraska made a living taking those kids away from home.

Saul Good 11-24-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9137497)

Our D-line will be a strength even without him, but when have you ever been right about anything?

duncan_idaho 11-24-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9137341)

I hear you. I understand what Pinkel was saying, but for a guy who isn't accomplishing the goals outlined for him by his boss (to get to avoid being FORCED to make changes), it was a weird decision.

Pinkel was told he had to get to 7-5 to be able to keep his staff intact. SInce he hasn't...

Bruce Walker and Brian Jones are almost CERTAINLY gone. Nice guys, but poor recruiters and only OK coaches don't survive in the SEC.

Dave Yost MIGHT be safe if he and Pinkel will accept him being demoted and a new OC being given complete control of the offense.

Cornell Ford is a good recruiter and an OK coach. He is questionable, but his ties to key St. Louis spots would make him a tough cut. If you feel like you can line up a guy like Mike Jones as a position coach, you probably can do this.

Andy Hill is safe. His position consistently features the best performance of any Mizzou position (WR) and he is an excellent recruiter in the KC area.

Josh Henson is safe. He's a great recruiter and great coach.

Alex Grinch is Pinkel's nephew, but he seems to have done a decent job on the recruiting trail and is a pretty good position coach to the casual eye (safety play has been much better this year, even from Matt White). Not sure where he would slot.

duncan_idaho 11-24-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9145721)
Our D-line will be a strength even without him, but when have you ever been right about anything?

I'm concerned about the interior (Hoch will be solid and I think a healthy Vincent will, too. Depth is a concern here, though), but they should be pretty good on the ends with Sam and Ealy, and Ray off the bench.

There are going to be a lot of question marks on defense, though.

Mosbonian 11-24-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9146174)
I'm concerned about the interior (Hoch will be solid and I think a healthy Vincent will, too. Depth is a concern here, though), but they should be pretty good on the ends with Sam and Ealy, and Ray off the bench.

There are going to be a lot of question marks on defense, though.

duncan:

I'd be interested in getting your take on this year....while I am disappointed overall, it has been a year where MU has had a much stronger schedule so expecting a great year out of this first season might have been a stretch.

We've played Alabama, FL, GA, South Carolina and this game today against aTm.....that's a pretty rugged schedule compared to what we played in the Big 12.

What are your positives/negatives on this year?

(Any other MU fans can chime in here too)

DeezNutz 11-24-2012 02:45 PM

QB play has been so poor this year that it alone is enough to justify Yost's head. I cannot begin to fathom why they're taught to stand flat-footed in the pocket, in as unathletic a position as humanly possible.

Whether we're talking baseball or football, poor throws are almost always the result of poor footwork, and Yost goes out of his way to ensure the latter, creating an impressive hurdle to overcome for success.

The handling DGB has also been infuriating. Psst...bubble screens to shifty, long-striding receivers can be pretty successful. Apparently, though, there's a rule that once something works great (see first series last week) one cannot go back to that same well (see the rest of the game last week).

Complete train wreck. I've backed Pinkel consistently, but there's been a whole lot of stupid from the staff this year, so much so that I'd be fine with his departure.

**** it. Go full classic SEC. Bring in that loathsome cockbag Petrino, let him bang a few secretaries, but let him also compile a shit ton of victories.

|Zach| 11-24-2012 02:55 PM

Not worried about the program at all. Already looking forward to next year.

duncan_idaho 11-24-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 9146264)
duncan:

I'd be interested in getting your take on this year....while I am disappointed overall, it has been a year where MU has had a much stronger schedule so expecting a great year out of this first season might have been a stretch.

We've played Alabama, FL, GA, South Carolina and this game today against aTm.....that's a pretty rugged schedule compared to what we played in the Big 12.

What are your positives/negatives on this year?

(Any other MU fans can chime in here too)

This year is a clear disappointment. I think you can point to several factors:

1) THe sudden frailness of James Franklin. Coming into Spring Ball, we were hearing how Franklin played through cracked ribs, swollen knees, back pain, etc throughout 2011. Then he injures his throwing shoulder in a freak Spring Ball accident, injures it again against Georgia, injures his knee against Vandy, gets a concussion vs. Syracuse.

Not having a healthy Franklin on the field definitely cost MIssouri the Vanderbilt game, likely cost Missouri the Syracuse game, and might have cost Missouri the Georgia game (Mizzou was up 14-7 when he was hurt, and had moved the ball well while hitting on some big plays early).

Just add wins instead of losses for Vandy and Syracuse, and you're looking at 7-4 heading into this aTm game - right where just about everyone predicted they'd be at the start of the season.

2) The OL woes. Yes, Pinkel and company have not done a super amazing job recruiting here. But the only members of the original, fall-camp two-deep who have played without any interruption are true freshman G Evan Boehm and walk-on G Max Copeland. Three of the two deep never made it to this season: No. 6 OL Taylor Chappell, the top reserve tackle, 3-year starter LG Travis Ruth (No. 4 OL), and solid reserve guard Mark Hill retired due to health issues (No. 7 OL). Then RG Jack Meiners (No. 3 OL) hurt his knee against SE LA, and has been hobbled ever since. Then Elvis Fisher (No. 1 OL) hurt his knee against Georgia, and has been hobbled ever since. Then Justin Britt blew out his knee against Florida (No. 2 OL). C Mitch Morse (No. 5 OL) has also missed time with knee issues.

Any OL is going to look rough in that situation.

3) Lack of adjustment offensively. I agree that Yost thinks too much and gets too clever sometimes. There's not enough willingness to just go to the well on his part.

4) Underperforming pass defense. Missouri still struggles to defend 4 WR sets, because Dave Steckel still insists on sticking with a nickel, 2 LB package even against 5 WR. THis does a few things:

- It signals to the offense you're almost certainly in a zone look.
- It forces you to give one of the LB extra safety help, which detracts from the two-deep zone look

I'd point to poor pass defensive scheme as the reason for the loss to Georgia and the loss to Syracuse.

I don't know that Mizzou's schedule is THAT much stronger than it was a year ago. The difference is not that big. Mizzou just isn't quite as good, mostly because of the injuries at QB and OL.

I'm ready to close the book on this season, and will be glad to see what changes come next year. It will be a big season for Mizzou, and the schedule becomes quite a bit easier, hopefully.

@ Ole Miss instead of Alabama at home (Much, much easier game, though Ole Miss will likely be solid)

Tennessee, Florida, aTm at home (Much easier, though that's likely a 1-2 stretch)

Non-con schedule becomes much easier, too.

Frazod 11-24-2012 06:49 PM

Gets home from seeing Lincoln. Turns on TV. Sees they're down 21-0 in the first quarter. Curses a bit. Turns off TV.

petegz28 11-24-2012 07:10 PM

Just getting flat out embarrassed

ghak99 11-24-2012 07:11 PM

...the women's college volleyball on FSM is calling my name.

"The Shocker's"... LMAO

KcMizzou 11-24-2012 07:17 PM

I had to switch over to the basketball game.

CoMoChief 11-24-2012 07:19 PM

Wow this is bad

DeezNutz 11-24-2012 07:19 PM

Is the dumpster fire still burning?

Al Bundy 11-24-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9146333)
Not worried about the program at all. Already looking forward to next year.

You should be... these guys quit tonight.

Mizzou_8541 11-24-2012 07:40 PM

Mizzou's playing some inspired football tonight. Pinkel's got his boys ready to play. Not sure how upset I'd be if the house were cleaned now that the season the season is over. Perhaps I'm overreacting but it seems obvious to me that we should have won at least 7 games with the level of talent on the roster. I understand we had tons of injuries, but I good coaching can overcome a lot of that. Oh well, at least our basketball team is good. Oh wait....

alanm 11-24-2012 07:45 PM

Wow.. 42-0 with 3 and a half minutes left in the 2nd.
I don't know what to say. :eek:

GloryDayz 11-24-2012 07:50 PM

All bets are off. Including your QB walking off the field on his own... It's all in the game..

Discuss Thrower 11-24-2012 07:51 PM

Big 12 plz.

KcMizzou 11-24-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9147155)
Big 12 plz.

This team wouldn't have competed any better in the Big 12, with all the shit that's happened. It's just a bad season.

At least it's over now.

Pitt Gorilla 11-24-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9147214)
This team wouldn't have competed any better in the Big 12, with all the shit that's happened. It's just a bad season.

At least it's over now.

Coaches will be replaced. Not GP, but others will be. Tonight, fortunately, should expedite the process.

stonedstooge 11-24-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9147222)
Coaches will be replaced. Not GP, but others will be. Tonight, fortunately, should expedite the process.

Heard on the radio yesterday that Pinkel said that all the coaches would be returning next year

Mizzou_8541 11-24-2012 08:19 PM

Trey Barrow is our leading rusher. ROFL

Bowser 11-24-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9147224)
Heard on the radio yesterday that Pinkel said that all the coaches would be returning next year

Yeah, that was before this debacle.

ChiefsCountry 11-24-2012 08:28 PM

Well the rumor going around the big wigs in Jefferson City that Pinkel might resign.

GloryDayz 11-24-2012 08:40 PM

Pound him!

GloryDayz 11-24-2012 08:41 PM

Did the ball go past the LOS?

HonestChieffan 11-24-2012 08:42 PM

Pinkle is pure Mizzou

GloryDayz 11-24-2012 08:45 PM

LOL! Gary, you're a great guy! You've made a Heisman winner out of another team's QB...

GloryDayz 11-24-2012 08:46 PM

And, I'll bet Gary just stands on the sideline with his arms crossed.... He truly doesn't care!

Al Bundy 11-24-2012 08:52 PM

Uhhhmmm these guys are defending Pinkel pretty hard.

Frazod 11-24-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9147242)
Well the rumor going around the big wigs in Jefferson City that Pinkel might resign.

We couldn't be that lucky.

1ChiefsDan 11-24-2012 08:54 PM

C'mon man! They have scored 10. LOL

GloryDayz 11-24-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9147315)
Uhhhmmm these guys are defending Pinkel pretty hard.

Not surprised at all.

GloryDayz 11-24-2012 09:01 PM

This is like the playoff game against Indy, will they score on every drive?