ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

hometeam 05-22-2012 09:05 PM

I have been dying left and right now.

As a barb you have to stand in close to either regain life, or to activate your skills which help keep you alive.

Molten. Desecration. Plague. All special modes that absolutely dominate me. Im fairly decently geared but its tough to stay out of the pools, becuase of the melee range.

Frazod 05-22-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8632904)

As a barb you have to stand in close to either regain life, or to activate your skills which help keep you alive.

Molten. Desecration. Plague. All special modes that absolutely dominate me. Im fairly decently geared but its tough to stay out of the pools, becuase of the melee range.

Vampiric must be a bitch for a melee character, too.

Bump 05-22-2012 09:21 PM

I don't know about this end game.....

For 1 thing, I have farmed the first act in inferno at least 20 times and have not gotten any rares. But I don't have good enough eq to get any further. I also can't buy tome of secrets off the AH because all I get is errors, so I can't make armor. Pissing me off. Might just reroll.

jd1020 05-22-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8632941)
I don't know about this end game.....

For 1 thing, I have farmed the first act in inferno at least 20 times and have not gotten any rares. But I don't have good enough eq to get any further. I also can't buy tome of secrets off the AH because all I get is errors, so I can't make armor. Pissing me off. Might just reroll.

End game doesnt exist in this game.

Blizzard needs to hurry up with PVP or this game is gonna die.

The AH really ****ed with everything the Diablo series was about. I spent endless nights in HS playing D2 farming the shit out of bosses and ilvl 87 areas for the best gear but D3 is just a gold farm.

As it stands, me and all of the friends that are playing are probably just going to beat inferno and then quit playing.

Shogun 05-22-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8632904)

this. revenge doesnt work half the time anyways

Frazod 05-22-2012 11:39 PM

I'm already getting tired of this.

The game itself was woefully short. Playing it over again for no other reason than to acquire more stuff isn't really getting past the pain in the ass factor. I hate the whole checkpoint thing, hate that I have to be linked to a server to play, basically, it's just becoming less and less fun. This after a week. And I'll never pay actual money to buy gear for a character in a game I just shelled out $60 for. Seriously, **** that.

I enjoyed the first two games far more than this. And when you compare this to games like Skyrim and Fallout, well, there just is no comparison. I've happily played Skyrim for six months and will probably go back to it now. This turd? Sadly, I think it was just a waste of $60.

And I don't think I'll ever buy another Blizzard product. They can take their ****ing battle.net and shove it up their collective asses.

David. 05-23-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8631738)
I want to play with a higher lvl WD to see what they can do. Add me and tell me who you are in the friend add message.

yeah sure, I worked late tonight. But i'm off over the next two days. name is turtlexcore#1977

Imon Yourside 05-23-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8633084)
this. revenge doesnt work half the time anyways

Revenge works great for me and keeps me alive in the middle of a full screen of baddies. At first i didn't quite know how/when/why to use it, now it's the best mob control skill in the game. I'm not joking with this skill and the below 20% health super skill or whatever u can virtually stay alive forever just make sure to keep a finger firmly planted on the revenge key.

jd1020 05-23-2012 03:14 AM

Didn't take Blizzard long to nerf chain Smoke Screen.

The one ability that lets me actually play the game is now nerfed to 1 second, 2 with rune, and on a 3 second cool down.

SWEET!!!!

Saulbadguy 05-23-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8633179)
I'm already getting tired of this.

The game itself was woefully short. Playing it over again for no other reason than to acquire more stuff isn't really getting past the pain in the ass factor. I hate the whole checkpoint thing, hate that I have to be linked to a server to play, basically, it's just becoming less and less fun. This after a week. And I'll never pay actual money to buy gear for a character in a game I just shelled out $60 for. Seriously, **** that.

I enjoyed the first two games far more than this. And when you compare this to games like Skyrim and Fallout, well, there just is no comparison. I've happily played Skyrim for six months and will probably go back to it now. This turd? Sadly, I think it was just a waste of $60.

And I don't think I'll ever buy another Blizzard product. They can take their ****ing battle.net and shove it up their collective asses.

I think $60 for Diablo 3 without Multiplayer would be a waste of money, too.

Nightfyre 05-23-2012 06:12 AM

Playing D3 kind of makes me pine for the item system of D2. Except the gameplay and skill system in 3 is way better. Of course, I am only in Act IV of normal, so maybe there is stuff out there I am not yet aware of. I haven't seen any set drops or unique drops yet, though. No ethereal items? The most sockets I've seen is 2. I haven't seen any runes. Are they saving these things for an expansion, maybe?

Saulbadguy 05-23-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8633300)
Playing D3 kind of makes me pine for the item system of D2. Except the gameplay and skill system in 3 is way better. Of course, I am only in Act IV of normal, so maybe there is stuff out there I am not yet aware of. I haven't seen any set drops or unique drops yet, though. No ethereal items? The most sockets I've seen is 2. I haven't seen any runes. Are they saving these things for an expansion, maybe?

I can't be sure, but didn't LoD introduce runes in D2?

I haven't seen any set/unique items as well, and i'm in Act 2 in Nightmare.

Imon Yourside 05-23-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

I have a suit of armor with 80 vit and 3 open sockets.

Imon Yourside 05-23-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8633315)
I can't be sure, but didn't LoD introduce runes in D2?

I haven't seen any set/unique items as well, and i'm in Act 2 in Nightmare.

Yes on the D2 expansion, we should still have sets although i haven't found any and uniques have been transformed into legendaries. Rares will be the best drops in the game, the way D2 was supposed to be.

Sofa King 05-23-2012 07:39 AM

I've found 2 legendaries so far and Oh my God do they ****ing suck.

Legendaries are complete shit... If you look up a legendary in the auction house that isn't a ring or amulet, there will be 50 pages of people trying to sell that shit for pennies, and not being able to....

jd1020 05-23-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

The skill system in D3 is better? WTF?

Make it to end game and let me know how great the skill system in D3 is. 3 classes can do end game with only 1 spec. Barb and Monk might as well just quit after Hell.

jd1020 05-23-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8633321)
Yes on the D2 expansion, we should still have sets although i haven't found any and uniques have been transformed into legendaries. Rares will be the best drops in the game, the way D2 was supposed to be.

Rares in D2 were the best drops in the game too, sooooooooo.... There were even some magics that were the best too, but good luck finding a Jewelers Monarch of Deflection or a Jewelers/Whale combo. Runewords were the predominant item in D2 but there was still Uniques that were the BiS. Legendaries in D3 are just completely useless.

The difference between D2 and D3 is that there wasn't an AH that made those rares so easily accessible. There was actually an end game in D2 because you had to continuously kill shit to get the best gear. In D3 all you have to do is open the AH and spend a little of the most useless item in the Diablo series.

Sofa King 05-23-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8633926)
Rares in D2 were the best drops in the game too, sooooooooo.... There were even some magics that were the best too, but good luck finding a Jewelers Monarch of Deflection or a Jewelers/Whale combo. Runewords were the predominant item in D2 but there was still Uniques that were the BiS. Legendaries in D3 are just completely useless.

The difference between D2 and D3 is that there wasn't an AH that made those rares so easily accessible. There was actually an end game in D2 because you had to continuously kill shit to get the best gear. In D3 all you have to do is open the AH and spend a little of the most useless item in the Diablo series.

And there's no haggling/ screwing people over in the AH.

You set a price and forget it. If it's too high it won't sell. Plain and simple. If it's awesome, you can practically name your price. And you can see thousands at the same time instead of making a game and seeing 1 every few minutes, maybe.

drunkie 05-23-2012 12:38 PM

d2 has jsp. it was just like the action house basically. but on the whole without breaking it all down this game is a failure. some parts are great an i love it, but other parts are just trash.

this feels like a baby wow with a diablo theme more then a diablo game

drunkie 05-23-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8633920)
The skill system in D3 is better? WTF?

Make it to end game and let me know how great the skill system in D3 is. 3 classes can do end game with only 1 spec. Barb and Monk might as well just quit after Hell.

sadly the person i been playing inferno with is a barb. it sucks so bad trying to get him past act1 is a joke he just keeps getting nuked. i don't do enough damage to beat the enrage timers without him helping but if he helps he dies. i can beat the boss a 1000 times solo but with him i just can't carry him past it. i got 38000 + damage but even that isn't enough

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8634118)
sadly the person i been playing inferno with is a barb. it sucks so bad trying to get him past act1 is a joke he just keeps getting nuked. i don't do enough damage to beat the enrage timers without him helping but if he helps he dies. i can beat the boss a 1000 times solo but with him i just can't carry him past it. i got 38000 + damage but even that isn't enough

I think they expect you to have to do inferno in a full group to finish it.

iirc in D2 hell we had to have a group to do Baal(and diablo for the most part) too

Valiant 05-23-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8634118)

Yeah, my idea for hardcore is by buddies doing mages or shadowhunters. But damn those boss fights scare me. One slip up or lag and you are finished.

Sofa King 05-23-2012 12:57 PM

I have no idea how hardcore player's expect to beat inferno...

This game isn't tough in a sense of " oh **** i cornered myself with a mob surrounding me" as much as a "well i stopped running for a half second and some monster 1 shotted me again".

Bump 05-23-2012 12:59 PM

I'm wishing I didn't roll a melee class, inferno is not melee friendly. I keep trying to kite and move but I'm still getting 1 or 2 shot. Now they nerfed the monk, I guess I will farm gold till I can buy the best gear, might take a while, lol.

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8634154)
I have no idea how hardcore player's expect to beat inferno...

This game isn't tough in a sense of " oh **** i cornered myself with a mob surrounding me" as much as a "well i stopped running for a half second and some monster 1 shotted me again".

:LOL:

i've been seriously thinking about investing in movement increase items for just that fact. Some of those jump/phasing guys are just too dam fast and i need to run to survive several of the hard fights. I don't mean just manuever run either ... i mean full sprint retreat to try and divide the mob up so i can pick them off a few at a time. I'm still just in nightmare. :(

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8634158)
I'm wishing I didn't roll a melee class, inferno is not melee friendly. I keep trying to kite and move but I'm still getting 1 or 2 shot. Now they nerfed the monk, I guess I will farm gold till I can buy the best gear, might take a while, lol.

wait ... how did they nerf monk? :cuss:

Sofa King 05-23-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8634173)
wait ... how did they nerf monk? :cuss:

Same way they did with the Wizard.. By nerfing the only skills (defensive) that make the class worth a shit in inferno.

jd1020 05-23-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8634171)
:LOL:

i've been seriously thinking about investing in movement increase items for just that fact. Some of those jump/phasing guys are just too dam fast and i need to run to survive several of the hard fights. I don't mean just manuever run either ... i mean full sprint retreat to try and divide the mob up so i can pick them off a few at a time. I'm still just in nightmare. :(

Good luck trying to divide and conquer. You are still getting 1 shot by that single mob.

Sofa King 05-23-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8634195)
Good luck trying to divide and conquer. You are still getting 1 shot by that single mob.

Those ****ers don't give up til you're dead. And FORGET about living if those ****ers have teleport or some sort of snare.

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

i'm still in nightmare so i don't know about higher levels

Sofa King 05-23-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8634329)
i'm still in nightmare so i don't know about higher levels

n00b

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8634334)
n00b

:(

:huh:

:deevee:

:thumb:

Sofa King 05-23-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8634366)
:(

:huh:

:deevee:

:thumb:

You're just lucky i can't come into your game and go hostile like in D2. I'd jump and your and drunkie's games and kill you both.... easy.

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8634205)
Those ****ers don't give up til you're dead. And FORGET about living if those ****ers have teleport or some sort of snare.

so i should definitely pick the 'atomic bomb when you die' skill for my Demon Hunter? :D

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8634369)
You're just lucky i can't come into your game and go hostile like in D2. I'd jump and your and drunkie's games and kill you both.... easy.

and ... and ... and ... and ... and

http://rlv.zcache.com/dont_abandon_h...7zw3ta_400.jpg

Sofa King 05-23-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8634371)
so i should definitely pick the 'atomic bomb when you die' skill for my Demon Hunter? :D

Sweet. That is easily beaten by my Japanese Kamkazi skill.

Valiant 05-23-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

What are barbarian slows? Are theymelee range only?

drunkie 05-23-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8634369)

your lucky i can't join the same game and 1 shot you sir

Sofa King 05-23-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8634596)
your lucky i can't join the same game and 1 shot you sir

I knew that post would drag you out of hiding...

Mr. Laz 05-23-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8634452)
Sweet. That is easily beaten by my Japanese Kamkazi skill.

except for my skill is real :harumph:
Quote:

Level: 45 Grenadier Increases Hatred generated from Grenades by 2 and reduces the Hatred cost of Cluster Arrow by 10. Upon death, you drop a giant grenade that explodes for 450% weapon damage as Fire.

Sofa King 05-24-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8634816)
except for my skill is real :harumph:

450% of your weapon damage ..... what is that like 250 damage overall?

LMAO

And who wanted this guest pass. I still have one but i can't remember who asked me. I already gave Buck one but someone else asked too. Tymania? For some reason i think him but i can't remember.

Mr. Laz 05-24-2012 10:01 PM

holy crap act 2 nm is kicking my ass

desolate sands

even when those guys die in a cloud of poison it kills me AND my tank guy.

yikes

Gravedigger 05-24-2012 10:42 PM

I gotta figure out a class to play and get to it, got my 36 wizard 31 monk 18 dh and 16 barb. I tried a Witch Doctor, only to level 7, and holy shit do they start out weak. Every class I played up to 10 at least could take down guys reasonably fast, but the witch doctor doesn't hit for anything. Jar of Spiders, nope, those hands from the ground, meh, zombie dogs, don't hit for anything and terribly slow cooldown for a summoning class, and poison dart, thats the slowest of them all. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty brutal imo.

patteeu 05-24-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8637095)
I gotta figure out a class to play and get to it, got my 36 wizard 31 monk 18 dh and 16 barb. I tried a Witch Doctor, only to level 7, and holy shit do they start out weak. Every class I played up to 10 at least could take down guys reasonably fast, but the witch doctor doesn't hit for anything. Jar of Spiders, nope, those hands from the ground, meh, zombie dogs, don't hit for anything and terribly slow cooldown for a summoning class, and poison dart, thats the slowest of them all. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty brutal imo.

Based on what you've told me, I think Witch Doctor is the class you should go with.

Imon Yourside 05-24-2012 11:53 PM

So far playing Barb and Wizard, The barb is a lot of fun to play and i Really like his skills. The Wizard seems to be underpowered and squishy to boot. I have a friend with a high lvl witch doctor and I have to say they friggin rock once you get into the high 20's on level.

Imon Yourside 05-25-2012 12:02 AM

Man dies while playing Diablo III

by Tarryn van der Byl on May 24, 2012

It’s been out only just over a week, and somebody has already died playing Diablo III, although maybe the only really surprising bit is that he wasn’t Korean.

According to a blog post linked over on Tumblr, a 32-year old American man named Russell Shirley died sometime over the weekend of an apparent heart attack, in front of his PC, while playing Diablo III.

“Please, if only for yourselves, take time out of your day to get some exercise,” writes blogger Ben Dornis, who was apparently a friend and colleague of Russell’s.

“Go outside and enjoy the sun. Ride a bike. Do something active. Video games are great fun when played in moderation. This may be an extreme example but take it as advice to not go overboard. Or at least don’t do it alone. He took 3 days off and played Diablo 3 pretty much the whole time. He called in and asked to take Friday off as well. We are placing the blame on ourselves at work wondering if we made him come in on Friday would he still be with us today?”

Be careful, people.

http://mygaming.co.za/news/wp-conten...ll-Shirley.png

http://mygaming.co.za/news/news/3840...iablo-iii.html

drunkie 05-25-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8637095)

wd does start out a lil slow but it isn't bad. once you get the rune to get the triple darts it gets alot better. the spiders an frogs are stupid . use the dogs as your tank throw the hands from the ground down an spit darts . the combo of all that really does alot of damage.

drunkie 05-25-2012 04:31 AM

i hate the elites that drop bombs after they die. my dumbass never learns. i kill them off and see all my loot on the floor so my greedy ass rushes an to claim it. then boom i get killed from some damn death fart.

Silock 05-25-2012 04:44 AM

After playing all the classes to a reasonably high level, monks are stupidly overpowered. Just so ridiculous. I love it.

drunkie 05-25-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8637275)
After playing all the classes to a reasonably high level, monks are stupidly overpowered. Just so ridiculous. I love it.

honestly till you played a class into inferno you can't really be sure. the game changes alot in inferno. the melee class like monk an barb seem to be having the hardest time. so i am not so sure they are overpowered. i hope it stays easy for you but don't be shocked if it becomes a pain at higher levels. but with all glasses gear can fix alot of the issues

Saulbadguy 05-25-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8637037)

desolate sands

yikes

Maybe you are just terrible at this game.

Silock 05-25-2012 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8637278)
honestly till you played a class into inferno you can't really be sure. the game changes alot in inferno. the melee class like monk an barb seem to be having the hardest time. so i am not so sure they are overpowered. i hope it stays easy for you but don't be shocked if it becomes a pain at higher levels. but with all glasses gear can fix alot of the issues

From what I read, inferno is ****ed for everyone. All ranged classes have to kite, and many of the champions are unkitable.

drunkie 05-25-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8637292)
From what I read, inferno is ****ed for everyone. All ranged classes have to kite, and many of the champions are unkitable.

i have not really found any that are unkitable. hard to kite because of there teleports but nothing that really couldn't be kited. the biggest issues is rage timers so if your kiting you don't have all day else you just start taking random damage from the air. if you have enough damage it should be a problem but still kinda cheesy . alot of the people having issues are under geared so there view on the place is a lil off.

Sofa King 05-25-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8637274)
i hate the elites that drop bombs after they die. my dumbass never learns. i kill them off and see all my loot on the floor so my greedy ass rushes an to claim it. then boom i get killed from some damn death fart.

I hear ya. I finally stopped dying to all the stupid little shit (most of the time). The arcance purple spinning bastards, the bombs upon death, poison flowers..

I looked at your gear last night too. Your bow is badass. Huge and clunky looking, but it's pretty damn good.

Sofa King 05-25-2012 07:25 AM

Anyone having trouble with lvl 50-60 give this a try. I gained about 5 lvl's last night in a very very short amount of time with my Wizard.. No dying, and minimal time.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XY8Hu3vhbwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drunkie 05-25-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8637366)
I hear ya. I finally stopped dying to all the stupid little shit (most of the time). The arcance purple spinning bastards, the bombs upon death, poison flowers..

I looked at your gear last night too. Your bow is badass. Huge and clunky looking, but it's pretty damn good.

when did you look? i upgraded to a hellrack sometime last night. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/hellrack but right now i am looking at one of them 1400 damage crossbows. if i find one for the right price i am all over that. haha it would give me like 150k damage or some other reeruned number

Sofa King 05-25-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8637383)
when did you look? i upgraded to a hellrack sometime last night. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/hellrack but right now i am looking at one of them 1400 damage crossbows. if i find one for the right price i am all over that. haha it would give me like 150k damage or some other reeruned number

The hellrack is the one i saw. Looked pretty badass.

I need to find some better gear. I haven't played enough to get what i want yet. My weapon is only about 700 damage with shit stats.

drunkie 05-25-2012 08:23 AM

well i had double posted so i deleted it. but somehow i deleted both. user error some how. but i am to ****ing lazy to retype my ****ing message

Sofa King 05-25-2012 08:59 AM

n00b

drunkie 05-25-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8637517)
n00b

here you go homie. this how a boss does shit. it funny seeing the people crying on the forums about this boss. my friend be having issues too. but this is how i handle him solo

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVlCV6K_ihA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVlCV6K_ihA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Bump 05-25-2012 12:14 PM

learn from my mistake. Do not bother leveling up your blacksmith. Completely useless at level 10. I have not seen one blacksmith plan drop either. It's better to use the gold and find the equipment you want on the AH.

Sofa King 05-25-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8637927)
learn from my mistake. Do not bother leveling up your blacksmith. Completely useless at level 10. I have not seen one blacksmith plan drop either. It's better to use the gold and find the equipment you want on the AH.

Funny you say that. drunkie just asked me over noon what level my bs (which i now understand means blacksmith, so don't bother looking for a stat that can be "bs") was at. I told him 0 because my buddy leveled his up, so i don't need to.

Then i found a rare blacksmith plans in the same run.

And we killed diablo very easily.

The end.

drunkie 05-25-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8637927)

i have found a few plans. it only costs 580k to level. you make that back in 1 or 2 sales. you need your blacksmith so you can make your pony level staff

drunkie 05-25-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8637938)
Funny you say that. drunkie just asked me over noon what level my bs (which i now understand means blacksmith, so don't bother looking for a stat that can be "bs") was at. I told him 0 because my buddy leveled his up, so i don't need to.

Then i found a rare blacksmith plans in the same run.

And we killed diablo very easily.

The end.

that diablo kill was a total joke. it's like herm took diablo's place for that fight

Bump 05-25-2012 12:23 PM

I have never found a blacksmith plan, that's ****ed up. Maybe I'll buy them off of the AH.

Sofa King 05-25-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8637941)
that diablo kill was a total joke. it's like herm took diablo's place for that fight

It was way way too easy.

Personally i think a DH and a Wizard are about the best 1 2 punch you can have.

And what skills were you using drunkie? My buddy is a DH and I'd like to compare.

The Franchise 05-25-2012 01:46 PM

Damnt this sucks......I have to wait another week to order my laptop.....but then it's ****ing on!

Sofa King 05-25-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8638067)
Damnt this sucks......I have to wait another week to order my laptop.....but then it's ****ing on!

No... you're married with 114 kids... You're never going to get to play.

In58men 05-25-2012 02:07 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jmuBzXMEjq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Which one of you is this?

Bump 05-25-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8638095)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jmuBzXMEjq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw that, I was so high I thought it was real but I guess that's his character.

Valiant 05-25-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

I love that guy..

Sofa King 05-25-2012 03:29 PM

This guy has a few constructive complaints. I feel the same way on most of what he has to say.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hI4peeO3yzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u8CBbeSAjVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King 05-25-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

LMAO

First of all, that video was awesome.

Secondly, why the **** is this next video one of the 3 "next/queued" videos to play right when this video gets done? lol.

NSFW

Spoiler!

drunkie 05-25-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8638008)
It was way way too easy.

Personally i think a DH and a Wizard are about the best 1 2 punch you can have.

And what skills were you using drunkie? My buddy is a DH and I'd like to compare.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/p...eenshot002.jpg

Mr. Laz 05-25-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8637950)
I have never found a blacksmith plan, that's ****ed up. Maybe I'll buy them off of the AH.

you mean the pages that let you upgrade the blacksmith?

i've got tons ... you can have some if you want

Mr. Laz 05-25-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8637037)

desolate sands

yikes

i tweaked my setup and i'm doing much better now

1) went to AH and bought some items with physical resistance. If you don't go top gear you can get some pretty cheap. I'm not nearly as squishy now.

2. changed my skills over(again) to some i can use while on the run so i don't just start running around until i die. Now i can fight and run.

switch hunger arrow over to Devouring rune ... helps with damage a ton

went back to rocket sentry, not the best damage but i can drop and run

chakram Razor ... almost get a hammerdin type attack going. shoot a few off then move.

multishot arrow with lightning attack ... gets some AOE stun going

I still struggle with fast,shielded guys though

Bump 05-25-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8638361)
you mean the pages that let you upgrade the blacksmith?

i've got tons ... you can have some if you want

no apparently there are plans which give you new recipes to craft stuff, which I've never seen before.

Mr. Laz 05-25-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8637392)
The hellrack is the one i saw. Looked pretty badass.

I need to find some better gear. I haven't played enough to get what i want yet. My weapon is only about 700 damage with shit stats.

cry me a river ... I dream of doing 700 damage. :huh:

Mr. Laz 05-25-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8638395)
no apparently there are plans which give you new recipes to craft stuff, which I've never seen before.

oooooooh

ya, read somewhere that those are primo MF drops to get.

drunkie 05-25-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8638392)
i tweaked my setup and i'm doing much better now

1) went to AH and bought some items with physical resistance. If you don't go top gear you can get some pretty cheap. I'm not nearly as squishy now.

2. changed my skills over(again) to some i can use while on the run so i don't just start running around until i die. Now i can fight and run.

switch hunger arrow over to Devouring rune ... helps with damage a ton

went back to rocket sentry, not the best damage but i can drop and run

chakram Razor ... almost get a hammerdin type attack going. shoot a few off then move.

multishot arrow with lightning attack ... gets some AOE stun going

I still struggle with fast,shielded guys though

check out my build i posted a screen shot of above. it might help you out sir