ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

dirk digler 06-02-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9726045)
No love for Arya? Sansa maybe?

Arya and Bran maybe definitely not Sansa.

keg in kc 06-02-2013 08:55 PM

I call Sansa 'speedbump', because that's what her chapters are.

petegz28 06-02-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9726095)
Arya and Bran maybe definitely not Sansa.

Sansa's storyline will get better, I promise. It's slow and drawn out but it does get better and better.

petegz28 06-02-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9726045)
No love for Arya? Sansa maybe?

Arya is one of my favorites. Her story has only just begun.

dirk digler 06-02-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726096)
I call Sansa 'speedbump', because that's what her chapters are.

Well I wish they would have made her a speed bump in the show. :)

keg in kc 06-02-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9726105)
Sansa's storyline will get better, I promise. It's slow and drawn out but it does get better and better.

You must've gotten an advance copy of book 6, cause she's still awful in 5.

dirk digler 06-02-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

I hope so

petegz28 06-02-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726115)
You must've gotten an advance copy of book 6, cause she's still awful in 5.

awww, you didn't pay enough attention then

keg in kc 06-02-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9726121)
awww, you didn't pay enough attention then

Yeah, it's not like I've read all the books 5 or 6 times.

keg in kc 06-02-2013 09:04 PM

I'm still going with Lady Stoneheart as the final scene next week. They always end on a supernatural beat.

petegz28 06-02-2013 09:05 PM

Since this is the spoiler thread I will say this for those who think Sansa is boring....

Shadrich is out hunting the Sansa Stark
Sansa is with Littlefinger
Shadrich just showed up at the Eyrie ...
Littlefiger has no idea Shadrich is on the hunt
We don't know if Shadrich knows he just met Sansa or not?

Book 5 ended before we found out what happens

keg in kc 06-02-2013 09:09 PM

I don't think Sansa is boring. I think Sansa is essentially the only fantasy trope character in the whole series, and for that reason among others she's the least interesting character in the series to me. Generally I'm counting the pages until her chapters are over and I can get to some other character I'd actually like to read about.

keg in kc 06-02-2013 09:19 PM

A few good comments from GRRM on writing the wedding: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/02/ga...e-red-wedding/

Frazod 06-02-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726132)
I'm still going with Lady Stoneheart as the final scene next week. They always end on a supernatural beat.

That's what I'm hoping. I don't think they can wait until next season for that.

keg in kc 06-02-2013 09:27 PM

I hope she knew beforehand (meaning before signing her contract prior to season 1) that she was portraying a zombie that can barely speak single syllables for the final 4 seasons of the show.

I can't wait to see the reactions to it, though.

keg in kc 06-02-2013 09:28 PM

Oh well, I'm gonna go watch a couple of episodes of Hannibal to lighten the mood.

kcpasco 06-02-2013 09:57 PM

Sansa building the snow castle kind of redeemed her character for me. It was a major turning point in her character, I think she finally gets it.

soopamanluva 06-02-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

When she gets with Baelish, it picks up

Braincase 06-02-2013 10:25 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... and I knew it was coming.

Bowser 06-02-2013 10:34 PM

Jesus ****.

Bowser 06-02-2013 10:35 PM

And I too knew it was coming.

Bowser 06-02-2013 10:37 PM

Thank god Venture Brothers starts anew tonight. I need a laugh after that.

Fantastic job by the show to pull that scene off. The emotional freight train that hit me after watching that scene equaled what I felt while listening to the audio version.

Hats off to you and your crew, Poz, you evil, heartless ****s.

Frazod 06-02-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726173)
A few good comments from GRRM on writing the wedding: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/02/ga...e-red-wedding/

Anybody remember The Sword and the Sorcerer? The ending had a scene nearly identical, except that it was foiled by the heroes at the last second.

Martin didn't mention that as an inspiration, but it seems awfully obvious.

PhillyChiefFan 06-03-2013 06:17 AM

Loved the episode. I think the finale will be awesome too, but it will be hard to beat last night's episode.

Righe before we went to sleep last night my wife said "That was a horribly depressing episode" and I got 2 texts from friends that didn't read the books and they both said they want to stop watching the show now. One guys girlfriend cried.

The Red Wedding played out almost exactly how I pictured it when reading the book. Great scene.

buddha 06-03-2013 06:25 AM

Arya...she has had it the worst. She has either witnessed or be in proximity to every death in her family. Time to become the killing machine she was meant to be.

Also Bran's warg abilities were a very cool part of that episode.

NewChief 06-03-2013 07:56 AM

ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NGUKDZFiy-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Poz 06-03-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9726321)
Thank god Venture Brothers starts anew tonight. I need a laugh after that.

Fantastic job by the show to pull that scene off. The emotional freight train that hit me after watching that scene equaled what I felt while listening to the audio version.

Hats off to you and your crew, Poz, you evil, heartless ****s.

;)

I had a chance to watch the rough edit before the shots were distributed to us and I was secretly hoping I wouldn't get the throat slash shot. Of course, what landed on my lap? That one. And, of course the clients saw this as the money shot of the episode so they were so picky on every detail. I easily had to go over this a few hundred times, cringing every time.

Working on this season took years off my life. Ridiculous hours, chained to my dark and dreary desk while pulling off these challenging shots. At least I've got a couple months off now to recoup.
Exhausted. Time for some rest and :BLVD:

allen_kcCard 06-03-2013 09:49 AM

https://twitter.com/RedWeddingTears

NewChief 06-03-2013 10:25 AM

I can't remember from the books, but in the show:

During the Jon Snow/Bran/Rickon at the tower scene, people seem to be reading it as Jon Snow just fleeing the wildlings to get back to the Night's Watch. I read it, though, as he saw the dire wolves, knew that Bran and Rickon were there, and fled in order to draw the wildlings away from the tower.

Thoughts?

MagicHef 06-03-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726132)

I hope not. There was a book and a half between the red wedding and stoneheart, part of what makes it shocking is that you've long since assumed her dead when she shows back up. I think a lot of the shock value is lost if she's back one episode later.

allen_kcCard 06-03-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9726682)
I can't remember from the books, but in the show:

During the Jon Snow/Bran/Rickon at the tower scene, people seem to be reading it as Jon Snow just fleeing the wildlings to get back to the Night's Watch. I read it, though, as he saw the dire wolves, knew that Bran and Rickon were there, and fled in order to draw the wildlings away from the tower.

Thoughts?

Seemed that in the books he never saw the dire wolves. In the show, I don't know that it had any effect on anything. I watched it as they tried to kill him because he wouldn't kill the old man, so he fought and fled. Ygritte wasn't being attacked, so it wasn't like he left her high and dry.

mdchiefsfan 06-03-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 9726636)

LMAO

DJ's left nut 06-03-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726180)
I hope she knew beforehand (meaning before signing her contract prior to season 1) that she was portraying a zombie that can barely speak single syllables for the final 4 seasons of the show.

I can't wait to see the reactions to it, though.

As I read some of these interviews, it sure sounds like Michelle Fairley is done with the show.

"Our last day on the set"...
"We'll really miss Michelle..."

Things of that nature. It sounds as though she doesn't really have a role anymore.

Frankly I'm fine with that - Lady Stoneheart is ****ing reeruned.

Mr. Laz 06-03-2013 10:46 AM

just watched it

WTF!!

what kind of stupid ****ed up show is this?!?!

everyone is dead, why in the hell should i continue to watch it?

so i can watch all the people i hate jackoff over the dead bodies

Swanman 06-03-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9726684)
I hope not. There was a book and a half between the red wedding and stoneheart, part of what makes it shocking is that you've long since assumed her dead when she shows back up. I think a lot of the shock value is lost if she's back one episode later.

She still shows up in Storm of Swords so there isn't that much distance. Plus, if they want to show the resurrection and want to keep the show chronological, you have to do it soon because it took place three days after the red wedding. In the book you could have it much later because you don't actually see her being resurrected, you just hear about it happening well after the fact.

Swanman 06-03-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9726711)
As I read some of these interviews, it sure sounds like Michelle Fairley is done with the show.

Things of that nature. It sounds as though she doesn't really have a role anymore.

Frankly I'm fine with that - Lady Stoneheart is ****ing reeruned.

To use a wrestling term, they might be keeping up kayfabe to keep the surprise intact.

MagicHef 06-03-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 9726716)
She still shows up in Storm of Swords so there isn't that much distance. Plus, if they want to show the resurrection and want to keep the show chronological, you have to do it soon because it took place three days after the red wedding. In the book you could have it much later because you don't actually see her being resurrected, you just hear about it happening well after the fact.

For some reason I thought it was at the end of 4, not 3. Still, that would be the end of next season for the show. I could see them doing it the same way as the book, not showing the resurrection but have her just show up out of the blue.

DJ's left nut 06-03-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 9726717)
To use a wrestling term, they might be keeping up kayfabe to keep the surprise intact.

True. Well, I suppose it's true - I have no idea what that word is, but the context makes sense.

A week or two ago they made a big deal about the actress that plays Talisa not wanting to do any more nude scenes because she didn't want to be known for being neked...

Something tells me she knew that point was moot.

Maybe they're all just really really good at being full of shit. Afterall, they do play pretend for a living.

Pepe Silvia 06-03-2013 11:12 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1a8dc5990...ajkbo1_400.gif

keg in kc 06-03-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9726711)

I read a lot of interviews last night, and I didn't get that impression at all. There were a number of interviews about Robb leaving the show, but virtually none about her. I thought, if anything, they were maybe being a little too obvious that she wasn't done.

Bowser 06-03-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

I thought Lady Stoneheart showed up in the epilogue of Storm of Swords?

NewChief 06-03-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726853)
I read a lot of interviews last night, and I didn't get that impression at all. There were a number of interviews about Robb leaving the show, but virtually none about her. I thought, if anything, they were maybe being a little too obvious that she wasn't done.

There's a buzzfeed interview with her where they're saying all that sort of "I'll miss it" crap. Then they have a spoiler warning and straight up ask her about Lady Stoneheart. She says she can't comment on that. We'll have to wait and see.

Here it is:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/...rview-spoilers

keg in kc 06-03-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure you can maintain shock value over an extended period for a television program in today's day and age, at least not in the sense that she'll still show up on IMDB as part of the cast, there will be set reports and leaked photos. They also need to give people a reason to keep watching.

I look at it this way. You can have her in the final shot this season, have people who haven't read the books go apeshit all summer with speculation, building anticipation for season 4 (similar to the way Michonne was introduced on TWD). I'm not sure they have a whole lot to gain by waiting on it, not when it can be a talking point now.

Not that it matters. They'll do what they do, and my opinion won't influence it either way. It would also work at the end of next season, but I'm not sure the impact wouldn't be greater now, in the wake of last night.

NewChief 06-03-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726868)
I'm not sure you can maintain shock value over an extended period for a television program in today's day and age, at least not in the sense that she'll still show up on IMDB as part of the cast, there will be set reports and leaked photos. They also need to give people a reason to keep watching.

I look at it this way. You can have her in the final shot this season, have people who haven't read the books go apeshit all summer with speculation, building anticipation for season 4 (similar to the way Michonne was introduced on TWD). I'm not sure they have a whole lot to gain by waiting on it, not when it can be a talking point now.

Not that it matters. They'll do what they do, and my opinion won't influence it either way. It would also work at the end of next season, but I'm not sure the impact wouldn't be greater now, in the wake of last night.

My coworker and I had this exact debate this morning. He was arguing that they need to space it out like the books. I said they needed to have Lady Stoneheart be the final scene of the next episode to get max "WTF?!" value and create anticipation for next season.

Also, is Joffrey slated to die next week or are they going to hold off?

keg in kc 06-03-2013 12:42 PM

I wasn't expecting that until next season. Doesn't that come somewhat later in the book?

Bowser 06-03-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9726877)
My coworker and I had this exact debate this morning. He was arguing that they need to space it out like the books. I said they needed to have Lady Stoneheart be the final scene of the next episode to get max "WTF?!" value and create anticipation for next season.

That's a great question. Is there enough material in the book to go through another season of the TV show to have his death in the all important episode 9 hammerblow? I'm not sure there is. But saying that, would it be too quick to have it happen next week? They may do it, just to appease the pissed off and horrified masses still reeling from the Red Wedding? A little karmic balancing, if you will.

NewChief 06-03-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9726880)
I wasn't expecting that until next season. Doesn't that come somewhat later in the book?

I can't remember. Maybe we'll just get Balon killed off next week. That's pretty bleak, though, and makes it look like Lannisters are triumphant. Which is a shitty way to end this "season" for viewers. I'm feeling like they need to kill Joffrey to give the audience some compensation for the Red Wedding.

keg in kc 06-03-2013 12:47 PM

I figure next season's episode 9 will be the mountain and the red viper. So the poisoning would need to be a few episodes earlier than that.

allen_kcCard 06-03-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

I think that is next season. Seems like in the books it took place a good time later after the Sansa/Imp wedding and RW...also they haven't shown anything of all the feast preps and guests arriving for the royal wedding.

I was thinking the fight at Castle Black might be next week, but that is a bit early as well. Hard to say.

keg in kc 06-03-2013 12:51 PM

I'm not looking forward to Jon and Ygritte's final scene. That always tears me up when I read it.

Tyrion and Tywin should be in next season's finale.

vailpass 06-03-2013 01:13 PM

What happened to all the other cool creatures the Warg had in the book? One crummy eagle and that's it?

kaplin42 06-03-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 9726636)

Their tears are delicious. I know the whole scene, even in the books was epic, and you were left with a WTF. But some people just being devastated is hilarious. Are they going to start putting suicide watch at a higher level during the oncoming GoT seasons?

allen_kcCard 06-03-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9726926)
What happened to all the other cool creatures the Warg had in the book? One crummy eagle and that's it?

Wrong guy. Orell only had an eagle. You are thinking of Varamyr Sixskins, who will now be taking over the eagle of Orell that has part of Orell's mind and will hate Jon.

vailpass 06-03-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 9726931)
Wrong guy. Orell only had an eagle. You are thinking of Varamyr Sixskins, who will now be taking over the eagle of Orell that has part of Orell's mind and will hate Jon.

Of course! Thank you. Hope they show all his creatures.

Bowser 06-03-2013 01:31 PM

The wife is reading Storm right now. She literally got to the Red Wedding like an hour before the episdoe aired (crazy timing on her part). She mother****ed the book AND me for getting her hooked on the series. Heh.

She just reached the point where Joffrey chokes out at his wedding, and it is closer in the book to the Red Wedding than I remembered. I guess it could be possible for Joffrey's death to come in the HBO season finale.....

Setsuna 06-03-2013 05:59 PM

Geez....that was rough. Although that last scene could have been done better. It seemed like the dude was like camera crashing or whatever you call it when you jump into someone else's picture. She should have been scratching her face into ribbons and had someone say "Put an end to it!" Then have that guy come and slit her throat. Also "The Lannisters send their regards"? WTF? It was "The Kingslayer sends his regards." They're trying to whitewash him. Oh and classic Roose. Doesn't even panic. Like a boss. Oh wait...he did panic when Catelyn slapped him he ran off like a little punk, then only came later to stab Robb.

Frazod 06-03-2013 07:21 PM

Hitler reacts to the Red Wedding

LMAO I love these

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QKqF8lg_M7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mdchiefsfan 06-04-2013 03:30 AM

LMAO awesome

Red Brooklyn 06-04-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9725945)
I'm kind of glad we didn't see Grey Wind's head sewn on Robb's body. Something about that reeeeally disturbed me in the book.

Well, we could still see it next week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9725957)
I thought the silence on the credits was a nice touch.

God, me too. Brilliant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9725968)
What are the other moments? Of course Tyrion and the locket and the crossbow.

Jon Snow and Ygritte's final meeting.

Arya and the Hound's parting.

I'm looking forward to Littlefinger and Sansa and Lady Lysa and the moon door.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 9726716)
In the book you could have it much later because you don't actually see her being resurrected, you just hear about it happening well after the fact.

And I think she show is good enough to pull it off the same way.

Quote:

I assumed next season. But the preview for next week shows Jaime in what appears to be King's Landing. So... who know? Doesn't Ygritte die in the book before Joffrey, though?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9726883)
Is there enough material in the book to go through another season of the TV show to have his death in the all important episode 9 hammerblow? I'm not sure there is. But saying that, would it be too quick to have it happen next week? They may do it, just to appease the pissed off and horrified masses still reeling from the Red Wedding? A little karmic balancing, if you will.

I believe they show runners have said that they'll begin putting the beginnings of books 4 and 5 in season 4 as well as the end of book 3. I wouldn't be surprised to see maybe some of the King's Moot stuff and maybe some of Arya in Braavos, as well, next season.

Pepe Silvia 06-04-2013 02:01 PM

http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhos....Season2_m.jpg

DJ's left nut 06-04-2013 02:02 PM

Q? Might be Q.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/best-...es-red-wedding

In either event, funny.

DaFace 06-04-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9728896)
I assumed next season. But the preview for next week shows Jaime in what appears to be King's Landing. So... who know? Doesn't Ygritte die in the book before Joffrey, though?

I think so, but I'm pretty sure Ygritte's toast in the next episode, so it's entirely possible Joffrey is done as well.

Hawk 06-04-2013 03:34 PM

Major events to look forward to from book 3:

Wildlings attack castle black and ygritte dies (probably next episode)

Lady Stoneheart (I think they will do it next episode)

Wildlings attack gate and are held off by NW

Stannis defeats wildlings

Jon elected NW commander

Joffrey dies. Yay!

Red Viper vs. Mountain in Tyrion's trial

Arya kills the Tickler (not sure if they replace him and still have that scene since the Tickler died, but it was an awesome scene in the books when she yells "is there gold in the village" over and over again as she stabs him) and gets Needle back

Arya escapes hound and goes to Bravos

Dany takes mereen

Jaime frees Tyrion, and Tyrion kills Shae and Tywin

Sansa escapes KL

I assume episode 9 next season will be Tyrion killing Tywin. After the Red Viper loses in episode 7 or 8, non-readers will think that Tyrion will be put to death in Episode 9, only to have it all flipped on its head when Jaime frees him and he kills Tywin. A more positive episode 9 for viewers than this year.

I think they will move some of Arya's and Brienne's story lines from Book 4 into next season, as well as some of Dany's Book 5 story line.

DJ's left nut 06-04-2013 03:37 PM

Jesus...I forgot how much happens in SOS.

What a great damn book. Now I have to go re-read it.

Swanman 06-04-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 9729160)
I assume episode 9 next season will be Tyrion killing Tywin. After the Red Viper loses in episode 7 or 8, non-readers will think that Tyrion will be put to death in Episode 9, only to have it all flipped on its head when Jaime frees him and he kills Tywin. A more positive episode 9 for viewers than this year.

I think they will move some of Arya's and Brienne's story lines from Book 4 into next season, as well as some of Dany's Book 5 story line.

I think the Tywin shitter killing will be in the season finale. Like others have guessed, I think the Red Viper vs Mountain battle will be Episode 9. Lysa going through the moon door could be in the finale as well.

KcMizzou 06-04-2013 04:41 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DQsl5Bz312k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 06-04-2013 04:58 PM

That was almost as hard to watch as the event.

I was right in thinking this would hit me harder than Ned.

Hawk 06-04-2013 05:53 PM

Ah yes, I forgot that book 3 ends with Littlefinger killing Lysa and us finding out that Littlefinger is truly the biggest player in the game of thrones after all.

Hawk 06-04-2013 06:15 PM

So is Daario (the surfer looking guy) going to be the one that gets Strong Belwas' classic single combat scene when they go to take Mereen?

Neither of Barristan or Jorah can pull that off, Grey Worm either, but I could see Daario being the one.

Swanman 06-05-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 9729411)
So is Daario (the surfer looking guy) going to be the one that gets Strong Belwas' classic single combat scene when they go to take Mereen?

Neither of Barristan or Jorah can pull that off, Grey Worm either, but I could see Daario being the one.

They could give it to Barristan, to prove that even though is he old, he is still 110% badass. I would probably put money on Daario though.

Hawk 06-05-2013 12:07 PM

Ha, I thought this was funny:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/802c4953e...63jeo1_500.jpg

AndChiefs 06-05-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 9730786)

That is pretty good...I know what I'm NOT naming my kid.

tomahawk kid 06-07-2013 08:40 AM

So, is the popular thought that we're NOT going to see Lady Stoneheart?

Color me disappointed if not.

allen_kcCard 06-07-2013 09:29 AM

This is from the spoiler free thread. The asshole in me really wants to poke at this one a little bit :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 9735530)
It's not that bad. There are still a lot of character to root for.

Jon, Sansa, Bran, Arya, Rickon

Edmure and Blackfish

Sam and Gilly and Ygritte

Dany, Jorah, Barristan

Tyrion.

Brienne. Jaime...maybe

Davos and Gendry

Stannis...maybe. Stannis' daughter

Osha, Jojen Reed, Meera Reed

Margery and her Grandma...maybe

Thoros and Beric...maybe

Hound...maybe

Varys...maybe

I'm sure there are others.

vailpass 06-07-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 9735743)
This is from the spoiler free thread. The asshole in me really wants to poke at this one a little bit :P

Let them dream....

Hawk 06-07-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 9735743)

Haha, well, I was going off the current spot in the show!

I still think we see Lady Stoneheart at the end of the season finale episode this week. Beric finds Catelyns body, becomes distraught, transfers his life force to her and dies, Catelyn's eyes snap open...fade to black and credits roll.

mdchiefsfan 06-07-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 9735758)
Haha, well, I was going off the current spot in the show!

I still think we see Lady Stoneheart at the end of the season finale episode this week. Beric finds Catelyns body, becomes distraught, transfers his life force to her and dies, Catelyn's eyes snap open...fade to black and credits roll.

My thoughts to the ending is at the Wall with the whole wildling army waiting to wage their war. Pan up and out to see the mass of the army with giants and mammoths, roll credits.

Hawk 06-07-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9735788)
My thoughts to the ending is at the Wall with the whole wildling army waiting to wage their war. Pan up and out to see the mass of the army with giants and mammoths, roll credits.

Yeah, that would be awesome as well. The problem is that Jon has to warn the NW, they have to build their defenses, and Ygritte has to die, all to get to that point, and I'm not sure they can do all that in this episode given that they have to spend some time showing reactions to the Red Wedding.

vailpass 06-07-2013 12:55 PM

At least we didn't have to see Reek in this episode. That gets old in a hurry.

raybec 4 06-07-2013 01:01 PM

They're going to have to at least spend some time with the Ironborn and the Damphair, Crows eye, Asha situation next season.