ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

Naptown Chief 10-18-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13827599)
Oh shit! I remember you! Your the dude who posted one of the best rants I’ve seen in months and Sauto was like, “I’m liking this guy more and more” and I responded with a :clap: Holy shit did I miss the mark! Definite misunderstanding!!! I wonder who in the hell I mixed you up with. Did one of the Pats trolls’ names start with a “D?”

There was a few of them.. Think they all have small "d"s though

rico 10-19-2018 01:12 AM

This dolphin rape is making me miss Sorter. If there is anything that will bring my boy Sorter back, it’s dolphin rape. No seriously...the most fun I think I ever saw the dude having at CP was a stretch where he, SNR and I went on a frenzy where we created a ton of dolphin rape memes for like a week and ROFL’d

Last time I talked to him, he was gonna do me a solid and help set my youngest brother (graduated last year...the 2018 All Hawkeye athlete of the year) up with a wrestling workout with a couple Mizzou wrestling coaches that he knew. Plans didn’t go through for my brother decided to commit to play football instead just a couple days later. I dont recall hearing from him since then, but Sorter is cool shit.

Sorter ARE YOU OUT THERE?!?!?? WE HAVE DOLPHIN RAPE!!!! THESE DIRTY RAPIST DOLPHINS ARE CALLING FOR YOU!!!

https://media.makeameme.org/created/...the-5bc97c.jpg

rico 10-19-2018 02:51 AM

https://media.makeameme.org/created/...had-5bc99a.jpg

Hammock Parties 10-19-2018 06:15 AM

those ****s are going to really hate us when we cum on their faces in January

then they will just turn into Broncos fans

"but muh lombardeez!"

Iowanian 10-19-2018 07:24 AM

I feel a little bad about last night. We're not supposed to bully people, especially those with special needs.

They have to call their team the Pats, because most of the fan base can't say the letter R. My 7 year old talked like a Patriots fan and I sent him to speech therapy.

Also. Marky Mark sucks.

RealSNR 10-19-2018 08:33 AM

Chiefs Planet.

Come for the Chiefs talk.

Stay for the dolphin rape cave.

MahiMike 10-19-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13826978)
I used to date Pats fan's mom.

She was an interesting and talented lady.

My favorite part was on rainy nights, she would turn a lamp on, set it on the floor and turn off all of the other lights as she removed her pants and ease in front of the light so I could muse at her womanly shape. Seductively, she would reach down and grab herself by the meat flaps and twist them into the most amazing shadow puppet show.

It was always impressive as she smooshed it into a turkey neck and I swear....could make a gobble sound from her south mouth. the donkey, the dolphin and the circling buzzard were also pleasing.

Maybe she worked at that strip club in Boston I went to.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-19-2018 08:38 AM

They are scurred

MahiMike 10-19-2018 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13827109)
At the time I was dating Pats Fan mom, I had a friend who was blind.

One night I wanted to do something nice for him, so I had Ms. Patsfan mom turn on some music. As we danced I placed a blindfold on her face and laid her down on the sofa bed. I worked the combination on her panty lock and off they came. I slowly began press down on the mattress between her hairy toed feet, but I stepped back, and led my friend, the Ronnie Milsap-American into my place. He eased up, spit on his index finger and pushed it into her 2 chute clear to the top knuckle.

Suddenly, he recoiled, pulled away and sat back onto a chair. Oblivious that his finger looked like he had been tarring a roof, he reached for and gulped a glass of lukewarm water he found on the coffee table. He was pale as a sheet and looked like he was going to be ill.

He said "you know I'm blind right"
"sure man" I retorted.
"you know I can read braille"
"I assumed"

"well....when I put my finger in there, the polyps read "Tom Brady has no soul".

Gold!

MahiMike 10-19-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13827761)
I feel a little bad about last night. We're not supposed to bully people, especially those with special needs.

They have to call their team the Pats, because most of the fan base can't say the letter R. My 7 year old talked like a Patriots fan and I sent him to speech therapy.

Also. Marky Mark sucks.

Say hello to your ma aight?

Naptown Chief 10-19-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13827704)
those ****s are going to really hate us when we cum on their faces in January

then they will just turn into Broncos fans

"but muh lombardeez!"

They're going to wish their mother swallowed them...with her loose, hairy, asshole

redfan 10-19-2018 09:56 AM

Holy shit, this is gold Jerry, gold!!

Naptown Chief 10-19-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13827761)

Also. Marky Mark sucks.

I forgot about the R thing..

What a bunch of wetodds.

George Liquor 10-19-2018 10:34 AM

**** Boston

rico 10-19-2018 10:41 AM

Oops biffed that one!