ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft I'm now more sure than ever that Geno's going #1 overall. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271969)

Exoter175 04-11-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9578774)
ROFL Are you ****ing serious? Teo is ****ing slow and stupid.

Like Belcher, God Rest is Soul, was a sprinter and a scholar.

O.city 04-11-2013 05:26 PM

Our OL struggled at not being versatile last year. OL's need time together to gel, which is why I'm not big on keeping ALbert for a year, drafting a LT to play at RT for a year then moving him over.

Either trade Albert or draft a pass rusher. Or a DL. Or both and take Sheldon Richardson.

KC native 04-11-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578778)
Like Belcher, God Rest is Soul, was a sprinter and a scholar.

**** belcher's soul. Teo would not step in at Belcher's level. He couldn't keep up against Bama. What the **** makes you think he will step into the NFL at a starter's level?

MeatRock 04-11-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9578764)
How dare you question the PhD mechanic! Don't you know that all his hours for his ASE cert make him an expert in everything?

LMAO oh shit. I remember that thread. ****ing golden.LMAO

RealSNR 04-11-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578740)

Of all 32 teams today, the top 16 (successful) rosters were not all put together with QB's from the 1st round.

I'm not quoting the rest of your post because it all seemed to hinge on this loose piece of shit that you think invalidates me somehow. If you were paying attention, I already brought up this point. Obviously you weren't, though. The rest of the post is a gigantic ****ing lie that completely ignores what I'm trying to say.

Second of all, back the **** up. I only ever responded to you because you were extolling JustPassinBy's terrible and fallacious post. I'm not getting into a QB debate with someone like you. I thought it would be okay just to focus on that one argument, but clearly even that's beyond your reach.

Explain how I made JustPassinBy's argument misleading and off subject.

I'll wait.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578746)

No, I am not advocating that. I never once stated that the selection would be based on the 1.1.

Again, try a little reading comprehension and stop making assumptions.

Then what the ****'s the point of bringing up impact with the 1.1 pick and then listing the positions you did? Sure as **** looked like you said, "The Chiefs can find an immediate impact player at any of these positions."

It's either that or you're backpedaling something fierce. I'm going to guess that's what you really meant.

Exoter175 04-11-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9578780)
Our OL struggled at not being versatile last year. OL's need time together to gel, which is why I'm not big on keeping ALbert for a year, drafting a LT to play at RT for a year then moving him over.

Either trade Albert or draft a pass rusher. Or a DL. Or both and take Sheldon Richardson.

1. I'm for trading albert to get our 2 #2's back.
2. We don't need a pass rusher
3. We sure as **** don't need Richardson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9578781)
**** belcher's soul. Teo would not step in at Belcher's level. He couldn't keep up against Bama. What the **** makes you think he will step into the NFL at a starter's level?

He would, in fact, step in at Belcher's level, because Te'o plays nearly the same type of game as Belcher does, filling in for him would be the most "comfortable" and "native" position he could probably find in the NFL. Whether or not he's slightly better or slightly worse doesn't matter, if we're talking marginal either way. Its not like Belcher was a Pro Bowler either.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578772)

I said I'd draft them. I didn't say where.

YOU'RE SAYING THE CHIEFS SHOULD ADDRESS SOME OF THEIR NEEDS AT SOME POINT IN THEIR DRAFT?

OH MY ****ING GOD WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS BEFORE?

Exoter175 04-11-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9578787)
I'm not quoting the rest of your post because it all seemed to hinge on this loose piece of shit that you think invalidates me somehow. If you were paying attention, I already brought up this point. Obviously you weren't, though. The rest of the post is a gigantic ****ing lie that completely ignores what I'm trying to say.

Second of all, back the **** up. I only ever responded to you because you were extolling JustPassinBy's terrible and fallacious post. I'm not getting into a QB debate with someone like you. I thought it would be okay just to focus on that one argument, but clearly even that's beyond your reach.

Explain how I made JustPassinBy's argument misleading and off subject.

I'll wait.

Explain? Sure.

A/B comment about all of your friends building successful teams by drafting a QB in the first round. That simply is not true.

Point explained, I rest my case.

Off subject? Easy!

Suggesting that the only way to improve is by doing something we haven't done, IE, drafting a QB in the first round, EVEN IF WE DO NOT NEED ONE OR HE IS NOT BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE.

That, is illogical. IE, lacking Logic.

Yet I'm the illogical one. Oh heavens SNR, you're smart, but you are so blindly opinionated that you often look stupid and foolish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9578795)
Then what the ****'s the point of bringing up impact with the 1.1 pick and then listing the positions you did? Sure as **** looked like you said, "The Chiefs can find an immediate impact player at any of these positions."

It's either that or you're backpedaling something fierce. I'm going to guess that's what you really meant.

Or, and watch as I unveil the grand scheme here.

I simply named off guys we could pick in the first round that offer an upside over, whether we took them at 1.1 or 1.32, I didn't specify, nor did I need to.

Exoter175 04-11-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9578803)
YOU'RE SAYING THE CHIEFS SHOULD ADDRESS SOME OF THEIR NEEDS AT SOME POINT IN THEIR DRAFT?

OH MY ****ING GOD WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS BEFORE?

Because we were too busy thinking about what we could do with that 1.1 selecting a QB, which we've never done. :thumb:

MeatRock 04-11-2013 05:39 PM

Drafting a QB or a pass rusher is the only option if Dorsey stays put at 1.1. QB's and pass rushers are the currency of the NFL in today's game.

If Alex Smith turns out to be great and a late bloomer while Geno turns out to be average, you can always trade QB's for high draft picks.

Exoter175 04-11-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9578820)
Drafting a QB or a pass rusher is the only option if Dorsey stays put at 1.1. QB's and pass rushers are the currency of the NFL in today's game.

If Alex Smith turns out to be great and a late bloomer while Geno turns out to be average, you can always trade QB's for high draft picks.

And I'll put a lifetime ban, me vs. you, that says that if we stay at the 1.1, we draft someone who isn't a pass rusher or QB.

Why?

Because we don't need one.

MeatRock 04-11-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578827)
And I'll put a lifetime ban, me vs. you, that says that if we stay at the 1.1, we draft someone who isn't a pass rusher or QB.

Why?

Because we don't need one.

**** you and your life time ban. I just don't care that much about you.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-11-2013 05:43 PM

Would everyone just shut the **** up !!!

O.city 04-11-2013 05:44 PM

Are you guys still debating the "mechanic"?

Jesus, people here need to use the universal ignore. It's really glorious.