ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New York Post NFL writer on Clark - "Didn’t strike me as the sharpest guy around." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267365)

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9181461)
Too bad you didn't major in English.

im glad I didnt, id be unemployed or living on food stamps like every other english major in this country

Cephalic Trauma 12-04-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9181442)
The point is pretty clear. People running down Hunt's intelligence are of the same dumbass level as those who talk about watching tape of Bowe's route running. They're dumbasses.

Boom. Agree, as I stated earlier in the thread. It's obnoxious, yet people continue on as if they know what they're talking about.

Cephalic Trauma 12-04-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181491)
im glad I didnt, id be unemployed or living on food stamps like every other english major in this country

You can't be far off. It's a wonder how people who can't even form and phrase a coherent thought are employed.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9181500)
Boom. Agree, as I stated earlier in the thread. It's obnoxious, yet people continue on as if they know what they're talking about.

370 posts into you CP career and you've defined obnoxious.. Eric Winston would say that's disgusting...

ChiefsCountry 12-04-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9180792)
the fact is. most of the people who do finish top in their grades are ****ing weird cus they have absolutely no social skills.

ifchunt had a passion for football he woulda played it growing up, went to umkc, or not even go to college just learn as much as hrew could from arrowhead. you guys who think he really cares are ****ing stupid. if he cared about thr chiefs he wouldnt if went n got a finance job after college not to mention he went to college in dallas for 7 years. u guys keep telling yourselves clark truly cares cus he doesnt

This might be one of the dumbest posts ever on CP, which is saying alot.

Rausch 12-04-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181491)

THAT'S NOT..........EH.........****....:(

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 09:39 PM

clark isnt one of these baller entrepreneurial self made billionaires...hes a guy who lived in privilege his whole life and does not know what its like to grind his ass off working fulltime in college to pay for it or working in the mail room and working his way up to cfo. I dont see why all you guys suck his D so hard.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 09:40 PM

the dude is way in over his head. he does not know football or how to run a massive business

Rausch 12-04-2012 09:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgYYaL--1qc

Rausch 12-04-2012 09:55 PM

http://youtu.be/EjO_QfFYV78

Rausch 12-04-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo Jackson
I don't think any professional athlete will start to live his life until he's out of sports and spends time with his family.

You argue what you want but that's as clear a perfect balance between sports and priorities as there ever was...

BigRock 12-04-2012 10:26 PM

When he's not dealing with locals he has a rapport with, I've never thought Clark seemed particularly comfortable dealing with media. Even under good circumstances. I don't think it's much of a surprise if he didn't come off well to someone under some of the worst circumstances possible.

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9181269)
This thread should be bumped in a month when Clark keeps Pioli.

The people defending him right now will change their tune and destroy him.

Can't wait. I'll have the popcorn ready!

Are you implying there is something wrong with that? Up until now Clark hired the GM everyone wanted and gave him room to work. It is clear he isn't right for the job. If he gets rid of him he continues to show he wants a real GM. If he doesn't he is showing he really isn't that concerned about the team.

How is that any kind of changing of tune? It would just follow what we have been saying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181421)
umm yeah I will. that one choice sh#ts all over the 60 year history of our franchise

Except we aren't talking about 60 years, we are talking about what Clark has done. Since he took over he removed a GM his daddy wouldn't and went out and got the GM everyone said was the best man for the job. He then followed by giving Scott 4 years. There is nothing crazy about that. If he fires him this off season I don't see how Clark has done anything wrong with the GM position.

The difference between Jerry and Clark is this, one got his first hire right and one didn't. Problem is Clark hired the man everybody thought was right so I think its wildy unfair to rip him for it. I venture a guess that you were happy with the Pioli hire. Beyond that, Jerry has made a mess of the team on the field since then.

You could argue that because Jerry has actually admitted in public he would fire the GM for his performance if HE wasn't the GM, that Jerry is more about making money and having fun than anything else.

Chief_For_Life58 12-05-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9181623)

Except we aren't talking about 60 years, we are talking about what Clark has done. Since he took over he removed a GM his daddy wouldn't and went out and got the GM everyone said was the best man for the job. He then followed by giving Scott 4 years. There is nothing crazy about that. If he fires him this off season I don't see how Clark has done anything wrong with the GM position.

The difference between Jerry and Clark is this, one got his first hire right and one didn't. Problem is Clark hired the man everybody thought was right so I think its wildy unfair to rip him for it. I venture a guess that you were happy with the Pioli hire. Beyond that, Jerry has made a mess of the team on the field since then.

You could argue that because Jerry has actually admitted in public he would fire the GM for his performance if HE wasn't the GM, that Jerry is more about making money and having fun than anything else.

Jerry Jones > Chunt

Cowboys roster > Chiefs roster

Jerry Jones life achievements > Clarks

3 superbowls > 1 in 60 years

Cowboys franchise > chiefs franchise

Jerry Jones sh#ts on Clark in every aspect.

At least Jerry cares about his team and is involved in every process AND has a deep passion for the game of football. Clark just sits back, lives in dallas, watches away games on tv, and makes sure the chiefs are profitable, which every team in the league is. clarks a joke. he has not accomplished anything of actual significance in his life.

milkman 12-05-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181451)
haha good one.

just because chunt was good at reading stuff in a book and writing it down on a test does not make him "smart"....I got a finance degree from a major university and most of the kids who got A +'s couldnt even hold a normal conversation. who the fuck would hire a reerun like that where the employer has to hold their dick every 5 minutes. they dont. they do research their whole lives cus they cant think outside the box. clark has no idea what hes doing with our franchise.

and for bowe, he drops big catches and doesnt give it 100% every game. if u dont see that youre not watching

You haven't yet graduated from pre-school.

Finance degree from a major university, my ass.