ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

KC_Connection 10-31-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9070026)
People that say Harden is a max contract player need their heads checked.

You mean isn't, I think.

Harden is a fantastic basketball player and well worth what he's being paid now. Unsurprisingly, he dominated tonight's game. OKC will miss his presence greatly.

KC_Connection 10-31-2012 10:45 PM

Lakers getting the shit kicked out of them again.

RustShack 10-31-2012 10:51 PM

Lake Show! 0-2

tk13 10-31-2012 11:09 PM

Is Mike Brown fired yet?

Ultra Peanut 10-31-2012 11:19 PM

**** the clippers. **** them. i wish they were dead.

KevB 10-31-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9070126)
You mean isn't, I think.

Harden is a fantastic basketball player and well worth what he's being paid now. Unsurprisingly, he dominated tonight's game. OKC will miss his presence greatly.

People were interested in seeing Harden with a full complement of minutes, and with the keys turned over to him full time. Um, I'd say he's validated the "one of the best 20 players in the league" statement some have made. Funny thing is, watching the game.....dude didn't even know the plays. They were telling him where to go on out of bounds plays. Otherwise, it was just free flowing pick and roll. Either he initiated or Lin initiated and they played off each other. If I'm a Houston fan, I'm ecstatic that I now have this team to watch every game. Damn fun team.

KevB 10-31-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9070377)
**** the clippers. **** them. i wish they were dead.

Griffin is really f'ing annoying on the court at this point. Guy complains as much or more than anyone out there. Conley wasn't his efficient self, and ZBo needs to make his damn free throws.

Ultra Peanut 10-31-2012 11:22 PM

*ok i really don't wish they were literally dead but OH MY GOD I HATE THEM SO MUCH

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9070378)
People were interested in seeing Harden with a full complement of minutes, and with the keys turned over to him full time. Um, I'd say he's validated the "one of the best 20 players in the league" statement some have made. Funny thing is, watching the game.....dude didn't even know the plays. They were telling him where to go on out of bounds plays. Otherwise, it was just free flowing pick and roll. Either he initiated or Lin initiated and they played off each other. If I'm a Houston fan, I'm ecstatic that I now have this team to watch every game. Damn fun team.

He's my least favorite player in the league, without question. Or at least I'm pretty sure he is, since no other NBA player brings me to the verge of a frothing rage every single time I'm reminded of his existence.

Al Bundy 10-31-2012 11:28 PM

I know no one will care, but the Warriors won in Phoenix with Curry not having a worth a shit night.

okcchief 10-31-2012 11:36 PM

If Harden continues to go off like tonight then he needed to leave. OKC was holding him back. I'll be rooting for Houston because I can't not like Harden. OKC will be fine though IMO.

The Lakers are playing shockingly bad. Mike Brown may not make it 20 games at this rate.

KevB 10-31-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9070404)
If Harden continues to go off like tonight then he needed to leave. OKC was holding him back. I'll be rooting for Houston because I can't not like Harden. OKC will be fine though IMO.

The Lakers are playing shockingly bad. Mike Brown may not make it 20 games at this rate.

Agree with all of this. I actually think most are underrating Kevin Martin. They guy is a career 18 ppg scorer who will spread the floor with his outside shooting. In addition, he gets to the line a lot and shoots a very high %. He's not Harden, but he gives you much of what Harden gave you.

tk13 10-31-2012 11:45 PM

It's an interesting concept... you think there's no way they'd be better off without Harden. I can't possibly say that, but it is possible to have too many cooks in the kitchen. Someone eventually has to take charge, especially in the NBA. Notice how the Heat got over the hump when LeBron finally took control.

Although I've said all along I refuse to count out any team that has Kevin Durant. He is an unstoppable force.

RustShack 10-31-2012 11:46 PM

Royce White is another very likable Rocket... can't wait until hes ready to move into the starting lineup. Very unselfish PG in a PF body.

tk13 10-31-2012 11:48 PM

By the way, is Mike Brown fired yet?

mcaj22 11-01-2012 12:11 AM

those Lakers guards better learn some defense quick because they got crapped on by a rookie guard and Wes ****ing Matthews

and its going to be a long season if they are letting Damien Lillard put up 20 on them lol