ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

beach tribe 07-01-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 4823010)
Dude takes pictures with girls, which I guess is supposed to mean he's banged them.

He's banged a handful of dudes by that measuring stick.

Yea, he thinks a picture of him standing next to a girl proves a damn thing.

This guy is a total joke.

Direckshun 07-01-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4823031)
Yea, he thinks a picture of him standing next to a girl proves a damn thing.

This guy is a total joke.

When I was six I took a picture next to Ariel at DisneyWorld.

Yup. Totally did her.

Radar Chief 07-01-2008 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 4823008)
damn you guys are bored.

Yup. And you just can't help but watch it.

DaneMcCloud 07-01-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 4823034)
When I was six I took a picture next to Ariel at DisneyWorld.

Yup. Totally did her.

You too? LMAO

Direckshun 07-01-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4823043)
You too? LMAO

Now SHE was a 10.

Tribal Warfare 07-01-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 4822505)
and Here's a girl I was with the other night when I was trying out for the team (proof)

This thread has been TYNESED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Direckshun 07-01-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 4823051)
This thread has been TYNESED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that doesn't put the ChiefsPlanet stamp of approval on this HOF candidate, nothing will.

beach tribe 07-01-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 4823025)
haha nice house d00d you must get women haha

Imagine that. Someone who actually has something that he could be acting like hot shit about, doesn't.

And some wanna be playa who's been watching to many music vidoes in his ghetto ass atlanta environment, thinks he's a ****ing pimp, because he's in the same photo as some average bubbleheads.

This guy is no different than those little boston punks with the tanning bed burns, and spikey hair.

And seriously, a tanning bed tan, and an eybrow ring. Total queerrage.

DaneMcCloud 07-01-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 4823059)
Imagine that. Someone who actually has something that he could be acting like hot shit about, doesn't.

And some wanna be playa who's been watching to many music vidoes in his ghetto ass atlanta environment, thinks he's a ****ing pimp, because he's in the same photo as some average bubbleheads.

This guy is no different than those little boston punks with the tanning bed burns, and spikey hair.

And seriously, a tanning bed tan, and an eybrow ring. Total queerrage.

You forgot to mention the dimestore necklace featured in every pic.

"Boys Town" is a callin'.

Tribal Warfare 07-01-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 4823056)
If that doesn't put the ChiefsPlanet stamp of approval on this HOF candidate, nothing will.

http://www.allbusiness.com/retail-trade/clothing-clothing-accessories-stores-stores/4506056-1.html

This story about douches could help his case

Donger 07-01-2008 03:20 PM

Okay, okay. Throttle back fellas.

Midnight_Vulture 07-01-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 4823013)
(pics to prove it)

Bwhahaha am I supposed to be impressed by that???! A ranch house with a tiny swimming pool in it?ROFL

Nice try but no you lose once again.

I am 25 years old and am already doing very well for myself financially. Like I said before, I will be making 6 figures by the time I am 30 easily. The way I have networked it has gotten me far and I will go even farther.

You say you are almost 40 and you have been living in that puny little ranch house??? Bwahaha I dont know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Either way, hit the gym. Your arms are small and you are as white as a ghost too.

OnTheWarpath15 07-01-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4823078)
Bwhahaha am I supposed to be impressed by that???! A ranch house with a tiny swimming pool in it?ROFL

I am 25 years old and am already doing very well for myself financially. Like I said before, I will be making 6 figures by the time I am 30 easily. The way I have networked it has gotten me far and I will go even farther.

You say you are almost 40 and you have been living in that puny little ranch house??? Bwahaha I dont know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

Either way, hit the gym. Your arms are small and you are as white as a ghost too.

ROFL

Puny ranch house...

What a ****ing moron.

DaneMcCloud 07-01-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4823078)

Could you possibly be a bigger dumb****?

That's a $1.4 million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills.

Do you even own a home? Or anything, for that matter?

Donger 07-01-2008 03:26 PM

Midnight, I understand that you are enjoying the attention. That's good. But, are you going to make an effort to move beyond this thread and become a good ChiefsPlanet citizen/member?