ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Cephalic Trauma 10-18-2013 08:46 AM

Really hoping to bang it out with some bitch tonight.

/Bo's Redheadini

The Franchise 10-18-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10095330)
I would never spend money on a dating site. Every women om a dating site is flawed haven't we covered this?

Every woman is flawed. Once you figure that out.....you'll do ok.

Titty Meat 10-18-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10096054)
Maybe. But sales is all about volume and weeding out the prospects from the suspects. I meet pretty girls that just go to the same lame bar every week hoping someone decent walks in. That's not good enough. You either need to go to 1,000 more bars or get on the web.

Its like my friend said who's an average looking gal said "I can't even go out and pump gas without a guy hitting on me." Seriously girls can go out and meet just about any guy they want why bother meeting some unknown online?

Discuss Thrower 10-18-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10096438)
Its like my friend said who's an average looking gal said "I can't even go out and pump gas without a guy hitting on me." Seriously girls can go out and meet just about any guy they want why bother meeting some unknown online?

THIS.

HoneyBadger 10-18-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10096438)

Yeah, average girls. Attractive girls actually get hit on less.

Buck 10-18-2013 03:18 PM

Who has hooked up with someone in their apartment complex before?

keg in kc 10-18-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10096895)

I married a girl from next door in my complex. We all know how that turned out. Lmao

(The only risk with a neighbor is that things can progress too fast or in ways you don't want because of the convenience and it can get really uncomfortable later if things get weird. But that's life...)

ghak99 10-18-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10096895)

Be prepared to move.

Hammock Parties 10-19-2013 08:40 AM

Outstanding night. Just phenomenal. Two solid weeks.

KCGal 10-25-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10096054)
Maybe. But sales is all about volume and weeding out the prospects from the suspects. I meet pretty girls that just go to the same lame bar every week hoping someone decent walks in. That's not good enough. You either need to go to 1,000 more bars or get on the web.

So this past week I joined match. Men check me out, but they don't ask me out. And there are some guys on there that seem like nice guys and I'm like how would I meet them in my daily life? I wouldn't. So I said screw it and joined. I think most men are playing the numbers game Because it is insane the number of messages you get as a woman on that site.

Hammock Parties 10-25-2013 09:55 AM

3 weeks in. I guess I didn't **** this one up.

AndChiefs 10-25-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCGal (Post 10122607)
So this past week I joined match. Men check me out, but they don't ask me out. And there are some guys on there that seem like nice guys and I'm like how would I meet them in my daily life? I wouldn't. So I said screw it and joined. I think most men are playing the numbers game Because it is insane the number of messages you get as a woman on that site.

How you doin'? :D

Hammock Parties 10-25-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCGal (Post 10122607)

Pics of you? Pics of the men who ask you out?

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10122620)
Pics of you? Pics of the men who ask you out?

Yeah, link to your profile? :D

Dayze 10-25-2013 11:41 AM

the only time I had a smokin' chick hit on me was when I was 2 days before I was coming home from the Navy. She was a Bud Light girl at a local bar. She was also one of those barrel racing chicks that ride horses. She was probably close to 6'; rocking body/figure (actually had curves in the right places), blonde etc.

She asked me for her number, so I obliged; and was shocked.
She called me the next night and wanted to go out the following day.....which was the day I was leaving. :banghead:

naturally. God hates me, is what it is.