ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

htismaqe 10-23-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9043172)
Let me say this one more time.... Jay Cutler is like Tyler Wilson because the media gives him a bad rap.

ROFL

Jay Cutler has a bad rap because he's a bitch. Don't blame it on the media.

htismaqe 10-23-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9043184)
The best two QBs of the past decade were guys that were glued to the pocket. Again, Mallett used to have character issues. That is well documented and is the reason he fell in the draft. However, he is now walking the line and staying straight under the strictest coach.

I didn't say we should trade for him today. I said he was worth a look.

So Mallett "used" to have character issues and is getting the benefit of the doubt because he's in New England.

But you can't stand Cam Newton because he's "not a leader" and you refuse to acknowledge that he might actually grow up.

Your idiocy has been duly noted, Mr. Pioli.

RealSNR 10-23-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9043307)
Yep, I agree.

All I am saying is let's not make the 2013 QBs something they are not.

Agreed. This could have been a good class if Barkley and/or Wilson were worth a shit.

WV 10-23-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9043543)
Agreed. This could have been a good class if Barkley and/or Wilson were worth a shit.

LMAO

SAUTO 10-23-2012 04:31 PM

JFC bob knob black might be the dumbest mother****er ever to post on chiefsplanet
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 05:23 PM

I started to reply to all this bullshit and then I realized who I was responding to. The people twisting my words in this thread are the same people that thought Stanzi should be the starter this season. They put all their hope in a guy who couldn't even beat out the bullshit QBs we had on the roster who had already struck out in the league.

The same guys are going all in on Geno six or seven weeks into the season and refuse to admit he hasn't played well at times. It's pretty much the same...

Just saying...

DaneMcCloud 10-23-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9043589)
JFC bob knob black might be the dumbest mother****er ever to post on chiefsplanet
Posted via Mobile Device

It's a tie between Bobtard and ChiefsandO'sfan.

Reaper16 10-23-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9043683)
I started to reply to all this bullshit and then I realized who I was responding to. The people twisting my words in this thread are the same people that thought Stanzi should be the starter this season. They put all their hope in a guy who couldn't even beat out the bullshit QBs we had on the roster who had already struck out in the league.

The same guys are going all in on Geno six or seven weeks into the season and refuse to admit he hasn't played well at times. It's pretty much the same...

Just saying...

Not true. Your face is butt.

SAUTO 10-23-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9043685)
It's a tie between Bobtard and ChiefsandO'sfan.

The latter is just a whiny ****ing bitch. Oh and he ****s his mom.

The former is a drooling mouth breathing window licker who is missing part of a chromosome. And he likes to fist his grandma while his daddy tapes it.

Both aren't needed here anymore and probably never were.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCBOSS1 10-23-2012 05:49 PM

No. Next

RealSNR 10-23-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9043683)

Just saying...

I said Ricky Stanzi should start over slapdicks Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn. That's nothing to point and laugh at.

YOU on the other hand, have said some of the dumbest ****ing shit this forum has ever seen. All in the course of two or so months.

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY bit of a difference there

Sorter 10-23-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9043362)
I am a huge UGA fan and I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole right now. He chokes in big games and is not dependable. He's going to stay another year. I am almost 100% sure of it.

So, we should all be wanting Murray?

Chiefs Pantalones 10-23-2012 09:46 PM

So far, I think I'd rather have Wilson, Murray, Smith then Barkley. But that's subject to change as the season goes on lol. Isn't Barkley's arm strength and deep ball a question mark?

O.city 10-23-2012 09:50 PM

I like to see guys put up numbers in college and win, but that can only tell you so much.

Likely, this will get worked out at pro days and the combine.

You have to not only take what the guy did in college in mind, but also project what he can be at the next level.

I think a guy like Bray will rise up some boards once he gets into pro days and the combine, based on his arm strength and measurables.

BossChief 10-23-2012 09:55 PM

It will be interesting to see how many underclassmen declare because they think they have a good shot at getting drafted before Barkley and Wilson.