ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

beach tribe 07-01-2008 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4811411)
I am not trying to brag but for those that thought I was full of crap when I said chicks dig guys with bikes. Here is a pic from the party I was at last weekend.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...3/myspace5.jpg

Is that filipina girl's name Lyn? If so, you got sloppy seconds.

beach tribe 07-01-2008 10:21 AM

BTW. You think saying "here, take a picture of us" is proof of getting laid?

WoW.

DaFace 07-01-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4822211)
I am going to say this one should be moved to the HOC but it should be merged with his other one. He does not deserve two HOC threads even if it is ignominiously.

I agree. I may even merge it with the "I stole a laptop" thread and edit the thread starter to link to where the other two threads start. He isn't worthy of more than one, IMO.

My current plan is to move this thread to the Hall of Classics this evening and let it die, finally. If any of you have strong objections to that, please let me know.

Donger 07-01-2008 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 4822313)
I agree. I may even merge it with the "I stole a laptop" thread and edit the thread starter to link to where the other two threads start. He isn't worthy of more than one, IMO.

My current plan is to move this thread to the Hall of Classics this evening and let it die, finally. If any of you have strong objections to that, please let me know.

Could you at least wait until he sends me his order?

Midnight_Vulture 07-01-2008 11:25 AM

Haha over 1000 replies wow the obsession is very strong here.

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.

Donger 07-01-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4822461)

And I have won this thread hands down. NONE of you posted pics of yourselves yet you think you are better looking that I am or something yet there is no proof to back it up haha. I win hands down.

Oh and I cant wait til Thursday night to hang out with the other blonde should be fun.

Once again I win.

Oh, now I see. You want us to post pictures of OURSELVES.

That's VERY telling.

TinyEvel 07-01-2008 11:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You area ****. I am 38 years old and I can pwn you in both women and bench press!

(proof)

beach tribe 07-01-2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4822461)

Once again I win.

Once again you have proven JACK.

Other than the fact that you are an attention whore who likes to take fully clothed pictures with girls, and feels the need to be vindicated by strangers.

WOW. clap, clap. Come back with some real evidence.
Not even a picture of a kiss.

Here in So. Fla. those girls you've shown(standing with you?) are a dime a million.

MOhillbilly 07-01-2008 11:32 AM

did 2bikemike die?

FAX 07-01-2008 11:32 AM

Another awesome post by Mr. Midnight_Douchebag. Never saw that coming.

FAX

TinyEvel 07-01-2008 11:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 4822470)
You area ****. I am 38 years old and I can pwn you in both women and bench press!

(proof)

and Here's a girl I was with the other night when I was trying out for the team (proof)

Skip Towne 07-01-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 4822322)
Could you at least wait until he sends me his order?

Are you selling him a monkey?

TinyEvel 07-01-2008 11:37 AM

WHEN EPIC THREADS COLLIDE!!!!!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-01-2008 11:41 AM

Heh how bout a Tiny Tynes decking Midnight Douche?

Donger 07-01-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4822509)
Are you selling him a monkey?

Damn straight. I think that furry little fucker would look great on him.