ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ****Official 2014 STL Cardinals thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278302)

BigRedChief 07-19-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10754877)
BIG CITY!!!!

Thats the only way to beat Grienke and Kershaw, jump on them early before they settle into a rhythm. Then hopefully your pitching will keep them from coming back.

Pepe Silvia 07-19-2014 04:27 PM

Kelly dealing.

kcxiv 07-19-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 10754970)
Kelly dealing.

dont get too excited dodgers have scored 2 runs or less in the last 10 games or so. its pretty bad lol.

its actually the last 7 games, but one of them games we scored 3. the rest is 2 and 1. This team just isnt hitting right now for some reason.

BigRedChief 07-19-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10754974)
dont get too excited dodgers have scored 2 runs or less in the last 10 games or so. its pretty bad lol.

its actually the last 7 games, but one of them games we scored 3. the rest is 2 and 1. This team just isnt hitting right now for some reason.

We have hit Kershaw about as good as any team has hit him, which ain't much. Maybe it will be a 1-0 victory for the winner tomorrow on national TV.

Have you ever saw Martinez pitch? He has unbelievable talent. But, he also seems to lose focus or something. He will walk the bases loaded and then strike out the 3-4-5 hitters.

kcxiv 07-19-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10755105)
We have hit Kershaw about as good as any team has hit him, which ain't much. Maybe it will be a 1-0 victory for the winner tomorrow on national TV.

Have you ever saw Martinez pitch? He has unbelievable talent. But, he also seems to lose focus or something. He will walk the bases loaded and then strike out the 3-4-5 hitters.

If he a youngster? when Kershaw first came up, he was all over the place with his command. It takes them a bit i think to get comfortable pitching at the major league level! Well not all but some. WE have seen some pitcheers just come up into the majors and just kill it, but ironically they always end up having tommy John surgery (fernandez/Harvey).

Tomorrow should be fun as Kershaw has given up like 1 run in his last 45 innings.

BigRedChief 07-19-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10755125)
If he a youngster? when Kershaw first came up, he was all over the place with his command. It takes them a bit i think to get comfortable pitching at the major league level!.

Yeah, this is his first full year in the majors. Boston orginally signed him out of the Dominican but the contract got voided by MLB because his mom was a drugie prostitute and his uncle who raised him gave him his family name to avoid being attached to her name.

The national media likes to call him baby Pedro.

BigRedChief 07-19-2014 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 10754970)
Kelly dealing.

I haven't looked at the NL standings in a while. I can't believe that as bad as we have played that we have the 2nd best record in the NL. We are only a 1/2 game out of having the best record in the NL. We lost Wacha, Molina, Kelly, Garcia for significant time. Miller has regressed. We looked like shit for months.

WTF is going on out here? Does the NL suck that bad? Or has parity brought everyone down?

kcxiv 07-20-2014 09:27 PM

****ing pitchers need to learn how to throw strikes and not hit players.

L.A. Chieffan 07-20-2014 09:30 PM

Wow Shit Louis might be the dirtiest team in the bigs. They teach that Bush league shit in the minors?

kcxiv 07-20-2014 09:31 PM

its getting stupid.

L.A. Chieffan 07-20-2014 09:32 PM

No class

Pepe Silvia 07-20-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10755481)
I haven't looked at the NL standings in a while. I can't believe that as bad as we have played that we have the 2nd best record in the NL. We are only a 1/2 game out of having the best record in the NL. We lost Wacha, Molina, Kelly, Garcia for significant time. Miller has regressed. We looked like shit for months.

WTF is going on out here? Does the NL suck that bad? Or has parity brought everyone down?

The Brew Crew collapse is the biggest reason.

kcpasco 07-20-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10757070)
No class

Kelly Martinez and Rosenthal are all known for being wild.
So ironically the only intentional hit came from Kershaw dipshit.

kcxiv 07-20-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 10757081)
Kelly Martinez and Rosenthal are all known for being wild.
So ironically the only intentional hit came from Kershaw dipshit.

after you get hit so many times from the same guy then back to back days, at some point its not a coincidence or it just "happened". I used to be a pitcher when i was a youngster, i know how that shit works! even at the middle and high school level. lol

kcpasco 07-20-2014 09:45 PM

JFC Hanley was even swinging at the pitch that hit him. The whining is stupid from these Dodger fans and I do not even care that Holliday was hit.