ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

R8RFAN 03-01-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9453611)
Look on the bright side.

If the league is rigged, we will assuredly meet the 49ers in the Super Bowl and become the benefactors of the Alex Smith Redemption storyline.

Cheaps and Superbowl in the same post ROFL

Spott 03-01-2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9453675)
Cheaps and Superbowl in the same post ROFL

Laughing in pain right along with you. Those are 2 things that should never be said together.

The Bad Guy 03-01-2013 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9453369)
Watch Alex Smith's "legendary" moment and tell me it isn't bullshit.

3 very unimpressive checkdowns...borderline stupid throws to be honest...and two nice plays by Vernon Davis.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PbxMz5h11CU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who gives a ****?

Seriously this post is ****ing absurd.

He lead the team down the field and won a playoff game in 1:24. So if he does that here, are you going to make all nice gifs about how much of a fraud it was?

****ing please. Find some reality.

I hate the move, but nitpicking things he actually did well is setting the new bar of stupid for you.

R8RFAN 03-01-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9453677)
Laughing in pain right along with you. Those are 2 things that should never be said together.

No way they are the worst franchise... Cheaps have had some damn good teams over the years.

Mother****erJones 03-01-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9453678)
Who gives a ****?

He lead the team down the field and won a playoff game in 1:24. So if he does that here, are you going to make all nice gifs about how much of a fraud it was?

I hate the move, but nitpicking things he actually did well is setting the new bar of stupid for you.

Exactly i agree. Shut the **** up about this video! Its the 3rd or 4th time this has been posted! What ya think Peyton does? He doesnt always throw it deep. He throws alot of crossing routes and intermediate passes. Get over the ****ing trade. Were gona move back pick up extra picks and be fine. Im not happy with giving up 2 2s but WE HAVE A QB THAT WON A PLAYOFF GAME! He drove his team down and they won. He had to do it 2 against the Saints

GloryDayz 03-01-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youranidiot (Post 9451966)
You know its true, sorry man.

Nice pic btw:drool:

Whatever.... After 30 billion years of having the goddamed useless ****ing Hunt family owning this team we're used to being ****ed in the ass as fans while Clark and his many hookers fly off to Fiji for another "**** All Day Using the Fans Hard Earned Money" orgy.... At least we all have another year where we can NOT waste our money being STHs and pay pennies-on-the-original price for any game we might decide to drag our bored asses out to.

BigRedChief 03-01-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9453678)
Who gives a ****?

With the pressure on at its highest level. Go to the championship or go home. last chance to make it happen. He threw a laser that hit the receiver perfectly.

In what reality is that a fail?

durtyrute 03-01-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9453770)
Whatever.... After 30 billion years of having the goddamed useless ****ing Hunt family owning this team we're used to being ****ed in the ass as fans while Clark and his many hookers fly off to Fiji for another "**** All Day Using the Fans Hard Earned Money" orgy.... At least we all have another year where we can NOT waste our money being STHs and pay pennies-on-the-original price for any game we might decide to drag our bored asses out to.

When do we start training for that?

The Bad Guy 03-01-2013 08:24 AM

After 2 days of stewing over this, I've come to accept it.

The structure in place with Reid, Pederson and Nagy should be here for several years together. That will benefit Smith these next 2 years.

I'll give it a chance before I completely dismiss it.

If they made this trade with Romeo and Pioli on board, I'm taking this differently.

From the news I've gathered, the Chiefs are comfortable letting Smith play these 2 years out. If year one goes extremely well, they will likely approach him about an extension.

They are also going to be looking to upgrade at TE and shift Moeaki into more of Delanie Walker role. If Finley gets cut, he's a definite target.

Mother****erJones 03-01-2013 08:27 AM

Finley has a lot of drops man I dont know maybe at the right price. Would like to add Jennings too at the right price. I like Cordarrelle Patterson but he didnt have a good combine, hopefully he slips to round 2 and we trade back with Philly and get their 2nd

O.city 03-01-2013 08:38 AM

Just being two years I'd assume try still plan on drafting a qb this year somewhere

The Bad Guy 03-01-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9453822)
Finley has a lot of drops man I dont know maybe at the right price. Would like to add Jennings too at the right price. I like Cordarrelle Patterson but he didnt have a good combine, hopefully he slips to round 2 and we trade back with Philly and get their 2nd

Finley has tremendous upside. He's a matchup problem that would really help this offense.

Jennings I would pass on.

Patterson is going in the top 20 picks in this draft.

Mother****erJones 03-01-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9453845)
Finley has tremendous upside. He's a matchup problem that would really help this offense.

Jennings I would pass on.

Patterson is going in the top 20 picks in this draft.

Maybe. Patterson didnt have a good combine and was unimpressive in interviews. Id still take the guy.

I would love to get Finley just seemed when I watched him he'd drop passes

DaKCMan AP 03-01-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9453849)
Maybe. Patterson didnt have a good combine and was unimpressive in interviews. Id still take the guy.

I would love to get Finley just seemed when I watched him he'd drop passes

Disagree. He ran well at the combine. He's going top-15. There is ZERO chance he drops to round 2.

Mother****erJones 03-01-2013 08:47 AM

Hey TBG, any news on William Moore S ATL? He is open to playing for a missouri team. He's from Missouri