ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Pets of Chiefs Planet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=150331)

The Franchise 05-04-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14952262)
We had a litter of boxers born March 17. My wife cried multiple times. Worried the poor guys wouldn't get homes.

Put them online and has people FIGHTING over them. 11 sold in 3 days.

Easiest and best paying litter ever.

Dogs are getting adopted like hot cakes right now because people are home and can easily train them/look after them.

SAUTO 05-04-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14952336)
Dogs are getting adopted like hot cakes right now because people are home and can easily train them/look after them.

like I said, my wife cried worried about them.

People have called from everywhere. Hell a cna from Rhode island wanted to drive to mid mo and pay damn good money for a dog...

SAUTO 05-04-2020 01:17 PM

It's crazy

Lzen 05-04-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14952394)
like I said, my wife cried worried about them.

People have called from everywhere. Hell a cna from Rhode island wanted to drive to mid mo and pay damn good money for a dog...

Boxers are great dogs and very popular these days. I have 3 myself. Glad to hear they got homes. You got a picture of the litter?

SAUTO 05-04-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 14952684)
Boxers are great dogs and very popular these days. I have 3 myself. Glad to hear they got homes. You got a picture of the litter?

I'll see of I can post one up.

I have 2. They are awesome dogs.

We've never had an issue getting them good homes

Mecca 05-04-2020 02:38 PM

I have a friend with some boxers, his biggest problem he has...is it hurts him how they don't live long. He was telling me once they start getting to 7-8 years old any time after that is "extra".

seclark 05-04-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14952336)

this is true...i was waiting to retire before i got another lab. got sent home to work a couple months ago w/this virus thing going on and thought wtf...might as well get the pup and start out now. 4th lab i've had. 1st male and 1st chocolate. wife even likes the little shit. let him stay in the house til he shit on the floor while she was eating pancakesLMAO
sec

Megbert 05-04-2020 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megbert (Post 14806133)
My cat, Babou. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...326c58c40e.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

She's not doing so great. Been at the vet 3 of the last 4 days.
Won't eat/drink.
Blood work came back negative.
No fever.
Waiting on ultrasound.
This sucks.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

stumppy 05-04-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megbert (Post 14952901)
She's not doing so great. Been at the vet 3 of the last 4 days.
Won't eat/drink.
Blood work came back negative.
No fever.
Waiting on ultrasound.
This sucks.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

She's a cutie. Hope everything turns out alright.

gblowfish 05-14-2020 02:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Heard from the lady who is fostering my kittens Tony G and Otis. They're still pretty small, so it's probably going to be around June 5th before they can come live with us. They look onery!

GloryDayz 05-14-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14971243)
Heard from the lady who is fostering my kittens Tony G and Otis. They're still pretty small, so it's probably going to be around June 5th before they can come live with us. They look onery!

To live in your house, well, those are some lucky kitties...

eDave 05-14-2020 03:03 PM

I'd love to have Otis. Wow.

My poor baby has a UTI and on special food which she won't eat because it tasted shitty. She can't pee without intense pain, pees very little and often. Augh. I'm mixing in some more flavorable food with it but fear this will delay healing the food provides, as will her pain and suffering.

Poor girl.

gblowfish 06-02-2020 01:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Kitties are getting bigger. They have to be 2 lbs for the vet to do the "fix." Then they can come live with me and Mrs. Bfish. Pics from today. The lady who is fostering them is really great. She's taken excellent care of Tony and Otis!

Naptown Chief 06-02-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15001404)
Kitties are getting bigger. They have to be 2 lbs for the vet to do the "fix." Then they can come live with me and Mrs. Bfish. Pics from today. The lady who is fostering them is really great. She's taken excellent care of Tony and Otis!

Cute. The guy on the right looks identical to a cat I had years ago

stumppy 06-02-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15001404)

You might want to do a background ck on that woman. Otis looks like he's stoned. She might be growing her own 'catnip'.