ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Gravedigger 05-20-2012 03:23 AM

Just beat the final boss tonight on my Wizard, it was funny that it took me no time at all to burn through all the bosses before him and then when I get to him it takes me three times to get him. I don't think I was using the right combination until the end when I started throwing energy shield in there.

Trying Monk now, I played a DH till lvl 18 and I didnt like it. I've played a Wizard, Barb, and Monk to that level and they all seemed to be just pure badass and the DH, maybe I wasn't using the right skills, just wasn't powerful in my mind. I didnt like the fact that I couldnt kill many things before they got to me without having to caltop and vault away. With my Wizard I could burn things down, even without Disintegration Beam, before they even got close.

Looooooooved Act 3, I actually felt like I was the baddest mofo on the planet killing every demon in the battlefield without a sweat. I know it wont be that way on Nightmare, but I got archon a little before Azmodan, holy shit gg Azmodan, don't bother showing up next time. :)

Valiant 05-20-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8627601)
Post by a Blizzard rep on the forums...

"Completely random rares will be the best items in the game if they roll up the right stats"

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271598076

Just another reason not to give a shit about BS.

Umm, dont you craft completely random rares also?? You do not get to pick the stats, they are random.. I assume it is the same with the legendaries..

jd1020 05-20-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8627933)
Umm, dont you craft completely random rares also?? You do not get to pick the stats, they are random.. I assume it is the same with the legendaries..

Legendaries are not completely random and they aren't even close to competing with rares.

Go on the AH and do a search for Legendary weapons and then do a search for Rares. Sort it in order of dps and see what you get.

You can sit there and salvage every magic/rare item you find and hope you roll something good, good luck on that one, or you could sell every shitty magic/rare you get and AH every half way decent magic/rare you get and then use that gold to buy a much better item that you wouldn't have crafted in 50 attempts on the AH.

The AH is a complete failure to this game. If it didn't exist the crafting might actually be worth it.

Bump 05-20-2012 02:00 PM

I have blacksmith up to level 8 and Jeweler up to the point where she needs books of secrets, which I haven't seen yet. lvl 55 Monk baby! in act 2 in hell

jd1020 05-20-2012 02:11 PM

I shouldnt say the AH alone is a failure. Its a good idea, but coupled with the loot system in place its a failure.

Frazod 05-20-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8628110)
I have blacksmith up to level 8 and Jeweler up to the point where she needs books of secrets, which I haven't seen yet. lvl 55 Monk baby! in act 2 in hell

Just started replaying my DH in hardcore, and I'm starting to pick up random pages. Not enough to advance either of them yet, though.

Mr. Laz 05-20-2012 03:48 PM

well ... Big D just kicked my ass in my first shot.

:(

i'll try again later

Frazod 05-20-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8628266)
well ... Big D just kicked my ass in my first shot.

:(

i'll try again later

Took me three times - very annoying that you have to restart from the very beginning each time. :grr:

Mr. Laz 05-20-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8628268)
Took me three times - very annoying that you have to restart from the very beginning each time. :grr:

It wasn't "HIM" that caused me the problems

Spoiler!

BryanBusby 05-20-2012 04:37 PM

Spoiler!

Bump 05-20-2012 05:10 PM

I thought Diablo was easy, got him on the first try solo in normal.

allen_kcCard 05-20-2012 05:11 PM

I was bugged on him on my third attempt and decided to take a break.
Spoiler!

Gravedigger 05-20-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8628398)

I think it's the class you play, once you're around 30s, I was 32, you have so many ways to fight him. My usual Wizard combo of Archon Disintegrate didn't do anything because he just blows through you or traps you and you're fooked. I had really good gear, really good dps, but if he did that DoT on me I had to get running away or one or two hits and I was done for. I then went with Energy Shield, Teleport, Diamond Skin, Disintegrate, Time Warp bubble, and I forget what I went with as my normal attack. It was difficult for me until I got his scheme down pat. I just was amazed that it took me more than a try or two to get him considering how easy each one of the other bosses were. Belial took me one death, but Azmodan and the Butcher were bitches.

Saulbadguy 05-20-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8628398)

Same. On to nightmare...

BryanBusby 05-20-2012 08:29 PM

Nothing was really hard in normal, but shit started to get tough when I hit nightmare.

I got stuck in a group of champion trees in a small area and shit went bad lol

Mr. Laz 05-20-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8628649)
Nothing was really hard in normal, but shit started to get tough when I hit nightmare.

I got stuck in a group of champion trees in a small area and shit went bad lol

nightmare is considerably harder

Shogun 05-20-2012 10:27 PM

nightmare is fun, bosses stop dropping rares. using a legendary item set on my barb right now and rolling

Bump 05-21-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8628665)
nightmare is considerably harder

hell is much much harder than nightmare, then it gets easier after you upgrade the gear. Those elites man, they suck.

drunkie 05-21-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8627601)
Post by a Blizzard rep on the forums...

"Completely random rares will be the best items in the game if they roll up the right stats"

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271598076

Just another reason not to give a shit about BS.

browns are the legendary items. random rares are also made by black smithing. honestly man please stop talking on a subject you know nothing about

drunkie 05-21-2012 06:02 AM

you guys should start farming the pony level. i was going to take sofa into the pony level but he was to busy at the gay bar.

so far inferno doesn't really seen any worse then act 4 in hell

Imon Yourside 05-21-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8629056)
you guys should start farming the pony level. i was going to take sofa into the pony level but he was to busy at the gay bar.

Try this on for size... Take a 30th lvl character into inferno, that would be hard fer shore! :p

Sofa King 05-21-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8629056)

You ****er. LMAO

I'll be on tonight. Let's kill some ponies. I finally hit lvl 50 so i can get into hell as well.

What's the best place to lvl from 50 to 60, taking into account the time it takes to kill shit and the xp you get from it?

Sofa King 05-21-2012 08:33 AM

LMAO

This is right on.

http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/13/3...7c00e7da38.jpg

Sofa King 05-21-2012 10:47 AM

Good news. Thousands of people got hacked last night. Actually 10's of thousands. Including some with authenticators.

QuikSsurfer 05-21-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8629401)
Good news. Thousands of people got hacked last night. Actually 10's of thousands. Including some with authenticators.

Link?

edit: http://geek.pikimal.com/2012/05/21/d...el-yourselves/

Quote:

There have been many reports of players have their Battle.net accounts stolen from them and robbed of all their items and gold in Diablo 3. There are threads at reddit, the official Diablo 3 forums, and the official forums again. There are more reports on various other sites from MMORPG.com to GameFAQs to IGN to Gamespy. People seem to be losing access to their accounts regularly. And this is, importantly, including people with Authenticators.

Reports from players indicate that it is a select group of people who have been appearing on many players’ Recently Played lists. An Examiner article gives some of the names collected from the official forums as “leyiong”, “Nevin”, “SBJunkie”, “luckllezz”, and “McLeast”.

Many players have been submitting tickets after losing their accounts and have managed to receive their accounts and items back, minus a few hours worth of gametime. It’s not quite as bad as a few days worth, at least, but still quite a hassle for many players. That said, players reportedly are subject to only two restorations total.

Blizzard’s official recommendation is to change passwords and acquire an Authenticator, but many players are claiming that they lost their accounts despite owning any of the three Authenticators.

It’s easy to see why Diablo 3 would be a prime target for such widespread attacks: the Real Money Auction House actually trades in real money. It’s a step beyond simply raiding some accounts for some high level equipment to sell on a website that a few people will see, items can be traded from account to account and sold quickly and relatively anonymously for quick cash.

So, how can anyone protect themselves from this? Firstly, do not play any Public Games. Keep it within your Real ID friends and trusted Battle.net friends. Do not accept Friend Invites unless you know the other person. Get an Authenticator for an added level of security. Change your Battle.net password to something you don’t use anywhere else.
Let’s hope this mess is all fixed soon.

Sofa King 05-21-2012 10:53 AM

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...9008104?page=1

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149008932

Plus many more "OMG I GOT HACKED" threads.

Happening in Europe as well.

Sofa King 05-21-2012 01:40 PM

Well my shit was still there over noon hour. That's good news.

Valiant 05-21-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8629411)

I am going to go with blizz got hit server side or their database got comprimized.

I still show my authenticator active, but I have not had to use it the last couple times to play. I have clicked no links or webpages other then talking about it here. I will if it requires me to log in on their site.

Though I did remove wow two days ago also, so they is most likely it. Even though it is suppose to be linked to all games.

QuikSsurfer 05-21-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8629811)
I am going to go with blizz got hit server side or their database got comprimized.

I still show my authenticator active, but I have not had to use it the last couple times to play. I have clicked no links or webpages other then talking about it here. I will if it requires me to log in on their site.

Though I did remove wow two days ago also, so they is most likely it. Even though it is suppose to be linked to all games.

the real question is how was Blizzard able to keep their servers up long enough to get hacked?

Imon Yourside 05-21-2012 02:22 PM

no problems here

Sofa King 05-21-2012 03:30 PM

For the record, Hometeam has a very good barb. I enjoyed the little bit he was in my game. Moves as fast from place to place as i do. Normally I play with much slower cplayers.

Mr. Laz 05-21-2012 03:43 PM

move along in Nightmare now

changed up some of my attacks and it helped a lot.

started using an attack i never used in Normal and it's made all the difference

Grenades with cluster bombs

who knew ... :shrug:

jd1020 05-21-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8630066)
move along in Nightmare now

changed up some of my attacks and it helped a lot.

started using an attack i never used in Normal and it's made all the difference

Grenades with cluster bombs

who knew ... :shrug:

Hungering Arrow with piercing or devouring rune and Multi shot with Fire at Will.

Then all you need is Smoke Screen with Lingering Fog and Preparation.

Smoke screen makes you invulnerable to attacks. Wish I knew that the first time I was facing Belial because his meteor shower, or w/e you want to call it, 1 shot me and took me awhile to kill him. Now the games a joke. Just chain Smoke Screen and stand there with your thumb up your ass.

QuikSsurfer 05-21-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8630218)
Hungering Arrow with piercing or devouring rune and Multi shot with Fire at Will.

Then all you need is Smoke Screen with Lingering Fog and Preparation.

Smoke screen makes you invulnerable to attacks. Wish I knew that the first time I was facing Belial because his meteor shower, or w/e you want to call it, 1 shot me and took me awhile to kill him. Now the games a joke. Just chain Smoke Screen and stand there with your thumb up your ass.

No it doesn't.. It makes you invisible.. You still take damage.

edit: ok apparently it does make you invulnerable as well as invisible.. Blizzard will probably do something about that skill.

chagrin 05-21-2012 06:07 PM

Love the game! I was one of the lucky ones, I haven't experienced an outage yet! Of course I only play in the mornings but still, good run of luck so far :)

drunkie 05-21-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8629063)
Try this on for size... Take a 30th lvl character into inferno, that would be hard fer shore! :p

sadly this can't be done. there is level checks. won't let you into nm,hell,inferno if your not at atleast a min level. we found this out the hard way when i was leveling my friend

Imon Yourside 05-21-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8630476)
sadly this can't be done. there is level checks. won't let you into nm,hell,inferno if your not at atleast a min level. we found this out the hard way when i was leveling my friend

Sadly? you mean for good reason, right?

Imon Yourside 05-21-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin (Post 8630388)
Love the game! I was one of the lucky ones, I haven't experienced an outage yet! Of course I only play in the mornings but still, good run of luck so far :)

Ya well you just cursed it now, never say anything good about Blizzard or your car both will leave you disappointed sooner rather than later.

Mr. Laz 05-21-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8630645)

yea ... they don't want people to be able to power level some level 12 through inferno. LMAO

jd1020 05-22-2012 12:16 AM

Just duped an item by complete accident... RMAH is going to be the death of this game.

jspchief 05-22-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8631363)
Just duped an item by complete accident... RMAH is going to be the death of this game.

Blizzard takes a 30% cut... Wonder if they care?

jd1020 05-22-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8631365)
Blizzard takes a 30% cut... Wonder if they care?

They'll care when no one buys their games ever again.

drunkie 05-22-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8630645)

i mean sadly for the reason mr laz said. i would power level friends and alts. be 60 in a day easy that way

drunkie 05-22-2012 01:16 AM

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/p...eenshot000.jpg

this is in hell tonight. some kinda bug happened and we had to fight 2 Izual's

BryanBusby 05-22-2012 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8631363)

Blizzard takes too large of a cut for the RMAH. I doubt it really gets popular.

jspchief 05-22-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8631396)
Blizzard takes too large of a cut for the RMAH. I doubt it really gets popular.

You under-estimate the power of "Chinese e-farmer meets spoiled rich kid".

WoW has already proven both the supply and the demand side exists. And I'll wager 30% pales compared to losses the supply side takes from ToU enforcement on WoW.

BryanBusby 05-22-2012 03:32 AM

Most legit sellers are smart enough to push their shit without having to give Blizzard a huge cut.

drunkie 05-22-2012 03:39 AM

there will be 3rd party sites that support item selling so people can avoid the blizzard cut. it is a real fine line blizzard. doesn't want 3rd party sites selling the items, but if they take to much of a cut it will push more people to the black market. if there is a need a site will pop up.

like jsp back in the d2 days. it was basically a d2 auction house. made item trading so much easier

BryanBusby 05-22-2012 04:40 AM

jsp was a big ****ing scam that made a literal fraud that owned it rich. Dude was raking idiots over his forum currency and code for bots he didn't write.

The RMT market in 2000 compared to 2012 is a much different beast. I'm perfectly fine with them collecting a fee to move shit on the AH, but having to eat another fee to turn it into something that isn't bullshit blizzard bucks is pretty awful.

icepick64 05-22-2012 04:51 AM

I don't get the RMAH, i mean, diablo is essentially about loot whoring. You play the game over and over again to get loot, loot, loot and build up your character. If you just go buy the loot, what are you even playing diablo 3 for?

Sofa King 05-22-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8631409)
there will be 3rd party sites that support item selling so people can avoid the blizzard cut. it is a real fine line blizzard. doesn't want 3rd party sites selling the items, but if they take to much of a cut it will push more people to the black market. if there is a need a site will pop up.

like jsp back in the d2 days. it was basically a d2 auction house. made item trading so much easier

That pony level is ridiculous.

Why are the clouds so damn happy?

suds79 05-22-2012 07:23 AM

The other day I posted that I'm giving up on Witch Doctor in favor for the Barb because the WD just didn't do enough damage. Went back to him the other day and not surprisingly, I was playing him wrong & I stopped just before some of his good skills kick in. Definitely one of those characters where you can hang on through the less impressive skills early on, he gets better in time.

I was about lvl 10 and complained he did no real damage.

My setup at the time when I gave up on him:
Left Mouse: Normal attack (I had Ax. Wanted to use it)
Right Mouse: Fire Bats (Did good damage but used a ton of mana)
Slot 1: Zombie Dogs (Nice meat shield but no damage)

What I should have been doing early on:
Left Mouse: Poison Dart with the "splinters" rune (this was the biggest change. Nice damage)
Right Mouse: Grasp of the Dead with the "Unbreakable Grasp" rune (slows their movement by 80%)
Slot 1: Zombie Dogs

A little further now and the WD has some nice skills. Plague of Toads & Haunt are pretty nice which kick in around lvl 12 or so.

He's still not very powerful but I have a character of him on Hardcore where I think he'll have a better chance of not dieing because he's generally not in the way of trouble. Unlike my barb.

I'm only posting this because there was another CP member who had the same experience with the WD. Not enough hit damage so switched characters.

Sofa King 05-22-2012 07:55 AM

lvl 10 and you gave up for a barb?

LMAO

Sofa King 05-22-2012 07:56 AM

Gold is extremely easy to make in the gold auction house right now. Just buying and selling weapons last night i made a shit ton.

I'm going to hammer it some more over noon hour.

suds79 05-22-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8631514)
lvl 10 and you gave up for a barb?

LMAO

I know. Sad. Must be an instant gratification guy.

That and I like to tinker. Could be a higher level with one char but not when I'm juggling 4 of em. ;)

Just fun to see all the different skills the different characters can do.

jd1020 05-22-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8631490)
The other day I posted that I'm giving up on Witch Doctor in favor for the Barb because the WD just didn't do enough damage. Went back to him the other day and not surprisingly, I was playing him wrong & I stopped just before some of his good skills kick in. Definitely one of those characters where you can hang on through the less impressive skills early on, he gets better in time.

Left Mouse: Poison Dart with the "splinters" rune (this was the biggest change. Nice damage)
Right Mouse: Grasp of the Dead with the "Unbreakable Grasp" rune (slows their movement by 80%)

A little further now and the WD has some nice skills. Plague of Toads & Haunt are pretty nice which kick in around lvl 12 or so.

He's still not very powerful but I have a character of him on Hardcore where I think he'll have a better chance of not dieing because he's generally not in the way of trouble. Unlike my barb.

I'm only posting this because there was another CP member who had the same experience with the WD. Not enough hit damage so switched characters.

Hang in there!

Pretty soon you'll be soloing Inferno Butcher in 25 seconds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kXWR80ZOiaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King 05-22-2012 08:29 AM

My next character is definitely going to be a witch doctor.

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8630044)
For the record, Hometeam has a very good barb. I enjoyed the little bit he was in my game. Moves as fast from place to place as i do. Normally I play with much slower cplayers.

we probably wouldn't be very compatible, i'm a creeper.

I like to find and kill everything on each map

LMAO

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 09:58 AM

do you guys use vent when you play multi?

Sofa King 05-22-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8631686)
do you guys use vent when you play multi?

Yes.

And i still need to jump into one of your games.

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8631694)
Yes.

And i still need to jump into one of your games.

You're welcome to

I play slow as hell, probably won't be much fun for you.

Sofa King 05-22-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8631702)
You're welcome to

I play slow as hell, probably won't be much fun for you.

Oh I'm sure it will be plenty of fun. What level are you?

I'll be killing shit and flying to the next mobs.

I WILL die though... as i get myself into trouble every once in awhile.....

The wizard is not a tank....

David. 05-22-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8631490)

Stick with it, I've got a 42 WD and he's a blast. A bit squishy but I do a ton of damage, plus loads of utility to bring to a group.

Sofa King 05-22-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David. (Post 8631719)
Stick with it, I've got a 42 WD and he's a blast. A bit squishy but I do a ton of damage, plus loads of utility to bring to a group.

I want to play with a higher lvl WD to see what they can do. Add me and tell me who you are in the friend add message.

Imon Yourside 05-22-2012 02:39 PM

I have a 39th lvl wizard and 50th lvl barb and the barb is the most fun of the two. You pick up some good equipment the barb is almost untouchable and does some pretty hellacious damage.

Valiant 05-22-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8631717)
Oh I'm sure it will be plenty of fun. What level are you?

I'll be killing shit and flying to the next mobs.

I WILL die though... as i get myself into trouble every once in awhile.....

Yes, kiter.

Imo, your sidekick needs to be the enchantress not a melee class.

Sofa King 05-22-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8632260)
Yes, kiter.

Imo, your sidekick needs to be the enchantress not a melee class.

No way. The enchantress does way too much stupid shit. IF i move around slightly, i can make the temp be my meat shield. He never dies with the equip i gave him.

Two ranged classes is no good.

Bump 05-22-2012 03:47 PM

they're saying that if you play public games or leave it open for public, you are gonna get hacked. Even with the authenticator. That's the word on the street, but I've been playing public games all along and haven't gotten hacked.

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8632284)

use the scoundrel, with my demon hunter, all the time

the templar gets lost in the wash(should of chosen taunt skill) and the enchantress is a dumb bitch

the scoundrel keeps his distance from mobs and is usually moving right along with me.

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 05:21 PM

btw what's the deal with the blue glowy guys?

is it a shield?

the bright gold guys and the blue guys are the most difficult for m

KcMizzou 05-22-2012 05:22 PM

The expolding zombie dogs pack a hell of a punch once you've got your DPS up. I use that all the time, as long as the cooldown's up and I can summon more immediately.

Valiant 05-22-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8632284)
No way. The enchantress does way too much stupid shit. IF i move around slightly, i can make the temp be my meat shield. He never dies with the equip i gave him.

I roll with two ranged.. For some reason my enchantress stays with me.. I get the melee (paladin?) character to always train mobs to me in inopportune times..

jd1020 05-22-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8632410)
use the scoundrel, with my demon hunter, all the time

the templar gets lost in the wash(should of chosen taunt skill) and the enchantress is a dumb bitch

the scoundrel keeps his distance from mobs and is usually moving right along with me.

You know you can rebuild their talents right?

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8632518)
You know you can rebuild their talents right?

nope, didn't know that

i thought the thing said 'chose wisely or you're ****ed' whenever you chose a skill.

just figured it was irreversible

btw font on my UI is so dam small i can't really read most of it

Shogun 05-22-2012 06:20 PM

rofl, what level are you laz?

Shogun 05-22-2012 06:20 PM

no big deal, im just curious as to how long youve been playing with the same skills lol

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8632534)
no big deal, im just curious as to how long youve been playing with the same skills lol

level 38 DH (about 50% through NM, i think)

btw we are just talking about the followers. i've been changing the skills on my toon the entire time.

Shogun 05-22-2012 06:27 PM

OH. i misunderstood lol. thought you were doing the ladder

jd1020 05-22-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8632531)
nope, didn't know that

i thought the thing said 'chose wisely or you're ****ed' whenever you chose a skill.

just figured it was irreversible

btw font on my UI is so dam small i can't really read most of it

Right click on your followers portrait in the top left corner and click retrain.

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8632776)
Right click on your followers portrait in the top left corner and click retrain.

:thumb: