ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

Fire Me Boy! 11-09-2008 12:46 PM

Let's please not turn this into a quotes thread. There's a thread for that.

ragedogg69 11-09-2008 01:30 PM

aliens right.

watching heat now. loving it. phoenix public library ftw!

Frazod 11-09-2008 02:03 PM

I watched The Mist for the first time yesterday. And I am still disturbed by the ending.

But damn, that was good.

Buehler445 11-09-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5202804)
I watched The Mist for the first time yesterday. And I am still disturbed by the ending.

But damn, that was good.

Really? I hadn't heard much about it after it came out. I will have to give it a watch.

Frazod 11-09-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5202809)
Really? I hadn't heard much about it after it came out. I will have to give it a watch.

It's another Stephen King/Frank Darabont combo (Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile). It's fantastic.

But don't watch it if you're depressed.

irishjayhawk 11-09-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5202859)
It's another Stephen King/Frank Darabont combo (Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile). It's fantastic.

But don't watch it if you're depressed.

Phew, so many hate that movie.

Buehler445 11-09-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 5202876)

What do they hate about it?

Frazod 11-09-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

I actually remembered reading the short story it was based on when I was a kid. Very interesting story.

Frazod 11-09-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5202882)

Watch it, and you won't need to ask.

KcMizzou 11-09-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

I loved it.

ragedogg69 11-09-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5202882)

I could of done without all the religious nonsense. Or atleast have more of whats coming to them (her) towards the end. I expected more. A very depressing end.

I just expected alot more from The Mist. Although I liked it alot more when I thought of it as a retelling of the Half Life storyline. (which was based off the short story)

TrickyNicky 11-09-2008 06:47 PM

I went in with zero expectations and was pleasantly entertained by it, it stayed very true to the short story up until the ending. which, I thought was a better conclusion than the book, because it wasn't just a cliffhanger.

Fairplay 11-09-2008 09:45 PM

I read Truman Capotes book on it.

Then rented the movie in Cold Blood. The characters and what happened were dead on. Most of the locations were filmed were it actually happened.

Those two guys hooking up together spelled bad news.

irishjayhawk 11-09-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 5206273)
I read Truman Capotes book on it.

Then rented the movie in Cold Blood. The characters and what happened were dead on. Most of the locations were filmed were it actually happened.

Those two guys hooking up together spelled bad news.

You should watch the other side. Capote. PSH was amazing.

Sure-Oz 11-10-2008 12:31 PM

Anyone getting Hellboy 2 on bluray tomorrow?

Jawshco 11-10-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5207546)
Anyone getting Hellboy 2 on bluray tomorrow?

I'm getting Hellboy 2 for sure.

It's a great movie, but I don't want it on Bluray. I don't see the point in HD DVD's. The increased frame denesity just makes the movies look more harsh. I much prefer that "film" look. There is a glowing softness to those older movies that is much more expressive than today's garish HD look. In fact, a lot of the filmmakers I know are talking about switching to that "film look" for their digital cameras...so what's the point in Bluray? It's great for animation detail, but overall I like the look of standard DVD's much better.

Jawshco 11-10-2008 02:59 PM

Sheesh, this thread is huge.... Did anyone see the Director's Cut of Daredevil?

I didn't really love the theatrical version, but have always loved the character. So I was dissapointed. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the Director's Cut. It's so much better. They literally cut out all of the best scenes in that movie. Kingpin is 10x better in the DC. And Matt Murdock actually has a bit of a storyline too. The scences with Coolio are pretty cool too. Much, much, much better than the theatrical cut. Still not a great movie, but it's decent with the Director's Cut. I like it.

BTW- The Producer who made the Theatrical cut is a jackass. Watch the special features, and he talks about what he thinks of the Director's Cut. It's good for a chuckle.

Deberg_1990 11-10-2008 03:51 PM

Kung Fu Panda tomorrow as well!

Laugh, but its actually a pretty decent flick. Maybe the best Dreamworks aninimation flick ever.

Jawshco 11-10-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5208310)

Laugh, but its actually a pretty decent flick. Maybe the best Dreamworks aninimation flick ever.

Yeah, I usually hate kid flicks that I have to go to with the fam, but this one was pretty funny. Movies like Finding Nemo, Cars, Shark's Tale, Bugs Life, etc bore me to tears. They're good sleeping movies tho, LOL! Kung Fu Panda is one we can all watch together. Jack Black and the guy who starred in "Deadwood" (one of my favorite HBO shows) are in it and they make great voice actors.

Sure-Oz 11-10-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5208310)

That movie came out sunday so you can get it tonight if you really wanted...

Sure-Oz 11-10-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawshco (Post 5208166)
Sheesh, this thread is huge.... Did anyone see the Director's Cut of Daredevil?

I didn't really love the theatrical version, but have always loved the character. So I was dissapointed. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the Director's Cut. It's so much better. They literally cut out all of the best scenes in that movie. Kingpin is 10x better in the DC. And Matt Murdock actually has a bit of a storyline too. The scences with Coolio are pretty cool too. Much, much, much better than the theatrical cut. Still not a great movie, but it's decent with the Director's Cut. I like it.

BTW- The Producer who made the Theatrical cut is a jackass. Watch the special features, and he talks about what he thinks of the Director's Cut. It's good for a chuckle.

I own the directors cut but havent watched it yet, got it for like $5 somewhere a year ago. The original was a bit douchy but it wasnt bad, so i hope this is better like you say

Deberg_1990 11-10-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5208620)
That movie came out sunday so you can get it tonight if you really wanted...

For real??? I thought it was tomorrow??

Sure-Oz 11-10-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5208757)
For real??? I thought it was tomorrow??

Nope it was released sunday

Jawshco 11-10-2008 08:08 PM

Yeah it had a weird release date. It was out on Saturday I think.

Sure-Oz 11-10-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawshco (Post 5209008)
Yeah it had a weird release date. It was out on Saturday I think.

GOt my dates wrong it was the 8th

Miles 11-11-2008 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawshco (Post 5208146)

It's a great movie, but I don't want it on Bluray. I don't see the point in HD DVD's. The increased frame denesity just makes the movies look more harsh. I much prefer that "film" look. There is a glowing softness to those older movies that is much more expressive than today's garish HD look. In fact, a lot of the filmmakers I know are talking about switching to that "film look" for their digital cameras...so what's the point in Bluray? It's great for animation detail, but overall I like the look of standard DVD's much better.

To each his own I guess. Just like DVD's, there are production issues with Blu-Ray like excessive edge enhancement which varies disc to disc. I do prefer the "film look" to the HD you are talking about but IMO, it really doesn't seem to be the defining difference between low res DVD's and Blu-Ray.

Deberg_1990 11-11-2008 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawshco (Post 5208146)

Yea, i know what you mean about Blue Ray. Some movies have this weird unnatural look about them that im not sure the director intended??

Anyhow, im the prices better start coming down soon on discs and players or Blue Ray will never become mainstream.

Sure-Oz 11-11-2008 10:10 AM

I think blurays should be $20 or less imo as well, right now getting them on sale is between $22-27 and thats still high but normal prices are $29+

irishjayhawk 11-11-2008 12:37 PM

Anyone think this looks good?

http://movies.apple.com/movies/fox_s...640&height=272

Deberg_1990 11-11-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5210193)
I think blurays should be $20 or less imo as well, right now getting them on sale is between $22-27 and thats still high but normal prices are $29+

Another hinderance ive always said about Blue Ray gaining wide acceptance is that regular DVD's already look "good enough" for most people.

ZERO incentive to upgrade for alot of people right now.

irishjayhawk 11-11-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5211459)
Another hinderance ive always said about Blue Ray gaining wide acceptance is that regular DVD's already look "good enough" for most people.

ZERO incentive to upgrade for alot of people right now.

It's all a sideshow. Digital Downloads are the wave of the future. That's why, in my opinion, Apple (who was a backer of BluRay) hasn't pushed it.

Deberg_1990 11-11-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 5211675)
It's all a sideshow. Digital Downloads are the wave of the future. That's why, in my opinion, Apple (who was a backer of BluRay) hasn't pushed it.

I agree.

Miles 11-11-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 5211675)

I tend to agree but it doesn't seem that there is enough bandwidth to make it work anytime soon for high res. 1080p with lossless audio takes up a ton of storage space.

Jawshco 11-11-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 5210588)

It's certainly an interesting concept for a movie. I'll rent it when it comes out at the video store.

Sure-Oz 11-12-2008 09:00 AM

I just don't see digital downloads being the MAIN thing who knows, i think people like to "own" an actual "hard" copy of movies etc

I did get hellboy 2 from BB for $27

irishjayhawk 11-12-2008 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 5211834)
I tend to agree but it doesn't seem that there is enough bandwidth to make it work anytime soon for high res. 1080p with lossless audio takes up a ton of storage space.

With 1 TB drives at bluray prices, it seems pretty easy.

However, the one thing conspiring against this is the cable companies. They may, like my current one, install bandwidth caps which would kill this business. I don't like paying for things twice.

irishjayhawk 11-12-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5212768)
I just don't see digital downloads being the MAIN thing who knows, i think people like to "own" an actual "hard" copy of movies etc

I did get hellboy 2 from BB for $27

Not too hard. Most people have DVD burners.

blaise 11-13-2008 10:25 AM

I recently read that they're remaking the Karate Kid and casting Will Smith's son as the Karate Kid.
I'm sure it'll be just as fantastic as the Bad News Bears remake.

PhillyChiefFan 11-13-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 5215546)
I recently read that they're remaking the Karate Kid and casting Will Smith's son as the Karate Kid.
I'm sure it'll be just as fantastic as the Bad News Bears remake.

I heard that too, I'm sure within a few years it will be a punchline on par with Gigli

Why do production companies do this to themselves??

Take for instance, the great instant classic, Disaster Movie. Who green lit that trainwreck?

Who initially thinks these will make money? They made 10 Million less than their budget!

PhillyChiefFan 11-13-2008 11:47 AM

Where's DaneMcCloud when you need him?? :)

Deberg_1990 11-13-2008 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 5215773)
I heard that too, I'm sure within a few years it will be a punchline on par with Gigli

Why do production companies do this to themselves??

Take for instance, the great instant classic, Disaster Movie. Who green lit that trainwreck?

Who initially thinks these will make money? They made 10 Million less than their budget!

My guess is those flicks are very cheap to make. Plus, they make a ton of money back on DVD even if they flop at the theater.

PhillyChiefFan 11-13-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5215826)
My guess is those flicks are very cheap to make. Plus, they make a ton of money back on DVD even if they flop at the theater.

True about the DVD. But I read on IMDB that the movie cost 25 Million to make on only made 14 in the theaters.

But your right about the DVD sales, they probably make up for the lost revenue at the movies.

DaneMcCloud 11-13-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 5216244)
True about the DVD. But I read on IMDB that the movie cost 25 Million to make on only made 14 in the theaters.

But your right about the DVD sales, they probably make up for the lost revenue at the movies.

DVD sales generate roughly twice the box office gross. In many cases, it's far more (Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery being a prime example).

Deberg_1990 11-13-2008 03:04 PM

I expect The Dark Knight DVD sales to go through the roof in a few weeks.

PhillyChiefFan 11-13-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5216264)
DVD sales generate roughly twice the box office gross. In many cases, it's far more (Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery being a prime example).

Guess that's how cult classics start.

PhillyChiefFan 11-13-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5216292)
I expect The Dark Knight DVD sales to go through the roof in a few weeks.

I'll be buying it, and Iron Man. I don't buy that many movies, but I just really liked both of them.

irishjayhawk 11-13-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 5216293)
Guess that's how cult classics start.

It's also why I think you'll start to see television networks greenlight multiple seasons at a time. DVD usually means that a show will catch on post-cancellation. This indicates two things: people will love shows regardless of their "ratings" while they ran and they can make boat loads of money after the run of the show.

I think the television industry has yet to catch on to that.

PhillyChiefFan 11-13-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 5216298)
It's also why I think you'll start to see television networks greenlight multiple seasons at a time. DVD usually means that a show will catch on post-cancellation. This indicates two things: people will love shows regardless of their "ratings" while they ran and they can make boat loads of money after the run of the show.

I think the television industry has yet to catch on to that.

I have noticed that even in shows that I had long forgotten and had no desire to watch again, I saw Full House on the shelves at Best Buy. I just can't believe that there are THAT many people out there that would purchase all seasons of Full House.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the DVD sales part of the reason for the return of Family Guy though??

irishjayhawk 11-13-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 5216321)
I have noticed that even in shows that I had long forgotten and had no desire to watch again, I saw Full House on the shelves at Best Buy. I just can't believe that there are THAT many people out there that would purchase all seasons of Full House.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the DVD sales part of the reason for the return of Family Guy though??

Yes. It's also why Arrested Development's movie, if it ever happens, as well as a Veronica Mars movie, will kill at the box office. It's thanks to the DVDs. Because the networks cancelled both.

DVDs make it extremely obvious to people if a network is dumb. Just take AD, VM, Firefly, and countless others. They weren't viewed as mistakes by the station until the dvds were released.

OnTheWarpath15 11-15-2008 06:51 PM

I ran a search of the thread, but it came back with no responses...

Has anyone seen Transsiberian?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800241/

92% at Rotten Tomatoes, I picked it up at Blockbuster tonight to watch with the wife over some Chinese food.

Anyone?

mikeyis4dcats. 11-16-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5221439)

92% at Rotten Tomatoes, I picked it up at Blockbuster tonight to watch with the wife over some Chinese food.

Anyone?

saw it last week, but i was a bit underwhelmed given the RT score

Miles 11-16-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5221439)

Anyone?

I watched it a few days ago and thought it was a pretty solid thriller. Well worth a watch.

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 01:48 PM

Anyone buy Wall-E or Tropic Thunder on Blu-Ray today?

Fire Me Boy! 11-18-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5230205)
Anyone buy Wall-E or Tropic Thunder on Blu-Ray today?

I'll probably pick up Wall*E on BluRay before I head home. Will rent Tropic Thunder.

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5230278)
I'll probably pick up Wall*E on BluRay before I head home. Will rent Tropic Thunder.

There is a 2 disc and 3 disc version for bluray of Wall-E.

I got the 2 disc its $26.99 at best buy, the 3 disc is $29.99 and comes iwth a digital copy too.

Fire Me Boy! 11-18-2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5230284)
There is a 2 disc and 3 disc version for bluray of Wall-E.

I got the 2 disc its $26.99 at best buy, the 3 disc is $29.99 and comes iwth a digital copy too.

There's a 3-disk Blu-Ray! Damn.

Simply Red 11-18-2008 02:27 PM

anyone for Mr. Lonely?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475984/

phisherman 11-18-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 5230300)

ugh, harmony korine.

i don't mean to offend any fans of his work (julien donkey boy or gummo), but his movies try WAY TOO HARD to be artsy just for the sake of being artsy.

i watch some "way out" movies and his films always leave my scratching my head wondering WTF?

Miles 11-18-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5230293)

Blade Runner Collectors Edition (the one with the "final cut") on Blu Ray is 5 discs.

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 5230392)
Blade Runner Collectors Edition (the one with the "final cut") on Blu Ray is 5 discs.

Yeah i got that cheap off amazon

Miles 11-18-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5230394)
Yeah i got that cheap off amazon

Same here. Pretty great BD for the price.

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 5230398)
Same here. Pretty great BD for the price.

When i got it there was a deal, cost me $10 and now i see it's $27 but still

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5230293)

btw if you get it at best buy you get a cool "puzzle cube"
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US...b08116__01.jpg

:rockon:

Fire Me Boy! 11-18-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 5230392)

Yeah, I bought the HD-DVD version.

Fire Me Boy! 11-18-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5230612)
btw if you get it at best buy you get a cool "puzzle cube"
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US...b08116__01.jpg

:rockon:

I got the little puzzle thingy. It's a Rubik's cube with different pix on it.

Fire Me Boy! 11-18-2008 04:08 PM

Also picked up Blu-Ray of Hellboy 2.

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 04:09 PM

2 good flicks, the puzzle thing is sweet, havent opened it yet though hehe

Fire Me Boy! 11-18-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Oz (Post 5230661)
2 good flicks, the puzzle thing is sweet, havent opened it yet though hehe

I need to see Hellboy 2 again. I was HIGHLY disappointed the first time in the theater, and I'm hoping it was simply because it was the second half of a double feature including Dark Knight.

That movie's a tough one to follow, I'm sure.

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5230671)
I need to see Hellboy 2 again. I was HIGHLY disappointed the first time in the theater, and I'm hoping it was simply because it was the second half of a double feature including Dark Knight.

I probably would've had a tough time doing that double feature too...

Hellboy 2 was pretty good but i still think it could've been alot better, the visual shit was sweet though

Deberg_1990 11-18-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 5230671)

"You know i cant smile, without you...."

mikeyis4dcats. 11-18-2008 06:36 PM

THE SEMI-ANNUAL DDD SALE IS ON!
Deep Discount

code: DVDTALK at checkout

25% off DVD and BluRay through 11/23

Sure-Oz 11-18-2008 06:51 PM

Watching Aladdin on Family HD right now, presented in HD looks pretty badass, rich colors etc...

Simply Red 11-19-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 5230341)
ugh, harmony korine.

i don't mean to offend any fans of his work (julien donkey boy or gummo), but his movies try WAY TOO HARD to be artsy just for the sake of being artsy.

i watch some "way out" movies and his films always leave my scratching my head wondering WTF?

Wait, WAIT RIGHT THERE, MISTER!!

Though I totally know that you have your right to your opinion and that's cool and all, but I'd like to suggest you do your homework on Harmony, before you're so quick to identify and classify.

yeah, he's no Tarentino :rolleyes:

Simply Red 11-19-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 5230963)

THE SEMI-ANNUAL DDD SALE IS ON!
Deep Discount

code: DVDTALK at checkout

25% off DVD and BluRay through 11/23

OMGz! OMGz! TWO KAY!!!!!

Simply Red 11-19-2008 12:30 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJRGFoJN8k0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJRGFoJN8k0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

phisherman 11-20-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 5231749)
Wait, WAIT RIGHT THERE, MISTER!!

Though I totally know that you have your right to your opinion and that's cool and all, but I'd like to suggest you do your homework on Harmony, before you're so quick to identify and classify.

yeah, he's no Tarentino :rolleyes:

i'm not the biggest tarantino fan either.

i'll just say this, harmony korine seems to be trying very hard to be the next david lynch.

Megbert 11-22-2008 03:34 PM

BLACK DYNAMITE!!!!!!

http://www.blackdynamite.com/trailer

Best movie trailer evah!!!!!!

NSFW - almost forgot that.

Baby Lee 11-22-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan (Post 5239344)
BLACK DYNAMITE!!!!!!

http://www.blackdynamite.com/trailer

Best movie trailer evah!!!!!!

NSFW - almost forgot that.

Talk about a chorus that sticks in your brainpan.

Oh, and NSFW, though for different reasons.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_rk5ndA55I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_rk5ndA55I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Simply Red 11-23-2008 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 5235582)
i'm not the biggest tarantino fan either.

i'll just say this, harmony korine seems to be trying very hard to be the next david lynch.

There is only one Lynch. Korine bases a lot on real life personal experiences. He had quite the life growing up.

David. 11-23-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5149344)
Trying this...

Trailer..

<object width="450" height="245"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emb/6933"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emb/6933" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="245" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

just finished watching this and I must say the whole vampire genre is pretty tired, but this movie is much much more than your regular vampire movie. I was very impressed.