ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

Jaric 03-21-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506437)
Haha

(in case you aren't joking, the board filter replaces a word that means child molestor with "audiophile").

I had kinda assumed thats what it was (that or some kind of agreed upon code word I wasn't aware of)

Or who knows, maybe this was all a big misunderstanding and the Raider fan thought that Dane likes big stereos.

:shrug:

Frazod 03-21-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506439)
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the **** I want.....anytime I ****ing want.

WOOHOO! No consequences! No rules! No decency! THE MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN - let's have fun with it!

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the **** I want.....anytime I ****ing want.

It's amazing that it took you a little over 4 years to finally figure this out. Are you usually stoned when you post?

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7506444)
WOOHOO! No consequences! No rules! No decency! THE MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN - let's have fun with it!

SMOKING BAN

(just trying to temper your enthusiasm here. :D )

Jaric 03-21-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506445)
It's amazing that it took you a little over 4 years to finally figure this out. Are you usually stoned when you post?

You can laugh now Pat, but when this thread comes up in a job interview it won't be so funny now will it???

Jaric 03-21-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7506444)

Goodbye pants.

The Franchise 03-21-2011 11:52 AM

All it takes is one person to post your personal information.....and shit isn't fun and games anymore.

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 7506454)
Goodbye pants.

Ok, I laughed.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

but its ok for someone to say that you should **** your mother...again?

thats saying that you have before.

you are ok with that?

-King- 03-21-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506429)
Heh, yeah, that was pointed out by a few people earlier in the thread. Not that we needed any, but more proof as to how big a tard R8ers really is.

Or maybe how big a tard you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

mikey23545 03-21-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

What are you, 14 years old?

Do you really think someone is going to google your name, find a link to a message board, sees that someone once hurled some kind of insult at you in an argument, and then suddenly scream out, "Oh my God, Pestilence is a rapist!"

LMAO

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7506464)
Or maybe how big a tard you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Unpossible

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506456)
All it takes is one person to post your personal information.....and shit isn't fun and games anymore.

Yeah, that's why that's one of the few things against the rules here.

The Franchise 03-21-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7506463)
but its ok for someone to say that you should **** your mother...again?

thats saying that you have before.

you are ok with that?

Have I ever claimed that what Dane did was 100% right? Nope.

Jaric 03-21-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 7506467)

Do you really think someone is going to google your name, find a link to a message board, sees that someone once hurled some kind of insult at you in an argument, and then suddenly scream out, "Oh my God, Pestilence is a rapist!"
LMAO

Jesus, I had no idea Pestilence is a rapist. You think you know someone and then this bombshell drops.

-King- 03-21-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

What? If that's your point, then dane should have been banned years ago for insulting people.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise 03-21-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 7506467)

LMAO

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kirstie+tynes

The Franchise 03-21-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 7506474)
Jesus, I had no idea Pestilence is a rapist. You think you know someone and then this bombshell drops.

LMAO

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506479)

Oh damn. LMAO

Rams Fan 03-21-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506479)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pestilence+chiefsplanet

Iowanian 03-21-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506362)
So, on second thought, if his reason is unrelated to this incident (e.g. the wife is going to leave him if he doesn't stop spending so much time on CP), then it might be a valid reason. I just don't think there's any validity to the position that R8ers should have been banned.

Maybe the entire story isn't related to the single non-ban.

I'm not breaking confidences, but I think it's a legitimate concern he has and his reasons for thinking so are valid, imo.

Generalization, unrelated to this specific incident:
Some people go through things in life that put them under stress and pressure and during certain times, will act more hostile at a place like this as an outlet. There are alot of people here for a decade, who have gone through periods where they were less amicable than usual.

Gracie Dean 03-21-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7506493)

I'm not breaking confidences, but I think it's a legitimate concern he has and his reasons for thinking so are valid, imo.

Some people go through things in life that put them under stress and pressure and during certain times, will act more hostile at a place like this as an outlet. There are alot of people here for a decade, who have gone through periods where they were less amicable than usual.

I can attest to that!

Frankie 03-21-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506327)
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it,....

I totally disagree. I had no idea in my go-around with him about any degree of success that he has. My problem was that he jumped all over me full-ammo on a tongue-in-cheek post of mine that he totally misunderstood. It escalated from there, because I also don't take shit from people. It had nothing to do with his success.

We did iron things out and as I told him once in a rep message, I liked most of his POV when he kept things civil.

PS, I still don't know about his success and that is not the basis by which I judge people anyway.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506473)
Have I ever claimed that what Dane did was 100% right? Nope.

then why are you here crying about what happened to him?

beach tribe 03-21-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506471)
Yeah, that's why that's one of the few things against the rules here.

Ding Ding.

-King- 03-21-2011 01:24 PM

You know what's funny and even more ironic? Dane is crying about a WORD hurting his feelings and wants someone banned right? Yet he keeps on saying the word "reerun" even though Jason said that he doesn't like when people use that word. And Jason actually has a legit reason why he doesn't like people using a word.

So yeah, please Dane, get off your high horse. Your napoleon mindset is embarrassing.

BigCatDaddy 03-21-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7506576)
PS, I still don't know about his success and that is not the basis by which I judge people anyway.

Excellent point. If sucess means knowing who's who in Hollywood count me out. I just learned apparently there is a famous women named Snookie. Who knew?

The happiest money ever makes me is when I give it away.

No I'm not giving you bastards any so don't ask :)

-King- 03-21-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506327)
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it, and he really doesn't take shit off of anyone, ever.

Throw me into the group that believes ChiefsPlanet will be less without him posting on it.

Actually, I don't give two ****s about him being successful. That doesn't rub me any way. TinyE is successful, yet no one thinks he's a douche. So is Rain Man.

Dartgod 03-21-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7499112)
You are scum of the earth man.... When you die, I am gonna dig you up and Skull **** you just to do to you the same thing you did to all those kids...

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7499117)
What the **** are you talking about?

Ban hammer, please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7499126)
You know Scumbag, I have nice info on you already

This exchange here is probably grounds for banning in itself. Digging up personal info and threatening a member with it is a huge no-no.

siberian khatru 03-21-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7506642)
You know what's funny and even more ironic? Dane is crying about a WORD hurting his feelings and wants someone banned right? Yet he keeps on saying the word "reerun" even though Jason said that he doesn't like when people use that word. And Jason actually has a legit reason why he doesn't like people using a word.

So yeah, please Dane, get off your high horse. Your napoleon mindset is embarrassing.

Dane might have a legit reason, too.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-21-2011 01:33 PM

Is he back yet?

warrior 03-21-2011 01:34 PM

The gift that keeps on giving

King_Chief_Fan 03-21-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 7506659)

yes, Dane objects to anyone giving shit back to him

KurtCobain 03-21-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7506655)
This exchange here is probably grounds for banning in itself. Digging up personal info and threatening a member with it is a huge no-no.

The only no-no I agree with.

-King- 03-21-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 7506659)

Yeah, but R8ers didn't know. Dane has told people to go **** their mom, get ****ed by this and that, so how was R8er supposed to know that calling Dane a pedophile was crossing the line? Doesn't add up.

patteeu 03-21-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

I disagree. Digging up personal info isn't a no-no (although posting it could be) and he didn't threaten a member.

beach tribe 03-21-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7506645)
Actually, I don't give two ****s about him being successful. That doesn't rub me any way. TinyE is successful, yet no one thinks he's a douche. So is Rain Man.

Most of the people he bashed didn't even know who he was or whether or not he's successful. 95% of people here have no idea how much money he makes, and it never made one bit of difference in any altercation I can ever remember him having with anyone. In my line of work, I deal with multi-millionaires every single day. Not one of them has ever been a dick because they were rich.
It's a stereotype. The fact that Dane is/isn't successful has no bearing on his lack of respect for other posters, and their opinions IMO.
I was amused at the fact that Dane said that his ChiefsPlanet persona was all an act, yet some here seem to be implying that is in fact his real name. While I don't know if that's true or not, my amusement stemmed from the fact that he posted that directly after he made the final four in the douche-off.

Coincidentally I guess.

King_Chief_Fan 03-21-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7506493)

sounds like he needs professional help........I keep telling people quit coming here for that

beach tribe 03-21-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7506671)
The only no-no I agree with.

Same here. Especially if people are trying to share the info that they find.
I see no reason for there to be any tolerance for that sort of thing.

patteeu 03-21-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506675)
I disagree. Digging up personal info isn't a no-no (although posting it could be) and he didn't threaten a member.

By the way, I've collected personal information on all of you. Don't worry though, your dark secrets are safe with me. Except you Frazod, I don't condone the things you do with midgets.

beach tribe 03-21-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Digging up personal info and threatening a member with it is a huge no-no.

I agree. Unless someone actually finds out that you are, in fact, a sex offender.

siberian khatru 03-21-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7506672)
Yeah, but R8ers didn't know. Dane has told people to go **** their mom, get ****ed by this and that, so how was R8er supposed to know that calling Dane a audiophile was crossing the line? Doesn't add up.

I tend to agree, unless R8ers somehow found/figured something out on Dane and knew his weak spot. Even so, it certainly wasn't board knowledge. If Dane had ignored it, it would've been (IMO) just another over-the-top CP insult. But for whatever reason, it struck a nerve with Dane and he allowed everyone to know it.

My post about Dane having a legit reason wasn't to excuse his "I'm leaving forever" thread. It was to suggest that maybe Dane had a legit reason to take offense at R8ers' insult. It would explain why THAT made him fly off the handle, but other stuff didn't.

Dane should've walked away from the computer and taken a few days/weeks/months off without all this drama. I've done that more than once. It's a lot better than posting something you're gonna regret almost as soon as it's posted. I've come very close a few times to posting something over the top in anger, but instead I've just walked away. And usually within minutes the anger cools and I'm so glad I didn't become "THAT GUY" on the Internet.

As many have pointed out, there is of course lots of irony that it is Dane 1) being the wounded victim of insult, and 2) making a big deal of it to the point he pulls perhaps the most-mocked act on CP, the "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread.

If he returns after awhile, that's fine. I just wonder if it will have had any effect on his posting schtick.

HemiEd 03-21-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7500926)
Wow, huge loss.....Sorry to see you go Dane.

Same here, what the **** happened?

That being said, I never expected a good bye thread from Dane.

Dartgod 03-21-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506675)

Ok, he didn't actually threaten him, although I don't know how else you could construe the statement, "I have info on you". To me his intent was clear.

However, I don't for a second believe he really had any info on him. And I'm not defending Dane either. His reaction to the whole mess was hypocritical.

R8ers should've at least warranted a warning that he was treading on dangerous ground.
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 01:58 PM

All I gotta say is you must be a real prick to defend a jackoff like Dane.

Someone here mentioned him being successful as a reason people dont like him. 1st I shoud say I had no idea he was "successful". Second, a successful man doesn't act like that. He is failing miserably at something to attack everyone for no reason. We all throw a little shit around here depending on our mood from time to time. But this dude trolled the board for no other reason than to look for confrontation. That is not someone that is comfortable in thier own skin. Which is the 1st step to "successful", IMO.

Groves 03-21-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 7506119)
I sincerely hope this is an attempt at sarcasm that just missed its mark.

Dude,

Everyone who pays attention knows that Dane is in good shape. He talks like someone who knows his health stuff, and though some disagree, it's a pretty fair guess that he's not outta shape.

Like I said, I hope he comes back. I like hearing his football takes, and his ongoing history with bands and LA is a bonus. Some quality stories.

So. Yes. A comment that insinuates that he's gotten so healthy that it's making him UN-healthy and that he should pull the lever on a few trips to In N Out is indeed sarcastic.

You've sleuthed it out.

DaFace 03-21-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7506708)
R8ers should've at least warranted a warning that he was treading on dangerous ground.
Posted via Mobile Device

For the record, I agree with this.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 02:02 PM

Come to think of it, Dane really over reacted. Generally when that happens, it means there is some thruth to the controversy. Who knows for sure?

I know I have slung smack stronger that and the guy didn't blink an eye. But to leave the forum altogether for soemthing said that isnt true? Unlikely.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7506723)
For the record, I agree with this.

You guys agree there should be something done yet never do anything.

Which is it?

The Franchise 03-21-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506724)
Come to think of it, Dane really over reacted. Generally when that happens, it means there is some thruth to the controversy. Who knows for sure?

And it begins. :rolleyes:

Rams Fan 03-21-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506727)

Which is it?

DaFace already said why he didn't do anything.

rambleonthruthefog 03-21-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Which is it?

i think people agree that dane was a grade A douche. maybe being in shape and knowing about football doesn't make you not a douche. does that answer your question?

kstater 03-21-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7506708)

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think anyone has argued otherwise.

Brock 03-21-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

I know I have slung smack stronger that and the guy didn't blink an eye. But to leave the forum altogether for soemthing said that isnt true? Unlikely.

That's pretty stupid.

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:11 PM

Buncha panties getttin wadded in here.

Just Passin' By 03-21-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

That's an idiotic post

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:18 PM

http://static.flickr.com/34/112239356_75210b44b1_o.jpg

-King- 03-21-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Are you insinuating that Dane really is a pedophile? :LOL::LOL:

Bwana 03-21-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506762)

I see your bet and raise you a kotex.

http://jeffpearlman.com/wp-content/u...ompact_LRG.jpg

DaFace 03-21-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Which is it?

Apparently you haven't read the thread. I've said from the beginning that if I were around, I would have at least given him a warning about it.

That said, NO ONE reported it, and NO ONE gave him an infraction for it, so it's kind of hard to even know there's an issue when that happens. We don't read every post in every thread.

Dane PM'ed me, but I don't typically read PM's on my phone.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-21-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Classy. :rolleyes:

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ill see your kotex and raise you one sandy mangina.

seclark 03-21-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506762)

helluva stash, bro.
sec

Bwana 03-21-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506783)

I see your sandy magina (DAMN BTW!:eek:) and raise you a Butt Hurt.

http://iamhilarious.com/wp-content/u.../butt-hurt.jpg

Dartgod 03-21-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506783)

I think that should be a bannable offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7506787)
helluva stash, bro.
sec

you know how many drinks i had to buy?

seclark 03-21-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506794)
you know how many drinks i had to buy?

no telling...they all just naturally stick together like that?;)
sec

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:39 PM

One pussbag and i call.

http://echostains.files.wordpress.co...at-handbag.jpg

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7506795)
no telling...they all just naturally stick together like that?;)
sec

not at first.

seclark 03-21-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506802)
not at first.

oh...
sec

suds79 03-21-2011 02:41 PM

And another one bites the dust.

This happens about once or twice every year or so doesn't it?

Big name on the board gives the whole "I've had it" or "I need to go away" goodbye post. Nothing is more lame. Just go then.

Seriously IMO some of your are too invested in this BB if you get so worked up by a mod to where you're taking your ball and going home. If it's like that for you, maybe you should step away?

I know this take will make me unpopular and will p!ss off some but whatever. I just know when I leave someday, (although I'm never around so much to get burned out by this place. Furthermore I try to stick mainly to just talking Chiefs so it doesn't get personal) I won't pull that crap. I'll just leave, nobody will notice or care and that's fine by me.

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7506805)
oh...
sec

ROFLdid the wind go outta your sails?

Bwana 03-21-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506800)
One pussbag and i call.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/6..._ANARKYMAN.jpg

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:48 PM

to bad.
http://jamigold.com/wp-content/uploa.../02/5-Aces.jpg

seclark 03-21-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506811)
ROFLdid the wind go outta your sails?

the pic it left in my mind was kinda disturbing.
you win this round...yuck.
sec

Omaha 03-21-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7501152)

If you live by the sword you will die by it, he asked for everything he got and I don't give a damn who no longer likes me as a result....

pffft... That's not why we don't like you.

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7506825)
the pic it left in my mind was kinda disturbing.
you win this round...yuck.
sec

gross you went there in your mind dude?

Bwana 03-21-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506822)

5 Aces huh?
http://www.gifanatics.com/files/td2ab.gif

JOhn 03-21-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7506839)

:shake:

When did you quit carrying a real gun Bwana?

seclark 03-21-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506833)
gross you went there in your mind dude?

what can i say...man can't live on sheep alone.
sec