ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Veach's Press Conference - 4/18/19 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322404)

Chiefshrink 04-20-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 14216304)
I would only give up next year's first for Clowney. I would love such a move.

Clowney is an awesome athlete for sure BUT he is not a hard nosed lunch pail kind of player, meaning he is way too soft for me. Injuries scare me away from this guy for sure.

Halfcan 04-20-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14216474)
Clowney is an awesome athlete for sure BUT he is not a hard nosed lunch pail kind of player, meaning he is way too soft for me. Injuries scare me away from this guy for sure.

Hard to take a guy serious with "Clown" in his name. :) If he was straight up John Wayne Gacy type of killer clown- he would be right for this D. But he does have a bit of soft Bozo the clown mixed in, so that gives me pause, plus I don't like clowns, they creep me out.

Chargem 04-20-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 14216390)
Well he is just widely viewed as one of the best defensive players in the game.

He's just not that great at rushing the passer. He's an excellent run defender on the edge but that doesn't deserve the big bucks, and he's had the benefit of playing with Watt where you know Watt is the guy getting chips, doubles etc. and he still hasn't ever produced sack wise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14216467)
Panthers - Luke Kuechly - 9th overall pick - 1st rd.

I think you misunderstood what Crow was saying.

raidersnumber1 04-20-2019 03:38 PM

Just watched it and wow I am so thankful that Dorsey got let go in favor of this guy. Veach seems equally as arrogant as he is clueless as a NFL GM. Meanwhile, Dorsey went on to turn Cleveland around in just a year's time. Feel bad for Mahomes tho as his best years will be wasted because your GM couldn't put together a good supporting cast and oh fat Andy's still the coach. Sad!

Chris Meck 04-20-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 (Post 14216548)
Just watched it and wow I am so thankful that Dorsey got let go in favor of this guy. Veach seems equally as arrogant as he is clueless as a NFL GM. Meanwhile, Dorsey went on to turn Cleveland around in just a year's time. Feel bad for Mahomes tho as his best years will be wasted because your GM couldn't put together a good supporting cast and oh fat Andy's still the coach. Sad!

boy are you a dumb****. It must be frustrating to always be the dumbest mother****er in every room you walk into.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-20-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

When you're battling Denver for last place this year, be sure to give your sister a good ****ing in Faider tradition so the world can be assured of MORE "intelligent" Al Davis clones running around in the world, eating their own shit and gainfully employing glory holes across the entire US.

Chiefshrink 04-20-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Veach clueless? The guy who alerted Reid/Dorsey from the get go, pounding the table for Mahomes day in day out. Had it not been for Brett, no way Reid/Dorsey draft this guy and Mahomes is actually shafting us at this point.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-20-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

you're funny. Well not really. Just dumb. But it's OK ,we still like you. We miss knowmo so you will do.

TEX 04-20-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14216594)
you're funny. Well not really. Just dumb. But it's OK ,we still like you. We miss knowmo so you will do.

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-21-2019 01:36 AM

Quote:

This is true. I guess we'll have to shift focus to a Faid reerun for a while since poor KnowMo has been so soundly defeated by Mahomes and karma. Something tells me though that this little turd will disappear after the first ass-whipping, never to return.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14217002)
This is true. I guess we'll have to shift focus to a Faid reerun for a while since poor KnowMo has been so soundly defeated by Mahomes and karma. Something tells me though that this little turd will disappear after the first ass-whipping, never to return.

Tex, yourself, and I destroyed that little turd....with an assist from the Mile High Mule Tooler too...

stumppy 04-21-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Agree, CP can always use a new bitch for which to place the slap on.

Nightfyre 04-21-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

This has got to be a mult. They are adopting too much Trumpian posting styling to be real.

Sassy Squatch 04-21-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

This is the first decent troll we've had in a long ****ing time. I admire your efforts, dumb as they are.

BryanBusby 04-21-2019 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14217986)
This is the first decent troll we've had in a long ****ing time. I admire your efforts, dumb as they are.

It's a mult