ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sporting KC *2018 Sporting Kansas City Thread* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312968)

GloryDayz 07-03-2019 08:01 PM

Sporting is pathetic. Wow, how can a team miss this badly with staff who can not suck.

GloryDayz 07-03-2019 08:19 PM

Now the talking whores heads are doing their best to spin things and pray people stay stupid enough to attend some of SKC's upcoming home games.

Are you ****ing kidding me? No! You allow two of your best players to leave to play international games, two players you REALLY need to prevent embarrassing losses like these, then you expect people to show up? Wow...

This is those player's "get paid" jobs, as much as I like soccer, and I do, I'll never understand how an organization can allow their best players to leave during the season to play elsewhere. Especially if they want/expect their home fans to pay to watch their games. Especially when the team is as short on talent as SKC obviously is.

GloryDayz 07-03-2019 08:34 PM

Wow, SKC is an embarrassment to the city... So much for considering taking the son to a game, I think we can find something else to do. I feel sorry for the people who bought season tickets, they got ass-raped by this franchise.

That is all...

Simplicity 07-03-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14203030)
I like it!

The United States men's national soccer team will never seriously contend for a World Cup unless manifold changes occur. I'm not sold on US Soccer's management, and the player pool lacks quality, largely because too many Americans play in the MLS. Shit, Zusi and Besler passed on opportunities to play in Europe after the South African World Cup(or Brazilian WC), and thereby passed on becoming better players.

2nd leg of SKC versus Monterrey tonight at Children's Mercy Park.

Bingo.... Americans have too much pride in a farmer's league. We are lucky enough as it is to have McKinnie, Adams, Weah, and Pulisic all playing Europe ball.

New World Order 07-03-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14203030)
I like it!

The United States men's national soccer team will never seriously contend for a World Cup unless manifold changes occur. I'm not sold on US Soccer's management, and the player pool lacks quality, largely because too many Americans play in the MLS. Shit, Zusi and Besler passed on opportunities to play in Europe after the South African World Cup(or Brazilian WC), and thereby passed on becoming better players.

2nd leg of SKC versus Monterrey tonight at Children's Mercy Park.

Our best athletes play football, basketball and run track.

USA will never compete for any WC.

Ever

POND_OF_RED 07-04-2019 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14334049)
Now the talking whores heads are doing their best to spin things and pray people stay stupid enough to attend some of SKC's upcoming home games.

Are you ****ing kidding me? No! You allow two of your best players to leave to play international games, two players you REALLY need to prevent embarrassing losses like these, then you expect people to show up? Wow...

This is those player's "get paid" jobs, as much as I like soccer, and I do, I'll never understand how an organization can allow their best players to leave during the season to play elsewhere. Especially if they want/expect their home fans to pay to watch their games. Especially when the team is as short on talent as SKC obviously is.

No team is going to deny a player the honor of playing for there national team. They will for international friendlies if the team is in the playoffs but you'd have a tough time convincing any good athletes to come play for you if you told them they couldn't play for there country.

GloryDayz 07-04-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 14334774)
No team is going to deny a player the honor of playing for there national team. They will for international friendlies if the team is in the playoffs but you'd have a tough time convincing any good athletes to come play for you if you told them they couldn't play for there country.

Tell me something I don't know. I'm saying that if SKC wants people to come out to the park, they better find a way to put a product on the field that won't get embarrassed while their best players are globe trotting.

And now that those SKC players are back from their honored duty, they have the "honor" of dealing with their paid-to-play-for team having dug a hole so deep their return might be for naught.

It really does suck for the teams that they're stuck in this shitty situation.

GloryDayz 09-07-2019 11:01 PM

Again, tonight SKC proves that they can't finish the job when others play desperate.

But hey, with the playoffs on the line, have players on international "duty"!! What a joke!

Let's pray Pat Mahomes doesn't get called somewhere else to play football during the season and have them call it "duty"...

Deberg_1990 02-29-2020 08:17 PM

Any other soccer fans in here? Opening of MLS today and Sporting plays later tonight.

POND_OF_RED 02-29-2020 08:27 PM

Excited to see if Pulido can be that missing piece. We’ve needed a top shelf striker for a long time now. Anything has to better than last season right? Let’s just stay healthy!

POND_OF_RED 02-29-2020 10:30 PM

I’m kinda liking Kinda so far!