ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "Oh... it's broke. It's broke." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304681)

O.city 12-25-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12639631)
He does make phenomenal throws (like the one along the sideline to Crabtree yesterday) occasionally, but he also misses wide-open receivers and benefits tremendously from the pieces around him. Even Alex would throw for 4,000 yards with that line/receivers.

No he wouldnt. Carr was a legit mvp candidate this year. He carried them all year with a trash d

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-25-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12639650)
Well if McGloin plays his cards right he'll have a decent post-season and translate it into a $70 million payday like Osweiler did. He'll also promptly go back to being average wherever he lands with a normal O-Line and WRs.

Yep.

Two incredibly unimpressive numerical displays. Though one is quite a bit cheaper than the other.

GloryDayz 12-25-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12639642)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Rain Man 12-25-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12639684)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's not quite complete, though.

Interceptions per start:

McGloin - 1.38
Smith - 0.66

Our DBs will feast on McGloin if the two teams end up playing.

BlackOp 12-25-2016 06:54 PM

McGloin is 1-5 as a starter....sorry, but it's over for the NFL's attempt at duping the entire AFC.

Eureka 12-25-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12640119)
McGloin is 1-5 as a starter....sorry, but it's over for the NFL's attempt at duping the entire AFC.

1-5 as a walk on ROOKIE. He was playing under coach Dennis Allen who was horrible as a head coach. Truth is he is kinda an unknown.

He lost to the Chiefs and he really didn't look so bad in that game considering the situation. Bad team overall, playing from behind, and he was willing to sling it.

ARROW2 12-25-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 12640891)
1-5 as a walk on ROOKIE. He was playing under coach Dennis Allen who was horrible as a head coach. Truth is he is kinda an unknown.

He lost to the Chiefs and he really didn't look so bad in that game considering the situation. Bad team overall, playing from behind, and he was willing to sling it.

Whenever you get through, he ain't Derek Carr. It's over for the faid.

WilliamTheIrish 12-25-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12639515)
Honestly, I don't know that you're going to see as big a drop-off as you might expect because Carr benefits from a great line and great receivers. There will be some timing and other issues that only establish themselves with time, but I still think Carr's stats have more to do with his O-Line and receivers then Carr and fully expect McGloin to benefit in the same way.

McGloin didn't lose the job to Carr because of the OLine or WR. He lost the job because he's a below average QB. He completed that pass to Cooper because Cooper went and took it away from Davis.

He wasn't going to throw it to anybody else in that situation.

BlackOp 12-25-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 12640953)
Whenever you get through, he ain't Derek Carr. It's over for the faid.

Yep...he's their most important player. Going from back-up to the intensity of play-off football...I wouldn't get my hopes up....their defense is just too shitty.

Eureka 12-25-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12640974)
Yep...he's their most important player. Going from back-up to the intensity of play-off football...I wouldn't get my hopes up....their defense is just too shitty.

You thought the Colts would win!

Pasta Little Brioni 12-26-2016 10:01 AM

McGroin vs Semen to determine a bye JFC

NJChiefsFan 12-26-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12643098)
McGroin vs Semen to determine a bye JFC

Losing to TEN and TB has put us in a spot where we need to depend on DEN to try. Wouldn't be shocked if they put Lynch in there.

jjchieffan 12-26-2016 10:50 AM

I just don't see the Fade moving the ball against that Denver D without Carr. Then again, Dungver can't move the ball against KU, much less an NFL defense. The Faiders defense has improved so that's not good for the Donks. I wonder if either team.even reaches the end zone on offense. I don't know what the over/under is for the game, but I take the under.

NJChiefsFan 12-26-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12643152)
I just don't see the Fade moving the ball against that Denver D without Carr. Then again, Dungver can't move the ball against KU, much less an NFL defense. The Faiders defense has improved so that's not good for the Donks. I wonder if either team.even reaches the end zone on offense. I don't know what the over/under is for the game, but I take the under.

The Raiders Oline is very good and they have WR that will help McGloin out. I figure they can score 17-20 points which would probably be more than enough with the Broncos offense. Raiders defense will be pumped up to help the team out. Will be interesting to see how they look.

Sandy Vagina 12-26-2016 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 12643155)
The Raiders Oline is very good and they have WR that will help McGloin out.

Exactly. Semen will be able to chuck it deep and successfully against the OAK corners. Broncos have this game, if decent effort is given.