ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Seahawks and the fall back to earth... But they still beat Denver. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288482)

Baby Lee 11-18-2014 08:27 PM

Now here's censorship I approve of;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2lLQzCCQAAqlmT.jpg

Lzen 11-18-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 11124709)
Ok.

Born and raised in Montana. Dad was raised in KC and die hard Chiefs/Royals, grandparents were Chiefs season ticket holders in the 60's too. No Montana teams, so chose old man's teams.

Mom is from Detroit. Her and most of my relatives on that side are all Michigan State grads. Choose MSU for basketball. No ****ing way I was choosing my old man's college team as he is a KSU grad and I always gave him shit for wearing purple anyway. ROFL

I went to Montana for school and thus follow FCS subdivision football. Thus a Montana Grizzlies football fan. Never chose a FBS college football team.

Cool.

Baby Lee 11-18-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 11124824)
Cool.

He's lying, his MI St. fandom stems from his deep abiding man crush on Jimmy Raye!!

lewdog 11-18-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11124835)
He's lying, his MI St. fandom stems from his deep abiding man crush on Jimmy Raye!!

I'm 29. I'm not sure who that is......

Reerun_KC 11-18-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11124797)
100% this, a statement needs to be made at Arrowhead in 2 weeks.

In don't give a shit if Seattle beat Denver. They have ****ing clowned us for some time now.

Chiefs need to douche their pussies and beat Denver. Sick of chiefs fans nut sacking Seattle's wins.

Be a ****ing man KC and win your own games.

Baby Lee 11-18-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11125019)
In don't give a shit if Seattle beat Denver. They have ****ing clowned us for some time now.

Chiefs need to douche their pussies and beat Denver. Sick of chiefs fans nut sacking Seattle's wins.

Few things sadder than a brokedick taking a running joke dead seriously.

Reerun_KC 11-18-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11125047)
Few things sadder than a brokedick taking a running joke dead seriously.

You seem sexy.

chiefzilla1501 11-18-2014 09:48 PM

I'm so ****ing sick of the media telling us about teams that fell back to Earth because they lost to the Chiefs.

News flash... Seattle won 6 of their last 8. The media was sucking their dick last week for having an explosive running game. They lose to a legit 7-win team and now they "fell back to earth"? Meanwhile, they're celebrating Andy Dalton's return... against a miserable 4-6 team.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-18-2014 10:02 PM

Pats win didn't count either. ..cause NE magically improved the following week ROFL

chiefzilla1501 11-18-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11125143)
Pats win didn't count either. ..cause NE magically improved the following week ROFL

The Chiefs awoke the sleeping giant. Is what we're told.

Pepe Silvia 11-18-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11124821)
Now here's censorship I approve of;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2lLQzCCQAAqlmT.jpg

That gal sure has a nice pair of legs back there. :drool:

Reerun_KC 11-18-2014 10:12 PM

Seahawks and the fall back to earth... But they still beat Denver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 11125069)
I'm so ****ing sick of the media telling us about teams that fell back to Earth because they lost to the Chiefs.

News flash... Seattle won 6 of their last 8. The media was sucking their dick last week for having an explosive running game. They lose to a legit 7-win team and now they "fell back to earth"? Meanwhile, they're celebrating Andy Dalton's return... against a miserable 4-6 team.

Well when you look at the last 10 years and actually look at the last 30 years, yes its true they fell back to earth...

Sans a few years here an there, KC has been a dog shit franchise, built on the mediocrity principle instilled into this city by Martys loser ass...

Until KC wins a playoff game and sustains some sort of respectibility, they will always be a dog shit franchise...

See last years playoff game... Dont hate people for calling a spade a spade...

TimBone 11-18-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11125019)

Seriously though, Seattle did best Denver.

TimBone 11-18-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11125178)
Well when you look at the last 10 years and actually look at the last 30 years, yes its true they fell back to earth...

Sans a few years here an there, KC has been a dog shit franchise, built on the mediocrity principle instilled into this city by Martys loser ass...

Until KC wins a playoff game and sustains some sort of respectibility, they will always be a dog shit franchise...

See last years playoff game... Dont hate people for calling a spade a spade...

Refer to post #208.

Reerun_KC 11-18-2014 10:24 PM

ROFL @ timbone