ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Press conference (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271103)

Megbert 03-13-2013 06:38 PM

I love how some people say Dorsey/Chiefs got the best QB available, why are people complaining? It's like going to a used car lot and the only car on the lot is a 1983 Yugo. Well I got the best car available.

Fritz88 03-13-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZORChiefFan (Post 9495007)
I love how some people say Dorsey/Chiefs got the best QB available, why are people complaining? It's like going to a used car lot and the only car on the lot is a 1983 Yugo. Well I got the best car available.

No shit?

http://i.imgur.com/VUmou.gif

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-13-2013 06:44 PM

My daughter keeps bringing home these boyfriends that seem nice. In a few weeks she has bruises and blackeyes. Then I run them off.

She just brought home another nice guy. This one has a real hate of the Raiders. I'm going out of town for 4 months or so and hope for the best.

Mav 03-13-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9494961)
to be fair, Harbaugh took Singletary's 6-10 team to the NFC Championship the next year, so it would be pretty unfair to put that on Alex Smith.

off a LOCKOUT.......

Sorter 03-13-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9495021)
My daughter keeps bringing home these boyfriends that seem nice. In a few weeks she has bruises and blackeyes. Then I run them off.

She just brought home another nice guy. This one has a real hate of the Raiders. I'm going out of town for 4 months or so and hope for the best.

What the ****?

Get your shit together Dicky Ward

ChiefsCountry 03-13-2013 06:56 PM

I'm proud to say I'm one of the 100 or so who voted D on kcchiefs.com

Ebolapox 03-13-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9494716)
Ried proved that he can coach up QBs. This, and Alexs play when coached properly make this move interesting. Simple.

I wanted Geno as the next guy but he's as uncertain at this point as Alex.

We gave up too much for him. That sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah. because JIM ****ING HARBAUGH isn't the best coach in the league (other than maybe sean payton or mike mccarthy) at getting the most from their QBs.

Andy Reid, sans donovan mcnabb, is VERY pedestrian with QBs

Easy 6 03-13-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9494679)
You know what a rookie franchise QB provides?

Hope.

Sure, he may turn out to be another JaMarcus Russell.

Sadly, we already know that Alex Smith is.

Yeah wow i dont even...

I basically didnt post here for a week after the Axl signing, i had to try and make sense of it, get over it first... to put it lightly i was not and am not JIMPING.

But that comparison is THE biggest exaggeration i've seen in a long time, even worse than saying wes welker is the playmakingest playmaker currently playing.

Mav 03-13-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9495058)

Good for you. Enjoy being miserable this season.

i can see that.

You cant spell douche,

Without D!!!!

DaFace 03-13-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9495062)
Yeah wow i dont even...

I basically didnt post here for a week after the Axl signing, i had to try and make sense of it, get over it first... to put it lightly i was not and am not JIMPING.

But that comparison is THE biggest exaggeration i've seen in a long time, even worse than saying wes welker is the playmakingest playmaker currently playing.

Hold on for the ride then. That's the opinion of 90% of people around here it seems (though I'm not one of them).

milkman 03-13-2013 07:01 PM

Being a Chief fan is like being a fan of the movie 'Ishtar', and returning to watch. It again again at the theatre.

philfree 03-13-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9495058)

I voted D. Frickin 85% of the fans there think its an A or B :huh:

keg in kc 03-13-2013 07:05 PM

Think I'm glad I completely ignored the circle jerk pc.

DaFace 03-13-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9495083)
Think I'm glad I completely ignored the circle jerk pc.

But you're just in time for the ongoing circle jerk around here. :p

Easy 6 03-13-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9495069)
Hold on for the ride then. That's the opinion of 90% of people around here it seems (though I'm not one of them).

I hate this saying but its true - it is what it is - instead of a bad game manager, we now have a good one.

He's proven that under the right tutelage, on a team with solid talent on both sides, he can get you to the doorstep of the big game... i mean hey, thats a start.

Its too late to change teams, and i love football too much to stop caring... so all i can do is hope for the best.