ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My stupid SOC/Blackout story. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266767)

notorious 11-18-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9131905)
I don't know what "detained" means. Waiting for PR to tell his full story.

Isn't it obvious?

Prison rape.

007 11-18-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9131904)
If they don't Fire Pioli soon... my sentiment is going to change from SaveOurChiefs... to ****TheChiefs

Get a clue. Your choice to be a fan.

Bugeater 11-18-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9131905)
I don't know what "detained" means. Waiting for PR to tell his full story.

It's in the sticky thread.

EdmontonChiefsFan 11-18-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9131852)
We need to use the Arrowhead text "rat fink" hotline next week to send a massive bombardment of "Fire Pioli" text to the security team.

Actually, maybe this is not as good an idea as I thought. I dont think anybody uses the rat line anymore. These days if you have a fan concern at Arrowhead you just get up and move to a row of empty seats........problem solved

Iowanian 11-18-2012 10:00 PM

"I wish I could tell you that PRCapone fought the good fight, and the pioliSisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but Arrowhead is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - Chiefs fandome consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, PRCapone would show up with fresh bruises. The pioliSisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for PRCapone - that was his routine. I do believe those first ten games were the worst for him, and I also believe that if Clark Hunt hadn't fired Pioli and co , this team would have got the best of him."

J Diddy 11-18-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9131852)
We need to use the Arrowhead text "rat fink" hotline next week to send a massive bombardment of "Fire Pioli" text to the security team.

There you go. That's some good thinking there, send a giant message to the rent a cops and congest it real good. That'll show Paul Blart you're serious.

notorious 11-18-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9131925)
"I wish I could tell you that PRCapone fought the good fight, and the pioliSisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but Arrowhead is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - Chiefs fandome consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, PRCapone would show up with fresh bruises. The pioliSisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for PRCapone - that was his routine. I do believe those first ten games were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him."

Pioli walks into room with Capone,"Hey, you need a friend, cause' I can be a friend to you."

Capone,"Go **** an AIDS tree stump"

Pioli ,"Hard to get, I like that."

Iowanian 11-18-2012 10:05 PM

I wonder if they can receive image texts of the atrocity being committed?

A flash text-mob.........

Marcellus 11-18-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9131948)
There you go. That's some good thinking there, send a giant message to the rent a cops and congest it real good. That'll show Paul Blart you're serious.

All I care is someone had an issue and the message gets sent. Even if it is a passing conversation, Clark hears the text line got slammed with "fire Pioili" he knows there are pissed off people.

dj56dt58 11-18-2012 10:30 PM

We could get shirts and signs from vista print..we could buy a shit ton of yard signs that say fire pioli and put them all over town including by the stadium on game day. We could pay people to let us put the signs I n their yard right by arrowhead where everyone will see..security can't do shit about that.

Predarat 11-19-2012 09:09 AM

You guys are doing an awesome job, much better then the OWS folks.

Jenson71 11-19-2012 09:16 AM

The KC Winter is rising!

http://sites.duke.edu/sjpp/files/201...ArabSpring.jpg

T-post Tom 11-19-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9131925)
"I wish I could tell you that PRCapone fought the good fight, and the pioliSisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but Arrowhead is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - Chiefs fandome consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, PRCapone would show up with fresh bruises. The pioliSisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for PRCapone - that was his routine. I do believe those first ten games were the worst for him, and I also believe that if Clark Hunt hadn't fired Pioli and co , this team would have got the best of him."

Let's hope that we don't find PRCapone under an oak tree in a Maine hayfield.

NewChief 11-19-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9131890)
Text messaging is an additional line of communication on day of game to report fan conduct or stadium issues more clearly and confidentially Text "CHIEFS" <space> YOUR LOCATION AND ISSUE TO 69050. Standard SMS rates apply. Fans can text during the game, three hours prior to kickoff and 30 minutes postgame from any cell phone

Haha. Texting funny shit like, "There's a robbery occurring in the stadium! Pioli is robbing us blind!" and "Oh my god! The Chiefs are getting raped down on the field. Someone help them!" would be awesome.

Discuss Thrower 11-19-2012 10:17 AM

There were a group of men committing numerous obscenities at exactly x:xx time.

Time correlates with an offensive playcalling / execution fail.