ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Blackout Arrowhead: Nov 18 vs Bengals - Reserve Your Gear Today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265617)

stevenidol 10-30-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9065132)
I rarely hear chiefs commercials on my radio station, nor have I heard them pimp the military members before. Or I could hae just missed it. In the past.

But they just had a commercial with lenny. Basically our fans have been with usthrough good times and bad, we have great fans and come support our military members against cinci.

They seem worried.

They have been running that Len Dawson 50 years of Chiefs commercial since July. They just change the end to whatever game is next on the schedule.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-30-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9065357)
They're threatening physical violence on Clay should he come to Arrowhead and watch a game. They're emotional about the shit fest this team gives them, and they're taking it out on us.

I say bring it, you True Fan sacks of shit. Let's ****ing RUMBLE.

soopamanluva 10-30-2012 10:49 AM

Where are people threatning violence?

Marcellus 10-30-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9065423)
"Would you boo your kids at their football games?" ROFL La, la, la...whatever.

If I was paying $100 a ticket to watch my kids team play and they laid turds like the Chiefs are.........Yea I would boo their punk asses. If my boy was playing like Cassel his ass would be walking home too.

:p

Mr. Flopnuts 10-30-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9065776)
If I was paying $100 a ticket to watch my kids team play and they laid turds like the Chiefs are.........Yea I would boo their punk asses. If my boy was playing like Cassel his ass would be walking home too.

:p

LOL, if I had kids I would've said hey, my kids get me into their damn games for free!

luv 10-30-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9065389)
They actually agree with our message. I have only seen 1-2 people defending Pioli. They just think we're committing sacrilege by coming to Arrowhead in black gear, instead of red. They're overly dramatic, and I've told them as much.

I think I said something like, your choice to be a fan. Get a clue. :D

I've never seen anyone get any crap over wearing black into the stadium before now, unless it was Raiders gear.

luv 10-30-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9065404)
Those are the people who use that bullshit line of "Would you wear black to church?" or "Only the Raiders wear black!".

Funny how these people will scream that it's just a game.....but god forbid you wear black to a game.

I do usually wear black to funerals, yes. And it doesn't mean I don't love the deceased. Just means I'm mourning.

Hammock Parties 10-30-2012 02:25 PM

A kind soul just mailed my shirt off.

I'm getting word that these are selling like hotcakes at SportsNutz.

bevischief 10-30-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9066152)

Have they restocked yet? Every time I call they take my number and no return call.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-30-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Has there been an estimate on the # of sales so far?

Phobia 10-30-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

I saw him up there. He's Shaggy again.

Phobia 10-30-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 9066308)
Has there been an estimate on the # of sales so far?

Not nearly enough. Got 3 weeks to make this thing happen. Been wearing mine around town today and getting comments left and right. Even the checkout boy at Price Chopper asked.

chiefzilla1501 10-30-2012 04:04 PM

I brought this up before, but has Sports Nutz been handing out leaflets or flyers? Seems like a no-brainer. Low cost, and it benefits both SOC and their store. Also, don't know if it's too late to do this, but the online shopping process seems uneven. Why not buy a domain like "blackoutarrowhead.com", create an easy link to find the shirt, and allow people to order online? Right now, I apologize if that's already happened, but right now as I see it, it's not easy for the passive online shopper to get a shirt.

One of the big problems is that there are lots of people who would prefer to buy this stuff online vs. over the phone or in store. Just some thoughts.

bevischief 10-30-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9066548)
I brought this up before, but has Sports Nutz been handing out leaflets or flyers? Seems like a no-brainer. Low cost, and it benefits both SOC and their store. Also, don't know if it's too late to do this, but the online shopping process seems uneven. Why not buy a domain like "blackoutarrowhead.com", create an easy link to find the shirt, and allow people to order online? Right now, I apologize if that's already happened, but right now as I see it, it's not easy for the passive online shopper to get a shirt.

One of the big problems is that there are lots of people who would prefer to buy this stuff online vs. over the phone or in store. Just some thoughts.

I have had a hard time buying one since I live out of town still don't have one yet.

Phobia 10-30-2012 04:18 PM

Flier needs to be done. As far as an easier, electronic point of purchase... That's out of our hands. There's little doubt that SportsNutz could streamline the process but I'm not sure I see that happening anytime soon.