ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc My ghost story from today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263113)

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8875687)
I found my story in a thread you started on this topic in 2004.
I don't really like to tell and and doubt I've told it to 15-20 people in real life.

That.... was a ****ing story. I'm a little creeped out.

Iowanian 09-03-2012 10:03 PM

The next morning, I woke up thinking I'd just had a dream. If not for the windows, I'd not have believed it or probably not told a soul about it. Because of the windows, I did tell some coworkers that morning(who were lifers in the community) and then they told me there had been rumors of issues in that house before.

It had everything from a poulterguist movie....bats, in the winter I had yellow jackets come out of the living room light fixture one night. The basement always made me feel spooky..hair on your neck standing up, goose bumps every time kinda spooky like someone was chasing me out of there. Its' been long enough now I'll admit it...a few times I caught myself "running" up the stairs.

The next day, the house felt different. Honestly I don't remember feeling the eebyjeebys in the basement after that.

Must have been mid-late summer and i bought my first house in the fall of that year so I moved maybe 2-3 months later I think.

My oldest daughter was having monster dreams in our current house not long after we moved in, like night terror stuff, and I was starting to wonder because of the dead guy and that was his bedroom, but I told her the boogie man had a night light because it was afraid of her daddy.

Who knows. I don't know what I saw or what happened and I question it, but it all comes back to the blown out windows.

Iowanian 09-03-2012 10:05 PM

I have more good ones but not of my own.

My brother and a friend worked at a ranch in HS. One day in late afternoon they were working down a dead end dirt road loading gates and corral panels near an old abandoned farm house. They both said they heard the distinct sound of someone playing the trumpet in the house. I had played, so they knew a trumpet sound. When they turned around it stopped. when they went back to work, it started again. No one could have been there and they must have worked like their asses were on fire and left in a toot.

Iowanian 09-03-2012 10:09 PM

A good friend and his wife moved into a farm house. As they told it at a going away party in their yard....one night, after they had performed marital acts and laid in bed before falling asleep, they both saw a man standing by their bed looking at them. Both said in great detail about his henley shirt, buttoned wool pants, blond bowl haircut, blue eyes(how could they tell but they both said it). Anyway, as they told the story, the sister in law came out, and she and her husband had lived there for 6 months or so prior.....and she freaked out, because they had seen the same thing a few times but hadn't told.

Later on, after they'd had a baby, she had fallen asleep downstairs with the baby face down on her gazongas. The man said her name and touched her and woke her up. She saw him standing near her when she woke up, but felt he had done it to save the baby from smothering or something. They felt it was a friendly thing.

Iowanian 09-03-2012 10:14 PM

The father of one of my HS friends is a physical monster. when we were young, he had broad shoulders and muscles that popped out of muscles. Farm boy/construction/block slinging muscles...looked like some mountain man...still does.

Anyway, they had a young girl who always claimed some man wouldn't let her into her parents room, and today describes the man in a civil war outfit....some hermit must have lived on that property who wore a similar outfit way after it should have been.

Anyway, dadzilla and the mother were asleep one night, and he feels someone tickling his feet and messing with his toes. He kicks at it in his sleep but with each kick or pull away, it gets a little more aggressive. Anyway, he does something similar to what I did and yells at whatever is screwing with him, and is immediately yanked out of the bed by his feet and thrown all around the room, bouncing off of 2-3 walls. Mother never wakes up until he shouts something like "kill me or leave me alone"...and it stopped.

He won't talk about it....and didn't like it when the son told us about it, but confirmed it was true. He's not much of a talker and has never been known as a bullshitter.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8875729)
The next morning, I woke up thinking I'd just had a dream. If not for the windows, I'd not have believed it or probably not told a soul about it. Because of the windows, I did tell some coworkers that morning(who were lifers in the community) and then they told me there had been rumors of issues in that house before.

It had everything from a poulterguist movie....bats, in the winter I had yellow jackets come out of the living room light fixture one night. The basement always made me feel spooky..hair on your neck standing up, goose bumps every time kinda spooky like someone was chasing me out of there. Its' been long enough now I'll admit it...a few times I caught myself "running" up the stairs.

The next day, the house felt different. Honestly I don't remember feeling the eebyjeebys in the basement after that.

Must have been mid-late summer and i bought my first house in the fall of that year so I moved maybe 2-3 months later I think.

My oldest daughter was having monster dreams in our current house not long after we moved in, like night terror stuff, and I was starting to wonder because of the dead guy and that was his bedroom, but I told her the boogie man had a night light because it was afraid of her daddy.

Who knows. I don't know what I saw or what happened and I question it, but it all comes back to the blown out windows.

That's some too real shit. I don't think I could have stayed after that one night. I like ghost stories but if shit got too real I'm not sure how I'd react.

Bugeater 09-03-2012 10:16 PM

Oh yeah, Iowanian mentioning bats in his story reminded me of the time I was nearly killed by a bat by my own front door.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163767

Lumpy 09-03-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8875750)

Anyway, dadzilla and the mother were asleep one night, and he feels someone tickling his feet and messing with his toes. He kicks at it in his sleep but with each kick or pull away, it gets a little more aggressive. Anyway, he does something similar to what I did and yells at whatever is screwing with him, and is immediately yanked out of the bed by his feet and thrown all around the room, bouncing off of 2-3 walls. Mother never wakes up until he shouts something like "kill me or leave me alone"...and it stopped.

:eek:

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 10:56 PM

Coming into this thread Iowanian would have been about the last person I'd have guessed to have such contributions let alone FTW contributions.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8875750)
The father of one of my HS friends is a physical monster. when we were young, he had broad shoulders and muscles that popped out of muscles. Farm boy/construction/block slinging muscles...looked like some mountain man...still does.

Anyway, they had a young girl who always claimed some man wouldn't let her into her parents room, and today describes the man in a civil war outfit....some hermit must have lived on that property who wore a similar outfit way after it should have been.

He won't talk about it....and didn't like it when the son told us about it, but confirmed it was true. He's not much of a talker and has never been known as a bullshitter.

Holy freaking crap. I really don't need that kind of shit to exsist.

Lumpy 09-03-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8875758)
Oh yeah, Iowanian mentioning bats in his story reminded me of the time I was nearly killed by a bat by my own front door.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163767

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...10pyo1_500.gif

BillSelfsTrophycase 09-03-2012 11:04 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MYjFKsJjCP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Luke Warm 09-04-2012 12:32 AM

This has happened to me like 5 times in my life...

I'm sleeping. All of a sudden its like I'm awake, in my head I'm thinking im not sleeping, I know I'm in my bed awake but I can't open my eyes or mouth. Then my hearing goes weird, all I hear is...well closest way to describe it is that its almost identical to the sound of the inside of those big seashells, that oceany sound but in my ears its very distant. Then I feel like something is hovering over my body and breathing on me (just got chicken skin simply typing this). The whole time I'm telling myself in my head to wake up and look around, but I can't. I try to call out but its like my mouth won't open no matter how hard I try to, same with my eyes. It's so creepy. It's like I'm asleep and awake at the same time. Eventually I do "snap out of it". Two times my fiance "woke" me up from it....once because she said I sounded like I was groaning in pain and the other because I apparently was mumbling "wake me up" repeatedly in a voice she said sounded like I was going to start crying...weird shit was that I remember doing that. Clear as day too, but I couldn't wake up on my own. I know this sounds crazy lol. It hasn't happened in like a year or so.

BillSelfsTrophycase 09-04-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Warm (Post 8875969)
This has happened to me like 5 times in my life...

I'm sleeping. All of a sudden its like I'm awake, in my head I'm thinking im not sleeping, I know I'm in my bed awake but I can't open my eyes or mouth. Then my hearing goes weird, all I hear is...well closest way to describe it is that its almost identical to the sound of the inside of those big seashells, that oceany sound but in my ears its very distant. Then I feel like something is hovering over my body and breathing on me (just got chicken skin simply typing this). The whole time I'm telling myself in my head to wake up and look around, but I can't. I try to call out but its like my mouth won't open no matter how hard I try to, same with my eyes. It's so creepy. It's like I'm asleep and awake at the same time. Eventually I do "snap out of it". Two times my fiance "woke" me up from it....once because she said I sounded like I was groaning in pain and the other because I apparently was mumbling "wake me up" repeatedly in a voice she said sounded like I was going to start crying...weird shit was that I remember doing that. Clear as day too, but I couldn't wake up on my own. I know this sounds crazy lol. It hasn't happened in like a year or so.

Not crazy, sleep paralysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Luke Warm 09-04-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase (Post 8875992)

Thank you so much. This is exactly it, I feel so relieved lol.