ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

Hammock Parties 06-25-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
After I could no longer hold my head upright enough to post on this thread, I went and passed out on my hammock. Awhile later I woke up on the deck... after apparently rolling right off the fucker.

God damn... ROFL

As an aside, I bet having a hammock out on a nice deck is pretty nice to relax in. I'm jealous. Do you ever go out there at night and just stare at the stars?

ragedogg69 06-25-2005 07:56 PM

If only it werent still 100 degrees outside Endelt.

I myself am watching the fight and enjoying Mountain Dew Code Red and Vodka.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 08:05 PM

Yeah, the hammock's not going to get very much use over the next couple month. But, it'll be sweet come October, November.

go bo 06-25-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I prefer people like you, in real life, over most others really.

Wearing "masks" on the internet is one thing; shallow, superficial, or insincere people in real life get what they give...

oh, well, so THAT'S the way it is, huh?

all my kindness and affection for you is "shallow, superficial (and) insincere"?

well, shit... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

KS Smitty 06-25-2005 10:01 PM

I am currently drinking what I always drink. Later I may try out some 100 proof "wodka" with some of the killer homemade limeade I have in the fridge...although reaching the double quatro's tomorrow I may just quit while I'm a(small) head and save it for tomorrow.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 10:07 PM

Damnit. I still haven't eaten today. I finally took a shower, though. I gotta get dressed and get me some grub so I can get to some serious boozin'.

papasmurf 06-25-2005 10:29 PM

beer

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:33 PM

I'm havin' Eric's drink tonight: Crown and Diet Coke.... :toast:

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
oh, well, so THAT'S the way it is, huh?

all my kindness and affection for you is "shallow, superficial (and) insincere"?

well, shit... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

No, you misunderstand; it's his candid nature I like...you are candid too, both on the net and in real life....so you are appreciated. My point was, I can tolerate messin' around/wearin' masks on the net....just not real life.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
I am currently drinking what I always drink. Later I may try out some 100 proof "wodka" with some of the killer homemade limeade I have in the fridge...although reaching the double quatro's tomorrow I may just quit while I'm a(small) head and save it for tomorrow.

You got a recipe for the limeade? :drool:

KS Smitty 06-25-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

You got a recipe for the limeade? :drool:

Darn tootin Fig Newton! (nevermind)

Limeade/Lemonade base

2 1/2 cups water
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups FRESH!!!! lime juice/lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon lime/lemon zest (finely grated lime/lemon peel)

Add sugar and water and heat (stovetop or microwave) 'til sugar is disolved. While sugar water is cooling juice enough limes(7-8)/lemons (6-7) to make 1 1/4 cups juice. Add lime/lemon and zest to cooled (20 minutes minimum) sugar water, place in jar and refigerate up to 3 days. (1 qt base)

To make limeade/lemonade: add base and equal parts water and ice (combined) to get a refreshing glass of limeade/lemonade.

As good as Sonics :toast:

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Darn tootin Fig Newton! (nevermind)

Limeade/Lemonade base

2 1/2 cups water
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups FRESH!!!! lime juice/lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon lime/lemon zest (finely grated lime/lemon peel)

Add sugar and water and heat (stovetop or microwave) 'til sugar is disolved. While sugar water is cooling juice enough limes(7-8)/lemons (6-7) to make 1 1/4 cups juice. Add lime/lemon and zest to cooled (20 minutes minimum) sugar water, place in jar and refigerate up to 3 days. (1 qt base)

To make limeade/lemonade: add base and equal parts water and ice (combined) to get a refreshing glass of limeade/lemonade.

As good as Sonics :toast:

Thanks a lot; I love Sonics....my wife will thank you too. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter 06-26-2005 12:53 AM

Quote:

I'm havin' Eric's drink tonight: Crown and Diet Coke.... :toast:

Hey, FC....Eric....I just discovered that Crown is better with Diet 7-Up; with Diet Coke is tasty, but with Diet 7-Up.....it ROCKS!!!

ENDelt260 06-26-2005 03:16 AM

Quote:

Hey, FC....Eric....I just discovered that Crown is better with Diet 7-Up; with Diet Coke is tasty, but with Diet 7-Up.....it ROCKS!!!

See, now I like you again. I don't remember when I had my first seven and seven exactly, but I remember thinking, "wow, this is like Whiskey and coke... only better!"

Coke is just too sweet. It takes away from the flavor of the whiskey too much. 7-up has a touch of sweetness to it, but it's low key enough that you can enjoy the flavor of the whiskey more.

Granted, you have to enjoy the taste of whiskey to hold this opinion. If you're the sort of asshole that is mixing coke with whiskey to hide the flavor of whiskey, you won't like 7-up and whiskey.

****, I could drink Crown straight. It's not the best whiskey in the world, but it tastes a ****load better than Beam by itself.

ENDelt260 06-26-2005 03:26 AM

btw, I just polished off a 22oz fat tire. They sold it to me unopend, "to go" at the bar... which I rapidly opened to sip on on the walk home.

while at the bar I started with a 32 oz pitcher of Boddington's, which I found rather filling. I hereby retract all my criticisms of folks who call guinness a meal, as I have now actually found a beer that make my belly feel full, too. Anyway, after realizing I couldn't drink that all night (even though I loved the taste) I switched to Alaskan Amber. Had a few pitchers of that before the fat tire walk home. Now I'm trying to decide what to have next. I think I still have a couple Left Hand Milk Stouts.... I could have a 7n7... or a vodka cranberry.... or vodka and seven.... or vodka redbull.... **** it vodka 7 wins