ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Minnesota man who killed teens in break-in charged with murder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267133)

ptlyon 02-07-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanathol (Post 9385419)
People like you are what's wrong with the world today, where you want to twist the roles of what actually happened and punish those who should be defended, defending those who should be punished.

You want to toss a guy away for defending himself and his property from deadbeat piece of shit teens who have repeatedly executed crimes against him that the justice system hasn't managed to stop, yet dismiss these cancers on society, defending their CRIMES as not being 'that bad' or 'something we've all done'... No, we have not 'all done it' because we are not all criminals and if we were criminals, as a CRIMINAL you have given up the right to bitch about how your VICTIM decides to deal with you, because as a VICTIM, if you are willing to break one law to hurt me or my interest, how do I know you're not going to break another / escalate? Your line of thinking is the influence behind why our justice system doesn't adequately address these problem people to begin with, which leads to.... drum roll... them continuing to commit crimes and escalating those crimes!

I wonder how 'understanding' you would be if trash like this were constantly robbing and harassing you every time you turned around with no one there to help you and being unable to help yourself, because you know, its 'not that bad'...

****ING.AWESOME. :clap:

WhiteWhale 02-07-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

People like you are what's wrong with the world today, where you want to twist the roles of what actually happened and punish those who should be defended, defending those who should be punished.

You want to toss a guy away for defending himself and his property from deadbeat piece of shit teens who have repeatedly executed crimes against him that the justice system hasn't managed to stop, yet dismiss these cancers on society, defending their CRIMES as not being 'that bad' or 'something we've all done'... No, we have not 'all done it' because we are not all criminals and if we were criminals, as a CRIMINAL you have given up the right to bitch about how your VICTIM decides to deal with you, because as a VICTIM, if you are willing to break one law to hurt me or my interest, how do I know you're not going to break another / escalate? Your line of thinking is the influence behind why our justice system doesn't adequately address these problem people to begin with, which leads to.... drum roll... them continuing to commit crimes and escalating those crimes!

I wonder how 'understanding' you would be if trash like this were constantly robbing and harassing you every time you turned around with no one there to help you and being unable to help yourself, because you know, its 'not that bad'...

You can't defend yourself against a defenseless person. That's murder.

WhiteWhale 02-07-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanathol (Post 9385425)
To spin a quote from Clint Eastwood, "well, they should have armed themselves if they were going to keep breaking the law".

If someone picks a fight with you and you beat their ass, you can't jump on their back and break their neck.

Murder is murder, even if you applaud it.

Omaha 02-07-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

You want to toss a guy away for defending himself and his property from deadbeat piece of shit teens who have repeatedly executed crimes against him that the justice system hasn't managed to stop, yet dismiss these cancers on society, defending

No. Nobody wants to "toss the guy away" for defending himself. The problem is what he did after he successfully defended himself.

WhiteWhale 02-07-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9385449)
No. Nobody wants to "toss the guy away" for defending himself. The problem is what he did after he successfully defended himself.

I applaud him for what he did, up until he murdered them in cold blood.

It amazes me that people can't see this line. It's an important line to understand if someone breaks into your home. The difference between no charges and murder charges...

Dave Lane 02-07-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9385449)

I think half these idiots didn't read the story just the parts they like, like christians with the bible.

Predarat 02-07-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9385378)
No, no added late fees. Thats what has people so pissed off. It's not like they were driving drunk or anything. They give a portion to the camera maker. & yes, they should be on the list of what govt imposes on you as illegal.

If the precious Juvi Delinquents in this story had been doing somthing useful like vandalizing and destoying red light cameras instead of breaking into peoples houses they would still be alive today.

SAUTO 02-07-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9385381)
Holy crap! :eek: You're not messing around.

I live in a small, Meth rampant town and own a business where I deal in quite a but of cash.

Come get it tweakers. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-07-2013 04:38 PM

And I have two guns at the shop. Cheap ones though. Ever since the judge walked out.

Glad it came back
Posted via Mobile Device

Aries Walker 02-07-2013 05:14 PM

I should point out that the fact that he used a gun is beside the point; he would be just as guilty had he used a knife, tomahawk, sword, or chainsaw.

Reerun_KC 02-07-2013 05:22 PM

.380 on my night stand. .45 under my bed 12 gauge by head board.

.380 on wife night stand. .38 under bed 20 gauge by her head board.

15 year old son has 9mm on his night stand and 12 gauge by head board.

When seconds count sherriff 35+ min away. I call 911 when threat is eliminated and house secure.

Its not murder its cleaning up the gene pool.

Rain Man 02-07-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9385717)
I should point out that the fact that he used a gun is beside the point; he would be just as guilty had he used a knife, tomahawk, sword, or chainsaw.

But not if he had used a botched appendectomy surgery. Then it would only be civil. So the lesson is, if you kill an intruder, make it look like he/she was there for an appendectomy.

Aries Walker 02-07-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9385735)
.380 on my night stand. .45 under my bed 12 gauge by head board.

.380 on wife night stand. .38 under bed 20 gauge by her head board.

15 year old son has 9mm on his night stand and 12 gauge by head board.

When seconds count sherriff 35+ min away. I call 911 when threat is eliminated and house secure.

Its not murder its cleaning up the gene pool.

I think you may have seen In Cold Blood one time too many. Who the f*** are expecting, that the three of you need eight firearms to clear them out?

Rain Man 02-07-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9385768)
I think you may have seen In Cold Blood one time too many. Who the f*** are expecting, that the three of you need eight firearms to clear them out?

I'm kind of worried that his son only has two guns. Why is he shorthanded when he's out on the flank?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-07-2013 06:06 PM

He knew the boy personally, since he had worked for him in the past. That changes things quite alot. They were wounded and he had to have recognized them before finishing them off. Reads like revenge to me.