ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jake Long not at top of FA LT list (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270060)

Saul Good 03-11-2013 10:08 PM

Miami was a worse situation than Atlanta. To prove it, look at what a train wreck Atlanta was. Atlanta's QB went to prison, and their coach bolted with no warning. I rest my case. /Dane

Saul Good 03-11-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9487311)
I'm asking you a simple question:

Have Thomas Dimitroff and the Atlanta Falcons done everything possible to surround Matt Ryan with talent?

They have. In return, Matt Ryan has given them one of the top offenses in the league and has averaged 27 points per game in the playoffs.

What he hasn't done is draft effectively on the other side of the ball. As a result, 27 points per game has not been enough to win more than one out of five.

DaneMcCloud 03-11-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9487317)
Miami was a worse situation than Atlanta. To prove it, look at what a train wreck Atlanta was. Atlanta's QB went to prison and their coach bolted with no warning. I rest my case. /Dane

Acting like the little ****ing bitch you are, "Saul".

Nice copout, Punk.

I win.

And I ****ing KICKED YOUR PUNY ASS.

Saul Good 03-11-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9487329)
Acting like the little ****ing bitch you are, "Saul".

Nice copout, Punk.

I win.

And I ****ing KICKED YOUR PUNY ASS.

Well done, Frankie.

DaneMcCloud 03-11-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9487336)
Well done, Frankie.

More proof.

Thanks.

You and Queen can go blow each other.

NTTATWWT.

Bewbies 03-11-2013 10:18 PM

I don't know how one compares Matt Ryan to Alex Smith?

DaneMcCloud 03-11-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9487357)

Matt Ryan needs elite talent around him to have any success, whether it's Michael Turner, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, Peter Konz, Julio Jones, etc. Ryan's already had two offensive coordinators try to improve their otherwise extremely talented offense.

Without those guys, he'd be an average QB at best.

Alex Smith, throughout his career, has proven the same thing. Without excellent coaching, an amazing offensive line, RB, TE and decent WR's, he's average at best.

Anyone that looks at the Falcons offense and see any deficiencies or holes, please list them now.

Thanks.

Saul Good 03-11-2013 10:26 PM

Quarterback A). 62.7% career completions, 127 TDs, 60 INTs, and 18,957 passing yards in a five year career

Versus

Quarterback B). 59.3% completions, 81 TDs, 63 TDs, and 14,280 passing yards in a seven year career

Guess which QB is Alex Smith and which is Matt Ryan. Bet you can't, because they're so similar.

DaneMcCloud 03-11-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9487389)
Quarterback A). 62.7% career completions, 127 TDs, 60 INTs, and 18,957 passing yards in a five year career

Versus

Quarterback B). 59.3% completions, 81 TDs, 63 TDs, and 14,280 passing yards in a seven year career

Guess which QB is Alex Smith and which is Matt Ryan. Bet you can't, because they're so similar.

Answer the question:

Have Thomas Dimitroff and the Atlanta Falcons done everything possible to surround Matt Ryan with talent?

You keep avoiding it and I'll just keep hammering your stupid ass.

Trust me, I won't give up.

-King- 03-11-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9487357)

They are pretty similar. Other than Ryan having 3000 more yards, 46 more touchdowns, and 18 more wins, they're pretty much the same player.

Saul Good 03-11-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9487311)
I'm asking you a simple question:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9487328)
They have. In return, Matt Ryan has given them one of the top offenses in the league and has averaged 27 points per game in the playoffs.

What he hasn't done is draft effectively on the other side of the ball. As a result, 27 points per game has not been enough to win more than one out of five.

What the ****, Dane. You can't be this stupid. You just can't.

I already answered your question. I even ****ing quoted it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9487392)
Answer the question:

Bewbies 03-11-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9487383)
Matt Ryan needs elite talent around him to have any success, whether it's Michael Turner, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, Peter Konz, Julio Jones, etc. Ryan's already had two offensive coordinators try to improve their otherwise extremely talented offense.

Without those guys, he'd be an average QB at best.

Alex Smith, throughout his career, has proven the same thing. Without excellent coaching, an amazing offensive line, RB, TE and decent WR's, he's average at best.

Anyone that looks at the Falcons offense and see any deficiencies or holes, please list them now.

Thanks.

Sam Baker sucks ass. The whole o-line sucked ass. Konz was a great pick by them.

Michael Turner sucked ass for the last 2 years. The backup RB is ok.

They made a big trade for a WR to improve their offense. So they could free up either TG, Roddy or Julio 1 on 1, so Ryan could throw more. MORE.

DaneMcCloud 03-11-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9487404)
What the ****, Dane. You can't be this stupid. You just can't.

I already answered your question. I even ****ing quoted it.

Then tell us why the Falcons couldn't score more against the Giants or couldn't score in the 2nd half against the 49ers.

-King- 03-11-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9487392)
Answer the question:

Falcons surround Matt Ryan with talent: Goes for 4700 yards and 32 touchdowns.

49ers surround Alex Smith with talent: Goes for 3100 yards and 17 touchdowns.

Bewbies 03-11-2013 10:32 PM

Number of Atlanta games Dane has watched. 0