ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Cannabis oil has been shrinking tumors in woman's brain (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271669)

DenverChief 10-25-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist (Post 11835919)
I don't understand the bolding.
Complications=side effects
I was using complicated the second time to state that the mode of delivery is complex.

You are reading too much into medical terminology - I'm simply stating there are complications ( as in difficulties, not side effects) in getting the compund to the brain

DenverChief 10-25-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist (Post 11835936)
I'm sorry if I personally attacked you, Denver. That was not my intention. I got a little worked up.

No harm, no foul - I just wanted you to understand where I was coming from

Mr. Laz 10-25-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11835874)
What about the energy companies? What should they move forward with, burning pot to produce energy?

No, you moronic piece of shit. Although hemp as bio diesel shows a certain promise.

Pharma - pot
Energy - clean/renewable energies

Don Corlemahomes 10-25-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 11835969)
No harm, no foul - I just wanted you to understand where I was coming from

:thumb:

Donger 10-25-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11836007)
No, you moronic piece of shit. Although hemp as bio diesel shows a certain promise.

Pharma - pot
Energy - clean/renewable energies

Oh, renewables. I'm all for them, as long as people realize that that they aren't viable relative to fossil fuels from an economic standpoint.

I also realize that it's great PR, too.

Saccopoo 10-25-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 11835604)
The oil may already be available in your area and can possibly be shipped directly to your door.

https://www.theroc.us/faq

https://cwbotanicals.com/

Yeah...that'll work so well in Utah.

They still think that Satan runs the lottery. I heard that the Utah Highway Patrol hired 90 new troopers when Colorado legalized just to bust people doing border runs to get weed.

Although, hemp oil does sound like a better alternative to the chemo pills I'm about to swallow in five minutes.

The real irony here is that I used to give my ex-wife shit all the time about how much weed she smoked and how it was going to give her cancer. I can probably count on my hands the times I have smoked weed and she's healthy as a horse and I'm the one with Stage 4 Glio Neuronal brain cancer taking chemo and getting radiation.

I'm going to be pissed if I could have been cancer free and high as shit all the time.

rabblerouser 10-25-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11836776)
Yeah...that'll work so well in Utah.

They still think that Satan runs the lottery. I heard that the Utah Highway Patrol hired 90 new troopers when Colorado legalized just to bust people doing border runs to get weed.

Although, hemp oil does sound like a better alternative to the chemo pills I'm about to swallow in five minutes.

Alternative, possibly...or it could be use to relieve some of the negative side effects of the chemo.

Saccopoo 10-25-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 11836819)
Alternative, possibly...or it could be use to relieve some of the negative side effects of the chemo.

Actually, the chemo isn't bad. It's pills and not the drip (which is grotesque) and if I actually remember to take the anti-puke pills, I don't really have any side effects. However, I'm only a week into the seven week cycle and the toxicity hasn't really built up at this point.

rabblerouser 10-25-2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11836823)
Actually, the chemo isn't bad. It's pills and not the drip (which is grotesque) and if I actually remember to take the anti-puke pills, I don't really have any side effects. However, I'm only a week into the seven week cycle and the toxicity hasn't really built up at this point.

I didn't realize they had pills that took the place of the drip.

That is awesome.

Saccopoo 10-25-2015 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 11836835)
I didn't realize they had pills that took the place of the drip.

That is awesome.

Along with the directed micro beam radiation (which I get five days a week for the first seven week cycle), they've come a long way in the past ten years or so (or so I hear).

I am thinking about taking up a lot of pot smoking now though...:bong:

Katipan 10-26-2015 04:49 AM

I meet people everyday that are sent by their oncologists. We have them ingesting 1000mgs of THC and 250 of CBD. Not only are visible growths shrinking, we have a gross amount of anecdotal success stories. To the point of national exposure on tv.

It should be next to the aspirin in stores. Until then I guess my boss will just get richer. And if you want to see the funniest most awful riot ever, just try and criminalize weed now. Old people will freak the **** out.

rabblerouser 10-26-2015 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11836885)
Along with the directed micro beam radiation (which I get five days a week for the first seven week cycle), they've come a long way in the past ten years or so (or so I hear).

I am thinking about taking up a lot of pot smoking now though...:bong:

****. Yes.

JohnnyHammersticks 10-26-2015 12:30 PM

Purely hypothetical conversation I had with a friend last weekend. If someone stumbled on some totally natural, "magic" cure for all types of cancer, something like rubbing an acorn on your elbow, would the behemoth cancer industry ever let us know about it? Think of all the billions of dollars that industry brings in. Doctors/surgeons salaries, research grants/researcher salaries, chemo, radiation, etc. I'm skeptical that--if some easy, natural cure that couldn't be patented by Big Pharma were found--we would ever hear about it. I don't mean to imply that everyone involved in cancer research is corrupt by any means, but it seems naive to believe that the whole industry would just fold up their tents and find new careers. There are billions and billions of dollars involved in maintaining status quo.

lawrenceRaider 10-26-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 11837451)
Purely hypothetical conversation I had with a friend last weekend. If someone stumbled on some totally natural, "magic" cure for all types of cancer, something like rubbing an acorn on your elbow, would the behemoth cancer industry ever let us know about it? Think of all the billions of dollars that industry brings in. Doctors/surgeons salaries, research grants/researcher salaries, chemo, radiation, etc. I'm skeptical that--if some easy, natural cure that couldn't be patented by Big Pharma were found--we would ever hear about it. I don't mean to imply that everyone involved in cancer research is corrupt by any means, but it seems naive to believe that the whole industry would just fold up their tents and find new careers. There are billions and billions of dollars involved in maintaining status quo.

Why? You don't think that they could leverage what they are doing now to try and cure/monetize other health issues?

58-4ever 10-26-2015 12:35 PM

So I can eat Ribeyes again if I smoke weed?