ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

B14ckmon 01-30-2013 07:41 PM

If I paypal someone a dollar can they get me a good photoshop of Wilson in a Jags jersey?

BigCatDaddy 01-30-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9365975)
Zobel also said he has solid sources saying the Chiefs won't draft a QB this year, so it's all for naught.

You know Zobel was the waterboy for his HS team and has no experience at any level evaluating talent other then from the stands right?

O.city 01-30-2013 07:45 PM

Yeah, he's an idiot. He has a draft website and I'm not sure how in the hell he makes money.

RunKC 01-30-2013 07:47 PM

I have no idea who these scout site people are except for like Walter and Scott Wright, the known guys.

O.city 01-30-2013 07:48 PM

No clue about Zobel or where he came from. I know alot of the somewhat bigger name guys on Twitter think he's a moron who makes up shit.

BossChief 01-30-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9365976)
What QB could lead that Arkansas team to the same success as the year before in those circumstances?

Arkansas had a lot more talent than West Virginia, too.

Wilson had two draft able running backs, a receiver that should go in the second and a tight end that will probably go in the second or third round...one of his guards is projected to go in the second round, too.

Geno has Bailey and Austin.

BigCatDaddy 01-30-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9365997)
I have no idea who these scout site people are except for like Walter and Scott Wright, the known guys.

I just got tired of seeing tweets or references from people like Zobel or NFL philosphy that have no more cred then Jim Bob down the street. It's a waste of a post.

B14ckmon 01-30-2013 08:12 PM

Arkansas had horrible receivers because they all left for the draft the year before. Comparing that to Bailey and Austin is criminal. Austin like lead the country in YAC.

htismaqe 01-30-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9365940)
O.city you might wanna read this article bro. ^^^

Wilson doesn't have character concerns.

How do you get that Wilson DOESN'T have character concerns out of THAT particular article?

Read the article again.

At worst, he's being accused of mailing it in for a good 1/3 of the season.

At best, he's dodging reporters. His agents won't even return phone calls? WTF?

People need to stop looking at these things with such a bias.

htismaqe 01-30-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9365976)
What QB could lead that Arkansas team to the same success as the year before in those circumstances?

To be fair, probably nobody.

John L Smith is teh mega-suck.

RunKC 01-30-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9366031)

Wilson had two draft able running backs, a receiver that should go in the second and a tight end that will probably go in the second or third round...one of his guards is projected to go in the second round, too.

Joe Madsen and Shawn Alston were good players at WVU. Andrew Blue also had a good year this year. Lotta guys went un-noticed at WVU this year, especially the RB's.

htismaqe 01-30-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9366031)

Hey Boss, let's talk about Wilson.

We've got an entire other thread dedicated to Geno.

Tribal Warfare 01-30-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9365975)
Zobel also said he has solid sources saying the Chiefs won't draft a QB this year, so it's all for naught.

"Guaranteed" that KC wouldn't draft a QB in the 1st

htismaqe 01-30-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9366154)
"Guaranteed" that KC wouldn't draft a QB in the 1st

Correct.

I believe his "solid sources" told him Branden Albert would not be back.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-30-2013 08:51 PM

This thread is like a landlord trying to evict you by blasting "gin and juice" through a 40000-watt PA on your front lawn 24/7.
Posted via Mobile Device