ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Attack of the nOObs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268922)

HolyHat 01-17-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328617)
You should see what we do to little girls when we're all liquored up and have to puke.

Pics or it didnt/doesnt happen

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9328620)
So you admit to being a blind zombie homer.

Glad we cleared that up.

I am 38 years old. My first memory of the Eagles was my parent's party for SB 15 that we lost. A homer after 32 years of heartbreaking seasons? If that's what a homer is, then consider me the biggest homer in Philly, Chizzle Chest.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328641)
Pics or it didnt/doesnt happen

This is the first common phrase I have heard between our two planets.

And I can't post pics. I'm a n00b.

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9328620)
So you admit to being a blind zombie homer.

Glad we cleared that up.

I know I'm going to regret trying to reason with you like a normal human being, but how exactly does posting about the Eagles (or off topic discussions) on the Eagles owned message board make you more of a homer than posting on an Eagles themed message board? Please explain this to me? And if posting there merely denotes support of the organization.. well duh, why would that be shameful? We are fans you know. I mean, shockingly.. I even own jerseys and hats and stuff!

HolyHat 01-17-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328644)
My first memory of the Eagles was my parent's party for SB 15 that we lost.

I was at that party...My doctor thinks thats where I contracted herpies.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328650)
I was at that party...My doctor thinks thats where I contracted herpies.

Real talk here, Fella, my dad IS a doctor. ROFL

luv 01-17-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328564)
First of all, if I wanted to troll I would have been banned by now. Secondly, I have attempted to talk football in a reasonable way. Read the threads, I don't talk smack unless smacked upon. Lastly, I am limiting myself to this tread until all of the gay n00b shit is over with. Why you ask? Out of respect for your mods and admin. Instead of pissing all over your MB with that gay crap, I am keeping it centralized as to not make a mess.

You're a mod, certainly you should be able to see that. :-)

There has definitely been some confusion. I'm not a mod.

I know you speak for yourself. I have noticed a few others in other threads, but there were some that I'd only noticed in here. I guess I wasn't asking you specifically, but you in general.

BTW, if me not being a mod in anyway interferes with you all being nice to me, then you are welcome to continue thinking I am. :D

Oh, and forgive my bitchiness. It happens sometimes. :)

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328649)
I know I'm going to regret trying to reason with you like a normal human being, but how exactly does posting about the Eagles (or off topic discussions) on the Eagles owned message board make you more of a homer than posting on an Eagles themed message board? Please explain this to me? And if posting there merely denotes support of the organization.. well duh, why would that be shameful? We are fans you know. I mean, shockingly.. I even own jerseys and hats and stuff!

This dude is completely off his rocker, hatch. He preaches about message boards like some political ranting nutjob. A message board, hatch!! A F ing message board!!! ROFL

HolyHat 01-17-2013 02:55 PM

The real question is, does Chip Kelly slip his undies on while he still has the towel on?

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328661)
This dude is completely off his rocker, hatch. He preaches about message boards like some political ranting nutjob. A message board, hatch!! A F ing message board!!! ROFL

I know as if we aren't all losers for posting on message boards ROFL

It's cracking me up that you're calling me hatch ROFL. It's so JJ!

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328658)
There has definitely been some confusion. I'm not a mod.

I know you speak for yourself. I have noticed a few others in other threads, but there were some that I'd only noticed in here. I guess I wasn't asking you specifically, but you in general.

BTW, if me not being a mod in anyway interferes with you all being nice to me, then you are welcome to continue thinking I am. :D

Oh, and forgive my bitchiness. It happens sometimes. :)

Don't sweat it. You should meet binkybink on our MB. That bitch will chew up any dude and spit him off the top of Lincoln Financial Field.

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328421)
Don't worry.. we're still here. We break for fap sessions around 2pm everyday.

:)

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328675)
Don't sweat it. You should meet binkybink on our MB. That bitch will chew up any dude and spit him off the top of Lincoln Financial Field.

Yeah screw that nasty bitch!

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328673)
The real question is, does Chip Kelly slip his undies on while he still has the towel on?

ROFL I like you. And I will get an answer for you on that within a few days.

luv 01-17-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328647)
This is the first common phrase I have heard between our two planets.

And I can't post pics. I'm a n00b.

You'll definitely catch on to lexicon around here if you stay long enough. "Your and idiot" is a common one. "Die in a fire" or anything about "AIDS trees" are others. NTTAWWT = not that there's anything wrong with that, and it's typically a gay reference. Any new female poster typically gets the "Tits or get the **** out". And thank you for using zeroes instead of capital O's in the word n00b. The thread title drives me insane. :) Let's see, ah, yes, there are also the grammar police.

HolyHat 01-17-2013 02:57 PM

I'm already dating this chic I met on twitter, sorry bro. She was just in a car accident and has aids. Pray for her

luv 01-17-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328675)

I'm actually more of a bitch to other female posters. It's totally a jealousy thing. Chances are, they're hotter than me, and I just can't stand for that.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328679)
Yeah screw that nasty bitch!

You just have to let her do what she is gonna do. If she sinks her teeth in, just don't move. It won't hurt as bad. After that, she's pretty cool.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328687)
I'm already dating this chic I met on twitter, sorry bro. She was just in a car accident and has aids. Pray for her

LMFNutsO!!!!!!! ROFL

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328691)
You just have to let her do what she is gonna do. If she sinks her teeth in, just don't move. It won't hurt as bad. After that, she's pretty cool.

This smiley makes me laugh.. I don't really get why it's spins.

ChiTown 01-17-2013 03:00 PM

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLM!

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328689)
I'm actually more of a bitch to other female posters. It's totally a jealousy thing. Chances are, they're hotter than me, and I just can't stand for that.

Understood. binkybink is pretty hot. I've seen nudes of her.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9328698)
[LLLLLLLLLLLLLLM![/SIZE]

Hey pal.

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328700)

This better not be true! :eek:

Is what that bitch would say if she read this.

ChiTown 01-17-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328700)

I've heard binky has a pinkie-sized clitoris. Can you confirm?

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328687)

ROFL

Do you fall asleep on the phone with her and wake up to her breathing on the other end?

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328695)

This smiley makes me laugh.. I don't really get why it's spins.

We should petition Mod 5 to bring it to the EMB. :)

Also, this one. :spock:

I'll put in a call to his office at NovaCare.

luv 01-17-2013 03:05 PM

So, what did make you all decide to come here? And how did you decide who would come? Did the ones who drew the short straws have to be the ones to come?

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9328721)

If he'd ever get out of those PR meetings he might have time for that.

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9328721)

I'll put in a call to his office at NovaCare.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'm dyin over your edit.

HolyHat 01-17-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9328713)
ROFL

Do you fall asleep on the phone with her and wake up to her breathing on the other end?

Yeah we talk every night on the phone, but I've never heard her voice...

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328704)
This better not be true! :eek:

Is what that bitch would say if she read this.

Nah. Just trying to get some MB cred.

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328727)
If he'd ever get out of those PR meetings he might have time for that.

ROFL

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328722)
So, what did make you all decide to come here? And how did you decide who would come? Did the ones who drew the short straws have to be the ones to come?

Road trip for shits and giggles. See what ya'll thought of AR, etc.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328731)
Yeah we talk every night on the phone, but I've never heard her voice...

Buwahaha!!!! Careful Bro, she might have a big veiny dong.

HolyHat 01-17-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328743)
Buwahaha!!!! Careful Bro, she might have a big veiny dong.

My dad met her, I guess shes hot from what he says

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328749)
My dad met her, I guess shes hot from what he says

That's cool if your pop approves. He didn't try to sneak a thumb up her butt or anything, did he?

luv 01-17-2013 03:21 PM

Since this has become the catch all thread of sorts, I can pose a random question in here without starting a thread. I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow, and I'm trying to decide what to get. I have three (one my left ankle, one around my right ankle, and one above my right shoulder blade). Mostly roses, and one is the Chinese symbols for "destiny" (and, yes, I researched what the symbols were and took them into the artist, so I know that's what they say).

Anywho, I'm debating. I'm not wild about dragonflies, but they look cool and I like what they symbolize. Also, I love to write (my original username here was luv2rite), so I thought maybe a quill writing a quote. If I go that route, I have to decide on a saying.

Decisions, decisions. Any other suggestions?

ChiefPassesALot 01-17-2013 03:24 PM

luv, when you slapped me on my tip the other day, it hurt, and I liked it alot. It gave me a raging hard 4 inches.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328769)
Since this has become the catch all thread of sorts, I can pose a random question in here without starting a thread. I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow, and I'm trying to decide what to get. I have three (one my left ankle, one around my right ankle, and one above my right shoulder blade). Mostly roses, and one is the Chinese symbols for "destiny" (and, yes, I researched what the symbols were and took them into the artist, so I know that's what they say).

Anywho, I'm debating. I'm not wild about dragonflies, but they look cool and I like what they symbolize. Also, I love to write (my original username here was luv2rite), so I thought maybe a quill writing a quote. If I go that route, I have to decide on a saying.

AndysMansiere's cack and balls right on your buttcheeks.

luv 01-17-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328779)
AndysMansiere's cack and balls right on your buttcheeks.

A picture of them? Is there something about them that would distinguish them from someone else's? I guess I could use the quill and have it writing that.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328784)
A picture of them? Is there something about them that would distinguish them from someone else's? I guess I could use the quill and have it writing that.

Ask him to PM you a pic. If I was gay like Huge Anus, I'd be all over that shit.

Gotta run. Toodles!

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328788)
Ask him to PM you a pic. If I was gay like Huge Anus, I'd be all over that shit.

Gotta run. Toodles!

ROFL

KCUnited 01-17-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

I'd talk to your artist about scale if you're doing words/sayings. Few tattoos worse than lettering nobody can read 10 years from now.

loochy 01-17-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

try this:

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...9857512943.jpg

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 04:10 PM

where can i find hatch?

loochy 01-17-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChefBoyRDEE (Post 9328887)
where can i find hatch?

between El Paso and Albuquerque.

http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps4/frs3169.png

ChiliConCarnage 01-17-2013 04:12 PM

I am new. my name is lennay kekua. Who wants to sext?

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 04:14 PM

thanks looch

luv 01-17-2013 04:22 PM

I hear you all facebook stalked me. I would say that I'm flattered, but it more than creeps me out. I just want to make it clear that I'm joking around with you all in here. The end.

loochy 01-17-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328916)
I hear you all facebook stalked me. I would say that I'm flattered, but it more than creeps me out. I just want to make it clear that I'm joking around with you all in here. The end.

ROFL for real?

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

that's what they all say

luv 01-17-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9328918)
ROFL for real?

So I've been told. I know we've done it to people that have trolled on here before, but I've never been to that board. You all know my sense of humor, when I'm bored, etc, but I guess they don't? I don't know. I registered over there so I can see what exactly is going on.

loochy 01-17-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328926)
So I've been told. I know we've done it to people that have trolled on here before, but I've never been to that board. You all know my sense of humor, when I'm bored, etc, but I guess they don't? I don't know. I registered over there so I can see what exactly is going on.

this is turning creepy

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Don't be. That is probably's forte. He's done it to everyone for shits and giggles. It's an ongoing joke. No harmful intentions on his part.
We know you are joking. As are we.

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328926)

how do you know someone stalked you on FB?

luv 01-17-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9328932)
this is turning creepy

Yeah. I can't see that forum over there yet. I don't know what pictures are being posted. If that's the case, I guess I've learned my lesson. Don't joke around with opposing fans.

That said, I hate registering at opposing fans sites. This is actually only the second time I've done it. I just feel like I'm cheating or something. LMAO

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 04:45 PM

I don't think it was FB.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-17-2013 04:50 PM

These guys aren't too bad, at least they aren't Doncos. Kind of ghey though.

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328946)
Yeah. I can't see that forum over there yet. I don't know what pictures are being posted. If that's the case, I guess I've learned my lesson. Don't joke around with opposing fans.

That said, I hate registering at opposing fans sites. This is actually only the second time I've done it. I just feel like I'm cheating or something. LMAO

Relax. It was only a couple of harmless photos and as my friend Robert Ephius says, probably does it to everyone. If you don't want people to see your photos, perhaps they shouldn't be public?

We would welcome your presence there.

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 04:52 PM

i didn't see any pics, where are they?

luv 01-17-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9328991)
Relax. It was only a couple of harmless photos and as my friend Robert Ephius says, probably does it to everyone. If you don't want people to see your photos, perhaps they shouldn't be public?

We would welcome your presence there.

I thought my pictures here were private. I remember setting them to that. Just checked and they weren't (they are now), so I guess that may be it. I hope so, because the whole FB thing creeps me out.

gooch 01-17-2013 04:53 PM

i thought this thread would've had a lock on it already..lol

loochy 01-17-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328946)

Step into the world of the troll. Know what it takes to be one. KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328996)
I thought my pictures here were private. I remember setting them to that. Just checked and they weren't (they are now), so I guess that may be it. I hope so, because the whole FB thing creeps me out.

Also, reveal the identity of your mole at once!

luv 01-17-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9328999)
Step into the world of the troll. Know what it takes to be one. KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

LMAO

I'm actually looking forward to reading about how ugly I am. At least I know it, though, so it won't hurt my feelings.

luv 01-17-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9329006)
Also, reveal the identity of your mole at once!

Yeah, that's gonna happen [/sarcasm]

How long does it take to get an account approved over there anyway? Someone already goes by luv over there. :(

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9329007)
LMAO

I'm actually looking forward to reading about how ugly I am. At least I know it, though, so it won't hurt my feelings.

You need to work on your self esteem.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9329010)
Yeah, that's gonna happen [/sarcasm]

How long does it take to get an account approved over there anyway? Someone already goes by luv over there. :(

Usually a few days. There are over 150k members. Mods are busy.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-17-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9329015)

Bring her some G2

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

you'd like to do the workin don't you?

chefsos 01-17-2013 05:08 PM

Wow, you guys are pretty smart. All of us Chiefs fans way out here in Kansas could learn a thing or three from you.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChefBoyRDEE (Post 9329020)
you'd like to do the workin don't you?

I'd like to work your face over like a AIDS infested raped silver back gorilla.

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos (Post 9329032)
Wow, you guys are pretty smart. All of us Chiefs fans way out here in Kansas could learn a thing or three from you.

sweet av!

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9329036)
I'd like to work your face over like a AIDS infested raped silver back gorilla.

meh, you can do better than that

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos (Post 9329032)

Now you're catching on.

HATCH!!!!!!

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChefBoyRDEE (Post 9329038)
meh, you can do better than that

Dick

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9329042)
Dick

luv 01-17-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

I'm always prepared for the worst. That way, I can truly appreciate any niceties.

ChiefBoyRDEE 01-17-2013 05:23 PM

Luvvy - Robert truly is the worst