ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

NJChiefsFan 10-05-2012 02:28 AM

Feel free to put me on the list. I will call into the NY radio stations to try and sell Sanchez to the fan base to get them out of our hair.

Speaking of that, there is still a considerable amount of fans, and more so media, that believe in Sanchez. NY media likes to consider itself powerful and certainly compared to KC they are. We just need Sanchez to have some decent games. Really, we just need him to make it seem like he isn't the problem.

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 02:58 AM

I'm with you, too!

http://i.imgur.com/osfG3.gif

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 06:00 AM

I don't watch as much college football as I have in the past, so I've stayed out of this until I could dig in, watch some tape, and form my own opinion.

Please sign me up to be a part of bringing Geno to KC, so that young man can swing the biggest, saltiest, chocolatiest penis in the AFC here in BBQ country.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 06:01 AM

Suck for Luck?

We won't need Beano with Geno!

Shag 10-05-2012 07:28 AM

What does it take to get on this bitch? I'm full on the Geno bandwagon...

I've been pimping Smith around MN - my buddies are sick of me bringing it up, lol...

durtyrute 10-05-2012 07:41 AM

COUNT ME IN!!

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 07:47 AM

I'm in! Understandable if I'm not added to the list right away.

suds79 10-05-2012 07:49 AM

Yep, Add me to the list.

Dayze 10-05-2012 07:53 AM

Get Remo'd for Geno

htismaqe 10-05-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978564)
I'm in! Understandable if I'm not added to the list right away.

Sydney Australia?

That's ****ing awesome.

Molitoth 10-05-2012 08:00 AM

I'm REALLY interested in Geno Smith at this time. Last week was a real eye opener, as well as looking at his stats.
I've only seen highlights so far, so I haven't given him the ole Eye Test yet.

This week at Texas should be a challenge, and it if it not.. then I am surely sold on this kid.
I fucking HATE Texas, so I'm rooting for him to destroy.

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978593)
Sydney Australia?

That's ****ing awesome.

Well thanks:thumb: I can safely say I'm the only I'm the only Chiefs fan I've ever met down here.

htismaqe 10-05-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978599)
Well thanks:thumb: I can safely say I'm the only I'm the only Chiefs fan I've ever met down here.

That's because they've all fallen victim to poisonous snakes...

Fritz88 10-05-2012 08:01 AM

God dauym. I am warming up for him.

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978600)
That's because they've all fallen victim to poisonous snakes...

Probably. Also because everyone that chooses an NFL team to be "cool" are Patriots fans. Same kinda person that knows nothing about football and wears team themed snapbacks. Obviously there are REAL fans that aren't just trying to be cool by liking a football team, but they tend to be the minority,

suds79 10-05-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978599)

Okay I've got to know. How does that happen?

Moved there from KC area? For some reason drawn to this team? What's the deal?

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8978625)
Okay I've got to know. How does that happen?

Moved there from KC area? For some reason drawn to this team? What's the deal?

Well back a few years ago, I got Madden 06 and I think I just started playing a franchise and superstar mode with KC, and my fondness of the team grew into Die-Hard fandom. It also took be many months get learn the basics of football on my own, like how downs worked, and what all the penalties were (man holding took me a while to understand).

htismaqe 10-05-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978612)
Probably. Also because everyone that chooses an NFL team to be "cool" are Patriots fans. Same kinda person that knows nothing about football and wears team themed snapbacks. Obviously there are REAL fans that aren't just trying to be cool by liking a football team, but they tend to be the minority,

So by contrast, you are somebody that knows something about football and therefore not a bandwagon fan?

If you're so knowledgeable, why in God's name did you pick the Chiefs?

Lemme guess, you're immune to snake venom and provoke them into biting you for fun...

htismaqe 10-05-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978642)
Well back a few years ago, I got Madden 06 and I think I just started playing a franchise and superstar mode with KC, and my fondness of the team grew into Die-Hard fandom. It also took be many months get learn the basics of football on my own, like how downs worked, and what all the penalties were (man holding took me a while to understand).

That is AWESOME. :)

htismaqe 10-05-2012 08:18 AM

I found his pic on the Internets...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iMk_uXl4wz...00/2wrdq0y.jpg

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978643)
So by contract, you are somebody that knows something about football and therefore not a bandwagon fan?

If you're so knowledgeable, why in God's name did you pick the Chiefs?

Lemme guess, you're immune to snake venom and provoke them into biting you for fun...

Well It took me a long time to understand the rules of football. My point is just that a lot of people here see football (and basketball) as this thing that makes you seem cool. I wouldn't even call these people bandwagoners, because they just pick what seems to be the most successful team (usually the pats because of their constant success in the past decade).

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978645)
That is AWESOME. :)

:toast:

htismaqe 10-05-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978653)
Well It took me a long time to understand the rules of football. My point is just that a lot of people here see football (and basketball) as this thing that makes you seem cool. I wouldn't even call these people bandwagoners, because they just pick what seems to be the most successful team (usually the pats because of their constant success in the past decade).

I was just messing with you.

A lot of us here have been fans since we were kids. You actually CHOSE to be a fan of this horrible franchise. That's hard for some of us to understand. :D

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978664)
I was just messing with you.

A lot of us here have been fans since we were kids. You actually CHOSE to be a fan of this horrible franchise. That's hard for some of us to understand. :D

I guess at first I ddin't fully realise they weren't "great", but as I learnt more about the Chiefs and Football I just loved it all more and more. And now... I'm as a die-hard fan as anyone you'll meet.

htismaqe 10-05-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978676)
I guess at first I ddin't fully realise they weren't "great", but as I learnt more about the Chiefs and Football I just loved it all more and more. And now... I'm as a die-hard fan as anyone you'll meet.

Sucker.

:thumb:

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978679)
Sucker.

:thumb:

BUT! as we know the next step to getting back on track is none other than this guy right here->i.imgur.com/9pQrN.png

Damn still cant post links or pics

RealSNR 10-05-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978653)

I know what you mean. I saw Russell Crowe (or some famous Aussie actor popular in America) do an interview, like, 10 years ago. He was wearing his team's hat and talked all about it. The Rabbit-oh's? Does that sound remotely accurate?

Anyway I thought, "Hrm, that's interesting."

A month later I saw a friend of mine wearing that SAME ****ING HAT. I remember because it had that damn rabbit logo. How convenient that Russell Crowe just did an interview on The Daily Show in which he talked up his recently purchased sports team, and that my friend is actually a huge fan of that team! In a sport that gets precisely zero attention ANYWHERE in America!

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8978720)
I know what you mean. I saw Russell Crowe (or some famous Aussie actor popular in America) do an interview, like, 10 years ago. He was wearing his team's hat and talked all about it. The Rabbit-oh's? Does that sound remotely accurate?

Anyway I thought, "Hrm, that's interesting."

A month later I saw a friend of mine wearing that SAME ****ING HAT. I remember because it had that damn rabbit logo. How convenient that Russell Crowe just did an interview on The Daily Show in which he talked up his recently purchased sports team, and that my friend is actually a huge fan of that team! In a sport that gets precisely zero attention ANYWHERE in America!

Yea the south Sydney rabbitohs. I don't care about rugby but I'm not completely clueless I guess. They nearly made it to the grand final this year too.

Chiefnj2 10-05-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978676)

I read your posts with an accent in my head.

htismaqe 10-05-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978825)
Yea the south Sydney rabbitohs. I don't care about rugby but I'm not completely clueless I guess. They nearly made it to the grand final this year too.

I play Rugby on the PS3. It's fun as hell. A lot more fun than Madden actually.

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8978839)
I read your posts with an accent in my head.

Lol

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978842)
I play Rugby on the PS3. It's fun as hell. A lot more fun than Madden actually.

I haven't played any rugby games, but to me watching rugby is so simple and repetitive.

htismaqe 10-05-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978863)
I haven't played any rugby games, but to me watching rugby is so simple and repetitive.

Baseball.

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978866)
Baseball.

Lol true. I guess I have something against rugby because I play soccer and its pretty much soccer vs rugby here for most popular sport.

MIAdragon 10-05-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8978866)
Baseball.

shut your whore mouth :cuss:

htismaqe 10-05-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978910)
Lol true. I guess I have something against rugby because I play soccer and its pretty much soccer vs rugby here for most popular sport.

Meh. Not much of a soccer fan either. But that's just me.

htismaqe 10-05-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8978928)
shut your whore mouth :cuss:

:D

durtyrute 10-05-2012 01:15 PM

THIS TEAM IS A MYTH WITHOUT GENO SMITH!!

Bewbies 10-05-2012 01:43 PM

Thoughts of Geno running an "attack the shit out of you" offense in KC paired with a 1 gap "attack the shit out of you" defense has me getting all excited..

Please Pioli's replacement make it happen. And send a film crew to Cassel's house so we can watch him watch KC!!

aturnis 10-05-2012 03:35 PM

Should get a good idea where Geno will be drafted from here on out. He'll actually start playing against good teams with good defenses.

Dave Lane 10-05-2012 03:39 PM

Show me some videos of Geno going through progressions. He stares down his receivers in ever video of him I've seen.

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 03:42 PM

He'll beat the longhorns by atleast 2 tds. no way ashy n co. keep up...KNOWONE CAN STOP HIM!!!!

RealSNR 10-05-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8979740)
Should get naked good idea where Genoa will be drafted from here on out. He'll actually start playing against good teams with good defenses.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/24914887.jpg

KC Hawks 10-05-2012 03:51 PM

Geno Smith.

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8979748)
Show me some videos of Geno going through progressions. He stares down his receivers in ever video of him I've seen.

The thing is, our desperation to get a QB has made us ignore some of his shortcomings. He's going to be mostly a pocket QB and he's run primarily a system offense. This is what I think keeps him from an elite can't miss prospect.

But again, in this QB class, would I take him as #1? Absolutely. Would I trade up for him? Absolutely. But is he in the same class of prospect Luck or RGIII were? I don't think he is.

htismaqe 10-05-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8979819)
But again, in this QB class, would I take him as #1? Absolutely. Would I trade up for him? Absolutely. But is he in the same class of prospect Luck or RGIII were? I don't think he is.

Is he Luck? No.

Can he be RG3? Possibly.

NOBODY in the upcoming draft is going to be like Luck. Nobody.

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8979840)
Is he Luck? No.

Can he be RG3? Possibly.

NOBODY in the upcoming draft is going to be like Luck. Nobody.

What I mentioned before is that Geno Smith is an athlete, but RGIII was freakishly athletic. It was rare to have an athlete like RGIII that also has potential to be a terrific pocket passer. Worst case scenario, RGIII is an exceptional running QB. Best case scenario, he becomes a terrific pocket passer with ability to run. He was surefire.

Geno Smith is a pocket passer who has ability to run. And so, his success will be measured by his ability to run a pro offense, read defenses, go through progressions, and he has to be exceptional at those things. He has limited track record of NFL success as a pure pro style pocket passer, other than an efficient pro style year he ran a few years ago.

So again... would I take him #1? Definitely. Is he surefire or elite? No -- there's definitely risk involved.

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8979819)
The thing is, our desperation to get a QB has made us ignore some of his shortcomings. He's going to be mostly a pocket QB and he's run primarily a system offense. This is what I think keeps him from an elite can't miss prospect.

YOURE RIGHT. HE'S BETTER!!!

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 04:29 PM

In all honesty though hes not like luck hes not like rg3 hes like geno the mother****ing prodigy smith and if he keeps playing like he has been(continually getting better) he could become an all time great. at this point, his ceiling looks verrrrrry high

Dave Lane 10-05-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8979889)
In all honesty though hes not like luck hes not like rg3 hes like geno the mother****ing prodigy smith and if he keeps playing like he has been(continually getting better) he could become an all time great. at this point, his ceiling looks verrrrrry high

Meh, I'm not seeing it. He does appear to be the best of a very Meh class of QBs though.

RealSNR 10-05-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8979937)
Meh, I'm not seeing it. He does appear to be the best of a very Meh class of QBs though.

Did Tribal Warfare teach you everything he knows about QBs?

Tell me all about his bad mechanics, Dave. His arm motion? Release? Form? Those are all bad I take it?

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 04:50 PM

the way I see it is what negatives does he have? I really dont see many. get good coaches around this kid and the skys the limit.

RealSNR 10-05-2012 04:52 PM

Dave acts like Smith is the Dontari ****ing Poe of QBs

Dave Lane 10-05-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8979974)
Dave acts like Smith is the Dontari ****ing Poe of QBs

I said he's the best as far as I can tell of this class. WTF do you want hand stands? He totally stares down receivers as bad as Cassel its my number 1 test of a QB making the jump to the pros. Hell Stanzi is better than Smith at that. Croyle never looked off a receiver in his life hence my disliking him.

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 05:05 PM

Who's gonna swing the biggest chocolatiest penis in the west once we draft geno and resign bowe?

Mugalug 10-05-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8979937)

Of course I've got Meh Casshole on meh team. I've seen enough good QB play in meh day to judge, mehkay? /Dave lane

Dave Lane 10-05-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugalug (Post 8980017)
Of course I've got Meh Casshole on meh team. I've seen enough good QB play in meh day to judge, mehkay? /Dave lane

Cassel couldn't get to meh with a 75 foot ladder.

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8979963)
the way I see it is what negatives does he have? I really dont see many. get good coaches around this kid and the skys the limit.

Most of his big success has been in an aerial offense that's mostly shotgun-oriented and based on "look at the first read." So it takes a leap of faith that he'll be able to read NFL defenses and consistently run a pro style offense, especially with success under center.

That being said, he's got the smarts and work ethic to develop that. He has very good technique and can make any throw in the book. And qualities you like in a quarterback like pocket presence. So you'd expect his skill sets translate well to the NFL and WELL worth the risk. But I don't think we can claim he's flawless.

Dave Lane 10-05-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8980025)
Most of his big success has been in an aerial offense that's mostly shotgun-oriented and based on "look at the first read." So it takes a leap of faith that he'll be able to read NFL defenses and consistently run a pro style offense, especially with success under center.

That being said, he's got the smarts and work ethic to develop that. He has very good technique and can make any throw in the book. And qualities you like in a quarterback like pocket presence. So you'd expect his skill sets translate well to the NFL and WELL worth the risk. But I don't think we can claim he's flawless.

I think I was spoiled last year with Luck and RGIII. Its a big step down this year. I wish we had gone all in on RGIII.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-05-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8980016)
Who's gonna swing the biggest chocolatiest penis in the west once we draft geno and resign bowe?

Geno's gonna bitch slap those thugs vondumb

RealSNR 10-05-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8980014)
I said he's the best as far as I can tell of this class. WTF do you want hand stands? He totally stares down receivers as bad as Cassel its my number 1 test of a QB making the jump to the pros. Hell Stanzi is better than Smith at that. Croyle never looked off a receiver in his life hence my disliking him.

Looking in one direction doesn't mean he stares down his receivers. That's how the offense is designed.

And even if he did, the false association you've built up between not keeping your head on a swivel and Matt Cassel is astounding.

Croyle didn't turn his head. He's Cassel.

Cassel didn't turn his head. He's Cassel.

Stanzi kinda? turns his head. He's better than Casselish?

RealSNR 10-05-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8980016)

I said that in 2011, dude. Before we had Geno Smith.

Just because we drafted Geno Smith doesn't mean Bowe can't continue raping bitch asses with his 12-foot black mamba

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8980025)

I definitely agree. we need egoli gone and fresh blood in that loves this kid, wants to groom him into something great, and gets the type of hard on I get when I think about him throwing tds after tds winning for the ma chefs up in this bitch. can I get an ahmen?!?

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8980056)
I definitely agree. we need egoli gone and fresh blood in that loves this kid, wants to groom him into something great, and gets the type of hard on I get when I think about him throwing tds after tds winning for the ma chefs up in this bitch. can I get an ahmen?!?

Ahmen

KC Hawks 10-05-2012 05:25 PM

God, if only Geno didn't stare down receivers. He'd be completing 90% of his passes instead of 84%.

Chief_For_Life58 10-05-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8980044)
I said that in 2011, dude. Before we had Geno Smith.

Just because we drafted Geno Smith doesn't mean Bowe can't continue raping bitch asses with his 12-foot black mamba

I kno brah its a great quote thats why it has been in my sig since 2011.

Geno's general george patton, pat tillman, jim brown, Ali size black chocolaty mamba is gonna consume the west and world with its power playing for the ketchup and mustard.

Saccopoo 10-05-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8980030)
I think I was spoiled last year with Luck and RGIII. Its a big step down this year. I wish we had gone all in on RGIII.

IMO, he's better than Griffin at the same stage. He's a better pure quarterback. He's got a quicker release, bigger frame, goes through his progressions better, has better pocket awareness, etc. His fundamentals are better.

He's a very good athlete that is superb in the pocket. He's got an uncanny feel for the game.

I like him as much as Luck and there are some things I like better. He seems to have a killer instinct. As far as what I've seen, his potential is right there on that same level.

hometeam 10-05-2012 05:28 PM

I said I was in on this guy. LIST me!

Gadzooks 10-05-2012 05:38 PM

What happened to the Stanzi bandwagon?!? Has everyone jumped off?
I, for one, have always enjoyed seeing users with an avi or sig touting Stanzi as the second coming.
This type of thread is an obvious discredit Mr. Stanzi’s repute.

SNR – I think you may have gone too far. (it rhymes).

RealSNR 10-05-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 8980133)
I, for one, have always enjoyed seeing users with an avi or sig touting Stanzi as the second coming.

Too bad you didn't add in Ricky Stanzi to my sig picture I'm wearing.

Oh well. Too late.

New World Order 10-05-2012 05:46 PM

I don't want to put my faith in an Obama qb, RG3 would clearly be the exception

Gadzooks 10-05-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8980149)
Too bad you didn't add in Ricky Stanzi to my sig picture I'm wearing.

Oh well. Too late.

Stanzi never made sense.
I could only comprehend your love for the people listed.:thumb:

Tribal Warfare 10-05-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8979957)
Did Tribal Warfare teach you everything he knows about QBs?

Tell me all about his bad mechanics, Dave. His arm motion? Release? Form? Those are all bad I take it?

I never said he had bad mechanics, the kid has talent and has good form. The thing I worry about is the kids ability to assimilate a complex NFL playbook.

SAUTO 10-05-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8980457)
I never said he had bad mechanics, the kid has talent and has good form. The thing I worry about is the kids ability to assimilate a complex NFL playbook.

Racist? What else would make you think that?
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 10-05-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8980472)
Racist? What else would make you think that?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because Vince Young Randall Cunningham Warren Moon Doug Williams Rodney Peete Michael Vick RGIII Quincy Carter Cam Newton

KcMizzou 10-05-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 8980133)

Heh. Stanzi bandwagon. :shake:

That wagon never had more than one wheel.

warpaint* 10-05-2012 08:05 PM

I haven't seen him play enough. My fav is still Tyler Wilson.....for the time being.

durtyrute 10-05-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8980543)
Heh. Stanzi bandwagon. :shake:

That wagon never had more than one wheel.

I'll drive that bitch if nobody else will. I still believe that Stanzi has more potential than Cassel does even when he's dreaming of being Brady. I don't think he's superman, but I would at least like to see him play with the ones. If he sucks, he sucks. I don't really know nor care that much about Quinn, but shit, he's better than Cassel too. Let the backups play the rest of the year, so we can see what we have. Then, we need to dump Cassel. Next, draft Geno and try to find a backup to beat out Brady or Stanzi. Death to the suckiest.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-05-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 8980601)
I haven't seen him play enough. My fav is still Tyler Wilson.....for the time being.

:bravo:

Dave Lane 10-05-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 8980102)
IMO, he's better than Griffin at the same stage. He's a better pure quarterback. He's got a quicker release, bigger frame, goes through his progressions better, has better pocket awareness, etc. His fundamentals are better.

He's a very good athlete that is superb in the pocket. He's got an uncanny feel for the game.

I like him as much as Luck and there are some things I like better. He seems to have a killer instinct. As far as what I've seen, his potential is right there on that same level.

Put me on ignore, you've lost your mind.