ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Sofa King 05-18-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8624313)
Playing a wizard. Two friends arebarbarians,figure it would be easy? All they do is die. I like the wizard, just kite shit. Play it like a frost mage from wow. Only died once, got knocked back into a crowd of zombies and there were four of the women that vomit them up that I could not get to.

I agree on drops, I don't get shit for my class. Almostall the gear is bows xbows and quivers.

Sounds like they don't know wtf they are doing. Barbs should be almost impossible to kill. Have them stack some vit, as well as life steal and + life after each hit gear. Then ww through the group... Profit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8624346)
Anybody playing as a Demon Hunter?? Normally my first character is a Barb.....but I'm thinking about switching it up this time.

My buddy is playing a demon hunter. So far he is unimpressive. Doesn't seem to do much. Might be better with elite gear but as of now he's pretty meh.

If i were you and you wanted a solo char, I'd try the monk. Looks like it could be fun. Wizard is me and I'm kicking ass. Barb is a beast. With Doctor seems to be underpowered but very original looking.

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 10:43 AM

playing Demon hunter and i can clear a room full in a few seconds ... love him.

you have to switch up your skills once you get to the 2nd act etc though because you need more dps.

exploding bola FTW
chakram is surprisingly effective ONCE you get the dual option

trap'em
slow'em
group'em
blow'em up

:thumb:

drunkie 05-18-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Anybody playing as a Demon Hunter?? Normally my first character is a Barb.....but I'm thinking about switching it up this time.

i am playing a demon hunter. great fun class to play. they do a massive amount of damage i am doing around 4800 damage with 19000 life right. level your black smithing an it can make you some nice hand cross bows as you level

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8624392)
Sounds like they don't know wtf they are doing. Barbs should be almost impossible to kill. Have them stack some vit, as well as life steal and + life after each hit gear. Then ww through the group... Profit.

My buddy is playing a demon hunter. So far he is unimpressive. Doesn't seem to do much. Might be better with elite gear but as of now he's pretty meh.

If i were you and you wanted a solo char, I'd try the monk. Looks like it could be fun. Wizard is me and I'm kicking ass. Barb is a beast. With Doctor seems to be underpowered but very original looking.

oh man ... bring that shit over here.

i'll show you how Demon Hunter rocks :D

QuikSsurfer 05-18-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Yup. Loving it.

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8624413)
i am playing a demon hunter. great fun class to play. they do a massive amount of damage i am doing around 4800 damage with 19000 life right. level your black smithing an it can make you some nice hand cross bows as you level

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8624419)
Yup. Loving it.

wonder what 3 demon hunters going rapid fire all at the same time looks like?

LMAO

Sofa King 05-18-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8624421)
wonder what 3 demon hunters going rapid fire all at the same time looks like?

LMAO

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_LZB-RtyL9...+gay+to+me.jpg

Imon Yourside 05-18-2012 01:51 PM

Lvl 27 Wizard and lvl 26 Barb Love both but the Wizard is a glass cannon and must have help at this point whereas the Barb can tank stuff 5 or so lvls above his.

Valiant 05-18-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8624392)

Oh I agree, I have not started one, but don't warriors have a taunt button also?

Valiant 05-18-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8624841)
Lvl 27 Wizard and lvl 26 Barb Love both but the Wizard is a glass cannon and must have help at this point whereas the Barb can tank stuff 5 or so lvls above his.

My wiz goes up against higher lvl mobs fine. The key is to always have enough man to freeze. Just kite them, when facing bosses and minions, kill all the minons first.only time I get hit is from lag.

Still in act1, so it could change.

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8624856)
My wiz goes up against higher lvl mobs fine. The key is to always have enough man to freeze. Just kite them, when facing bosses and minions, kill all the minons first.only time I get hit is from lag.

Still in act1, so it could change.

act II is way harder imo

Especially until you have time to adjust to the different mob fighting styles. Much faster and blitz type attacks ... also stuff jumping out of holes and spawn types.

Sofa King 05-18-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8624841)

What skills are you using?

I absolutely walked through everything when i was at that level.

Imon Yourside 05-18-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8624872)
What skills are you using?

I absolutely walked through everything when i was at that level.

Electrocute, Ray of frost, frost nova, hydra, energy armor

Sofa King 05-18-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8624911)
Electrocute, Ray of frost, frost nova, hydra, energy armor

Well there's your problem...

Disintegrate with convergence instead of the 1 target ray of frost, frost nova is fine but i never get close enough to use it so i pop a slow time with time warp and kite, hydra with arcane hydra is good, i use familiar with sparkflint( you'll get this at 30), and magic weapon.

With magic weapon, familiar, and time warp you get a shitton more damage. Added with Disintegrate which blasts through multiple enemies you can't go wrong. And hydra does some decent damage too.

Shogun 05-18-2012 06:02 PM

yeah the guys who are dying all the time on their barbs are doing it wrong. I didnt even get flustered solo doing the butcher. I just kept healing.

jd1020 05-18-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8624413)
level your black smithing an it can make you some nice hand cross bows as you level

Leveling black smithing is probably the biggest waste of a gold sink any one could have thought up. For the price of leveling it 1 level you can go to the AH and buy a weapon that far exceeds anything you would craft in 20 attempts.

The drop rate on items is a complete joke, though. Soloing a DH and I've hit a complete wall in NM. Just clearing elites is a 4 death adventure because I'm stuck with shit from 10 levels ago. Just waiting on a couple of auctions now so I can continue. A couple friends are grouped together and told me about some guys who are half way through Inferno right now and they just found their 1st legendary period... thats reeruned.

Valiant 05-18-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8625313)
Leveling black smithing is probably the biggest waste of a gold sink any one could have thought up. For the price of leveling it 1 level you can go to the AH and buy a weapon that far exceeds anything you would craft in 20 attempts.

The drop rate on items is a complete joke, though. Soloing a DH and I've hit a complete wall in NM. Just clearing elites is a 4 death adventure because I'm stuck with shit from 10 levels ago. Just waiting on a couple of auctions now so I can continue. A couple friends are grouped together and told me about some guys who are half way through Inferno right now and they just found their 1st legendary period... thats reeruned.

What color is legendary? I have gotten 6 yellows and I lvl 15. I don't know they did not keep the standard colors.

jd1020 05-18-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8625374)
What color is legendary? I have gotten 6 yellows and I lvl 15. I don't know they did not keep the standard colors.

For the most part its the same as past Diablo's.

Blue is magic
Yellow is rare
Green is set
Orange is legendary

All the same except in the past it was Gold for uniques.

I believe they purposefully made drops so rare to get people to have to use the AH.

Mr Luzcious 05-18-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8624221)
witch doctors are severely underpowered in this game. From what I've seen, the barb is a ****ing beast, and the Wizard is a mega dps machine with great crowd control..

The monk is a good group character to have, and the demon hunter GETS ALL THE ****ING BEST DROPS.

My demon hunter is finding all witch doctor loot.

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8625313)
Leveling black smithing is probably the biggest waste of a gold sink any one could have thought up.

i beginning to think so

I've sunk sooooooo much money into it ... it's endless

Frazod 05-18-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8625625)
i beginning to think so

I've sunk sooooooo much money into it ... it's endless

Agreed. Training the ****er is an insatiable money pit, but it seems like every cool item he can make for me is three levels beyond where I'm at, and by the time I get there I've already found something better for free.

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8625642)
Agreed. Training the ****er is an insatiable money pit, but it seems like every cool item he can make for me is three levels beyond where I'm at, and by the time I get there I've already found something better for free.

more or less

sometimes you can find specific bonuses you want from him though

:shrug:

I seriously doubt they will let us blacksmith legendary type items either

Frazod 05-18-2012 08:40 PM

Well, I've got him up to master level now, so what the hell - I'm committed. Might pass on this one next time around.

Frazod 05-18-2012 08:45 PM

The good part is I'm making levels at a pretty solid pace now. I basically sell any loot worth more than 100 and scrap anything less than that. I've got a pretty good stockpile of raw materials now.

Starting to find lots of gems and socketed items, but the gems are just the shitty chipped ones at this point, so I'm not really bothering with it.

Just got booted for some reason, so I'm taking a breather. Only died once today. My character is like Arnie from Commando. :D

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8625654)
Well, I've got him up to master level now, so what the hell - I'm committed. Might pass on this one next time around.

Next time?

He is leveled up for all your characters. Your characters share everything ... money/stash and blacksmith level ups. I assume they also share gem trainer, but i haven't checked that yet.

so at least we have that

hell maybe we can level him alway the way up to legendary and then start selling that stuff on AH. :D

Frazod 05-18-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8625667)
Next time?

He is leveled up for all your characters. Your characters share everything ... money/stash and blacksmith level ups. I assume they also share gem trainer, but i haven't checked that yet.

so at least we have that

hell maybe we can level him alway the way up to legendary and then start selling that stuff on AH. :D

Really? That's cool.

Well, back to work, then. :D

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8625661)
The good part is I'm making levels at a pretty solid pace now. I basically sell any loot worth more than 100 and scrap anything less than that. I've got a pretty good stockpile of raw materials now.

Starting to find lots of gems and socketed items, but the gems are just the shitty chipped ones at this point, so I'm not really bothering with it.

Just got booted for some reason, so I'm taking a breather. Only died once today. My character is like Arnie from Commando. :D

My eyes started to feel like they were bleeding, so i took a break myself.

:p

Shogun 05-18-2012 09:22 PM

i suck shit at selling rares on the AH

any tips?

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8625737)

any tips?

I don't know ... haven't purchased/sold anything yet, but ...

I assume you should go find similar items on the AH and see what they are selling for, then go a few gold cheaper. :shrug:

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 09:44 PM

well it's officially Diablo now

just made my first "Mule"

ROFL

Shogun 05-18-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8625768)
well it's officially Diablo now

just made my first "Mule"

ROFL

AW YHEAHHHHHHHHHHH i used to have a shitload of those on d2. dat bank space

Mr. Laz 05-18-2012 10:10 PM

WTF ... jumpy frogmen licking me to death FTL!!

:eek:

ewww

jd1020 05-18-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

any tips?

Dont sell trash and sell it for a reasonable price?

I completely ignore most of the auctions because people are asking 50k for some level 20 crap.

Frazod 05-18-2012 11:55 PM

Holy crap, Belial is beating me like a red-headed stepchild.

Ugh. I think I've had enough for one night. Need to approach this fresh tomorrow.

Valiant 05-19-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

any tips?

Sell cheap?? I give kudos to the guy that sold stuff for 10k.. Most things I sell are for under a 1000 right now.. That is almost a 10x increase in value from merchant..

I bought 3 yellow pieces of gear for my wizard for a total of 2500.. There is just soooo much shit.. I just click the buyout tab for the gear I am looking at in level range and then go to the cheapest section and find stuff that people want to get rid of quickly..

I do not have the patience to sell stuff at a lot of money.. Sell it cheaper then everyone else that way I can keep my 10 items full..

Eventually everyone will have a shit ton of money so prices will sky rocket..

BryanBusby 05-19-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

any tips?

My thumb of rule is unless the item has a really eye popping stat and/or doesn't sell to the vendor for a price equivalent to the base AH sell start value (200 gold), than I just vendor it. Don't bother breaking shit down for crafting mats early on, shit's cheap as **** on the AH.

If it looks worth selling, I start it off at the vendor amount and set a not reeruned buyout price.

Since I've started to follow these rules, I move shit with little issues. :)

drunkie 05-19-2012 05:06 AM

the black smith is not a money pit. you will be sitting on tons of gold just as you farm the books to level it. gold is not something you really should be worried about. plus alot of the stuff your buying from the ah was made by someone's black smithing

Imon Yourside 05-19-2012 06:11 AM

Izual likes to kill me...A LOT! I was doing fairly well until i met his reeruned ass. Any suggestions on Barb Tactics? I figured finding a 4 player game was probably top priority.

jd1020 05-19-2012 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8626045)
plus alot of the stuff your buying from the ah was made by someone's black smithing

Wrong.

Just look at D3's forums. Flooded with topics about how useless the crafting system is. But if you want to level it and pretend its going to pay off then I wont stop you.

KcMizzou 05-19-2012 06:21 AM

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reason...ing-future_p2/

Imon Yourside 05-19-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8626056)

There are quite a few nuggets in there such as "I really Miss Diablo 2's lobby system" Lolz

I also totally agree the online to play SP is absolute Bullshit but his rant won't change anything. Activision makes a ton of money and really doesn't care what their customers think see call of doody.

jd1020 05-19-2012 06:35 AM

I dont see many companies adopting the internet requirement for everything.

I found myself saying the same shit on launch when it came to my game running fine but servers shutting down the entire game for 8 hours because "some people were experiencing issues logging in."

Bump 05-19-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8625949)

Ugh. I think I've had enough for one night. Need to approach this fresh tomorrow.

its super easy, just run around and avoid that green shit when he puts his hands down or you will die. I beat him solo on nightmare.

Bump 05-19-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8625971)
Sell cheap?? I give kudos to the guy that sold stuff for 10k.. Most things I sell are for under a 1000 right now.. That is almost a 10x increase in value from merchant..

I bought 3 yellow pieces of gear for my wizard for a total of 2500.. There is just soooo much shit.. I just click the buyout tab for the gear I am looking at in level range and then go to the cheapest section and find stuff that people want to get rid of quickly..

I do not have the patience to sell stuff at a lot of money.. Sell it cheaper then everyone else that way I can keep my 10 items full..

Eventually everyone will have a shit ton of money so prices will sky rocket..

the crappy rares won't sell, people want the ones with 2 or 3 attributes at least. I sell a ton of stuff for a good amount of gold. I doubt people would pay real money for that stuff though, maybe they would, but I don't know.

Imon Yourside 05-19-2012 07:51 AM

Auction house is great, i've rounded out my character very well through it. Do the gold drops become much larger in Nm, Hell, etc?

Mr. Laz 05-19-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8625949)

yea, took me 2/3 times

my hints

Spoiler!

Frazod 05-19-2012 10:52 AM

I got through it. Switched up the fire options and avoided the green shit. Well into Act III now.

Shogun 05-19-2012 11:05 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I43GUnZN_s4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

patteeu 05-19-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8626246)

ROFL

Hilarious LMAO

Shogun 05-19-2012 03:55 PM

post your characters

http://i.imgur.com/Xr8kF.jpg

Kidd Lex 05-19-2012 04:44 PM

Read the thread & picked up the game. Starting a go now as a Wizard. See you all in hell.

drunkie 05-19-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8626053)
Wrong.

Just look at D3's forums. Flooded with topics about how useless the crafting system is. But if you want to level it and pretend its going to pay off then I wont stop you.

it already has paid off. maybe when you get a lil farther into the game you will see. i just sold 2 bows today for 200k each. look at the level of most of the people on the d3 forums that are doing the crying. i have more then made back all gold i spent level it. gold is not a issue you should be worried about. when you farm hell you will be finding gold like crazy.

TrickyNicky 05-19-2012 05:29 PM

TrickyNicky#1437 - Lvl 13 Demon Hunter

Need more dudez for lewting.

jd1020 05-19-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8626698)
it already has paid off. maybe when you get a lil farther into the game you will see. i just sold 2 bows today for 200k each. look at the level of most of the people on the d3 forums that are doing the crying. i have more then made back all gold i spent level it. gold is not a issue you should be worried about. when you farm hell you will be finding gold like crazy.

Doesnt make it any less of a waste. Blizzard has said that the best of the best gear comes from drops in inferno. And the best of the crafting items require mats that are salvaged from the best of the best gear and you have to find the plans first.

drunkie 05-19-2012 05:41 PM

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/p...unk/diablo.png

drunkie 05-19-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8626769)
Doesnt make it any more of a waste. Blizzard has said that the best of the best gear comes from drops in inferno. And the best of the crafting items require mats that are salvaged from the best of the best gear and you have to find the plans first.

you just showed why it is worth having. because you will need it when you find the plans. your saying it is a money pit . it proves it isn't ,as it makes more money then it costs to level it. you really seem to have no idea about how much gold you get when your bigger. you also don't seem to understand how many bad drops you get that you de to have the parts to make the gear.

also to make it to my lil pony land you need to use the black smith plans sold in nm.

jd1020 05-19-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8626805)
you just showed why it is worth having. because you will need it when you find the plans. your saying it is a money pit . it proves it isn't ,as it makes more money then it costs to level it. you really seem to have no idea about how much gold you get when your bigger. you also don't seem to understand how many bad drops you get that you de to have the parts to make the gear.

also to make it to my lil pony land you need to use the black smith plans sold in nm.

WTF good is the plan when you have to salvage something better to get the mats?

I can't believe you are sitting here defending the crafting in D3. It's terribly useless.

You sit here and talk about how useless gold is and then turn around and praise BS for how much gold you are gonna make. 2 thumbs up to you, sir.

BryanBusby 05-19-2012 06:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xPGWl.jpg

Nightfyre 05-19-2012 06:55 PM

So, fast forwarding to page 68 without watching the first 67 pages... recommended class? I am saddened by the lack of paladin. I just purchased and currently am downloading the game.

Frazod 05-19-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8626789)

Holy **** :wayne:

QuikSsurfer 05-19-2012 08:16 PM

Fuuuu I need some help. Anyone wanna help me with Act III "Heart of Sin"? I'm level 28 demon hunter playing on normal. Shit is too hard by my lonesome.

Add me -- i'm on

Frazod 05-19-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8627144)
Fuuuu I need some help. Anyone wanna help me with Act III "Heart of Sin"? I'm level 28 demon hunter playing on normal. Shit is too hard by my lonesome.

Add me -- i'm on

Really? Just finished Act III. I died a couple of times when I got careless, but I really didn't have any issues. Just use the Templar as a human shield and shoot the **** out of everything. What are you hung up on?

QuikSsurfer 05-19-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8627188)
Really? Just finished Act III. I died a couple of times when I got careless, but I really didn't have any issues. Just use the Templar as a human shield and shoot the **** out of everything. What are you hung up on?

Heh, well i took that route initially. Demons just start spawning like crazy when i'm on the second level of the tower -- i've died 6 times now in this area. This is the first time I've had trouble in this game. I recently opened my game to public and a shitty wizard came in and assisted in my death multiple times -- that was some of my issues there. I'll give it another go with the Templar and if that fails, i'll just wait til some of my buddies get on. I really need a Barb in this area.

Frazod 05-19-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8627196)
Heh, well i took that route initially. Demons just start spawning like crazy when i'm on the second level of the tower -- i've died 6 times now in this area. This is the first time I've had trouble in this game. I recently opened my game to public and a shitty wizard came in and assisted in my death multiple times -- that was some of my issues there. I'll give it another go with the Templar and if that fails, i'll just wait til some of my buddies get on. I really need a Barb in this area.

Try to configure your stuff so that you get life back from every hit, then use the multi-arrow attacks as often as you can.

QuikSsurfer 05-19-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8627203)
Try to configure your stuff so that you get life back from every hit, then use the multi-arrow attacks as often as you can.

Right. From all my equip totaled - i'm getting +32 life from every hit and +7 life regen.

Mr. Laz 05-19-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8627220)
Right. From all my equip totaled - i'm getting +32 life from every hit and +7 life regen.

hit and regen is not nearly as effective as damage life leech imo

drunkie 05-19-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8626809)
WTF good is the plan when you have to salvage something better to get the mats?

I can't believe you are sitting here defending the crafting in D3. It's terribly useless.

You sit here and talk about how useless gold is and then turn around and praise BS for how much gold you are gonna make. 2 thumbs up to you, sir.

you don't have to salvage something better. you salvage something useless to you. i have not praise anything. i pointed out that the comments about it being a money pit are not true, as it makes more money then it cost that means it is not a money pit.

593,000 is the total cost to max the black smith. this is not much money at all.it is well worth it. it is just ignorant to not have it. it is the cheapest means to get gear or income for people that need it. a good item in the ah will end up costing you more then the 600k it took to level the black smith.

QuikSsurfer 05-19-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8627225)
hit and regen is not nearly as effective as damage life leech imo

Had to turn away from LL for now -- it wasn't doing shit for me and then I found this - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149536780
appears to be a bug.

Frazod 05-19-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8627244)
you don't have to salvage something better. you salvage something useless to you. i have not praise anything. i pointed out that the comments about it being a money pit are not true, as it makes more money then it cost that means it is not a money pit.

593,000 is the total cost to max the black smith. this is not much money at all.it is well worth it. it is just ignorant to not have it. it is the cheapest means to get gear or income for people that need it. a good item in the ah will end up costing you more then the 600k it took to level the black smith.

How the **** did you get to level 55 already?

jd1020 05-19-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8627244)
you don't have to salvage something better.

I suggest a visit to the Diablo 3 website and checking out this item called Fiery Brimstone. Its required for the best items BS has to offer. Now... compare the items that need a Fiery Brimstone to the drops that salvage into a Fiery Brimstone.

Shogun 05-19-2012 09:21 PM

add me quik, im a barb, i destroyed act 3

Mr. Laz 05-19-2012 09:28 PM

i keep getting dropped now

Frazod 05-20-2012 12:07 AM

Done. I don't recall getting through the first two so.... quickly. But it was good. I guess I'll restart on nightmare. Must have cooler shit. :rockon:

BryanBusby 05-20-2012 12:09 AM

What level were you all once you reached Nightmare? I'm about level 30 and I haven't even made it out of act 3 yet lol

Frazod 05-20-2012 12:19 AM

33. Tried to take a screen shot, but it didn't work. Oh well.

I'm kind of Diablod out at the moment. I think I'll go to bed.

Shogun 05-20-2012 12:25 AM

I know that feel....

also screenshots

Print screen > documents > Diablo III > Screenshots

drunkie 05-20-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8627283)
I suggest a visit to the Diablo 3 website and checking out this item called Fiery Brimstone. Its required for the best items BS has to offer. Now... compare the items that need a Fiery Brimstone to the drops that salvage into a Fiery Brimstone.

you clearly have a total lack of understanding of this game.it takes a de of a brown. but most of the brown will be crap for you of no use. also brimstone can be gotten from yellow an blue items also just a far lesser chance. just like the matts they claim only fall from yellows can be gotten from blues at times. so as i said you don't have to salvage something better.

you seem to assume because it is brown that makes it better an that is just wrong. say your a mage an you get dh browns. they are not better are they. you can de. there also tons that just are not better. i suggest you look them up. so you can stop wasting my time having to teach you the game

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271598076
Bashiok
Community Manager
Edited by Bashiok on 5/19/12 2:45 PM (PDT)
Intended design is for an end-game characters to have a mixture of set/legendary, rare, and crafted items.

Legendary items are commonly not going to be the best items. It's a title that denotes a named item, with set stats, and a unique model. It does not mean they're the best items.

Completely random rares will be the best items in the game if they roll up the right stats.

drunkie 05-20-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8627249)
How the **** did you get to level 55 already?

it was easy on a dh. i was able to make myself weapons from my black smithing that really made things easy. i would of been 60 days ago but i been helping a friend level the last 3 days an get like no exp.i need him leveled so we can farm inferno together. what class are you? some classes seem to level easier then others.

jd1020 05-20-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8627571)
you clearly have a total lack of understanding of this game.it takes a de of a brown. but most of the brown will be crap for you of no use. also brimstone can be gotten from yellow an blue items also just a far lesser chance. just like the matts they claim only fall from yellows can be gotten from blues at times. so as i said you don't have to salvage something better.

you seem to assume because it is brown that makes it better an that is just wrong. say your a mage an you get dh browns. they are not better are they. you can de. there also tons that just are not better. i suggest you look them up. so you can stop wasting my time having to teach you the game

Maybe you could teach me what a brown is while trying to teach me how not worthless BS is when everything is inferior to drops?

jd1020 05-20-2012 02:39 AM

Post by a Blizzard rep on the forums...

"Completely random rares will be the best items in the game if they roll up the right stats"

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271598076

Just another reason not to give a shit about BS.