ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink -- We're way overdue to discuss Steak and Shake in depth. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310075)

Simply Red 10-30-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13180736)
Chili 3-way with no sauce, steak burger with cheese and a shake.

Ohh!

cooper barrett 11-01-2017 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13183507)
A 5-6 oz. burger doesn't need any more than 5 minutes. All you're doing is letting that burger get cold. :shake:

It's still warm, they aren't laying on the counter I have covered aluminum catering containers that work great for this. Hey, maybe I like my burgers like I like my pizza. :D:D:D:D:D

OK, I hear you but I serve them to friend and believe me they are not shy on voicing their opinions and I always get high marks. Maybe its my top shelf "Low Carb" margaritas served just before the food?

Oh shit they are cold too...

Fire Me Boy! 11-01-2017 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13190660)
It's still warm, they aren't laying on the counter I have covered aluminum catering containers that work great for this. Hey, maybe I like my burgers like I like my pizza. :D:D:D:D:D

OK, I hear you but I serve them to friend and believe me they are not shy on voicing their opinions and I always get high marks. Maybe its my top shelf "Low Carb" margaritas served just before the food?

Oh shit they are cold too...

Not judging the burger, I don't know your method. Is it pure beef, or do you like a meatball/meatloaf burger? :Poke:

Just saying after 5 minutes, all you're doing to a burger is letting it get colder. Bun that bad boy up and eat!

cooper barrett 11-01-2017 07:04 AM

If I am eating a burger out. it's most likely a tofu avocado burger with sprouts and tomato.

I am not a great fan of burgers out. I have been to a place on 39th and Gennesie? called KC smoke burger? and being a hot head I will eat their "danger" pepper burgers. No, I have not tried the challenge burgers.
They also have a lamb burger THHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's really good.

http://image2.dishtip.com/thumbs/gen...c6322b2_xl.jpg

I pulled what maybe the last of my heirloom tomatoes tonight. I may have to make a trip to the butcher and make me a fried green tomato burger, better yet, skip the butcher tofu it is!

cooper barrett 11-01-2017 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13190664)
Not judging the burger, I don't know your method. Is it pure beef, or do you like a meatball/meatloaf burger? :poke:

Just saying after 5 minutes, all you're doing to a burger is letting it get colder. Bun that bad boy up and eat!

I'll send you some Ghost pepper olive oil mayo, It'll warm that burger right up. I re-potted the pepper plants tonight so they are good to go for the winter, still have 30 peppers on the bush and and tons of flowers....

Fire Me Boy! 11-01-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13190671)
If I am eating a burger out. it's most likely a tofu avocado burger with sprouts and tomato.

I am not a great fan of burgers out. I have been to a place on 39th and Gennesie? called KC smoke burger? and being a hot head I will eat their "danger" pepper burgers. No, I have not tried the challenge burgers.
They also have a lamb burger THHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's really good.

I pulled what maybe the last of my heirloom tomatoes tonight. I may have to make a trip to the butcher and make me a fried green tomato burger, better yet, skip the butcher tofu it is!

Dude, a fried green tomato on top of a burger sounds awesome. With some bacon. Like a BLT with FGT.

I like heat, but just enough to make me sweat. I went through a hot head phase, but just realized eventually nothing tasted of anything but "hot," and that's no bueno for me.

cooper barrett 11-01-2017 07:44 AM

Become a Methodist ... Do whatever you want just do it in moderation.

Simply Red 11-14-2017 08:10 PM

Let's get this back in the headlines - can't have the other two going w/o this one up there. Thank you.

Simply Red 12-09-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13080019)
Get the double. I love thin burgers, more crust from the flat-top.

I agree bud, that sear is important.

cooper barrett 12-10-2017 02:17 AM

Don't eat there live longer