ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs BUT they said Alex Smith can't make reads!?? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307779)

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-17-2017 09:04 PM

They're committed to him this season for multiple reasons, there is no indication he has 'given up' nor has management said the same. He's setting expectations accordingly. Any intelligent person in this situation would have done the same. This isn't latrell spreewell we are talking here. :facepalm:

Hammock Parties 05-17-2017 09:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/vVKTnGZ.jpg

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-17-2017 09:19 PM

Clay remember when you said we were a 7 win team, that tyreek wasnt even worth being on practice squad and then you got yourself banned and showed your true colors cheering for the broncos over at the mane saying they were the better team?

And then there's Geno...

Sure you want to be making predictions?

SAUTO 05-17-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12878598)
Youre missing the point. Alex is saying/ doing everything that needs to be done to be a starting QB next season. If he had said the arrogant thing, you all would be criticizing him too. It's a political move by him and his agent, don't think too much of it or you may be seriously disappointed.

If they told him they're moving on they essentially forfeit the season as he would then have zero ****s and would cash in his checks and just sit back. Common sense.

wait wait wait wait WUT? This great man, team player, God's gift to you, would take a check and not give his all?

What does him and his agent gain by saying this?

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-17-2017 09:23 PM

Never pegged you for being bright, Sauto.

So there's that...

SAUTO 05-17-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12878608)
They're committed to him this season for multiple reasons, there is no indication he has 'given up' nor has management said the same. He's setting expectations accordingly. Any intelligent person in this situation would have done the same. This isn't latrell spreewell we are talking here. :facepalm:

His expectations should be to play out his contract, that's common sense, UNLESS the team has already indicated he probably wouldn't.

SAUTO 05-17-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12878647)
Never pegged you for being bright, Sauto.

So there's that...

Then explain it.

And I've rammed holes in all your theories tonight.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-17-2017 09:32 PM

I provide the common sense. People here for years have tried to sway me towards their stupidity yet time after time guess who comes out right the vast majority of the time.

Hint: it's not Clay or you =)

pugsnotdrugs19 05-17-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12878656)
I provide the common sense. People here for years have tried to sway me towards their stupidity yet time after time guess who comes out right the vast majority of the time.

What are you even talking about you ignorant bastard? You spout off about how you are always right, and then people dig up old posts proving you to be a liar.

You gave up on the 2015 Chiefs, which was proven, and most recently, you were wrong about Dorsey being 'too smart' to trade up and draft a QB this year.

SAUTO 05-17-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12878656)

Once again, what does he or his agent gain by saying this? Or are you just trolling? If you can't explain I'm going to assume so.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-17-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12878661)
What are you even talking about you ignorant bastard? You spout off about how you are always right, and then people dig up old posts proving you to be a liar.

You gave up on the 2015 Chiefs, which was proven, and most recently, you were wrong about Dorsey being 'too smart' to trade up and draft a QB this year.

Hey cupcake, remember you rode on my coattails in 2015 when I led the charge against Clay and his band of idiots that we would be playoff bound. Same goes for 2016 when most of this place jumped ship at 2-2.

One irrelevant emotional post on the day of Charles' acl tear doesn't mean anything. Don't believe me? Go read my posts from October to January of that season.

So there's that. :)

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-17-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12878674)
Once again, what does he or his agent gain by saying this? Or are you just trolling? If you can't explain I'm going to assume so.

This is a Smith thread. If you want to censor people who provide common sense, by all means flex away pal. I singlehandedly drove up traffic on this site today providing factual evidence.

SAUTO 05-17-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12878682)
This is a Smith thread. If you want to censor people who provide common sense, by all means flex away pal. I singlehandedly drove up traffic on this site today providing factual evidence.

So you're trolling?

SAUTO 05-17-2017 09:49 PM

And you making things up doesn't make them "facts"

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-17-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12878685)
So you're trolling?

No YOU and the anti smithers are trolling, denying the fact that Smith has turned this franchise around. So admit it, it drives you nuts you can't sway my opinion.

Censorship is on its way, I feel it.