ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Slimmed-down Chiefs safety Eric Berry starred in 2015, setting up next payday Read m (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298515)

Marcellus 03-01-2016 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12106544)
He's a ****ing reeruned dipshit with no original thought of his own, which is why is piggyback's on other members posts to "prove a point".

The only "point" he's ever proved is that he's an epic dipshit.

**** you, "Marcellus".

Your name is probably Joe or something equally average.

What opinion of others am I piggybacking or copying? You are so full of shit its amazing.

You are really the only moronic poster here I don't get along with. Word of advise, back off. I have never fallen for you bullying bullshit and it wont start now. Quit following me around, the obsession is cute but you are exhibiting mentally unstable behavior again.

Get help Dane.

BossChief 03-01-2016 10:23 AM

Soooooooo

Bout this Eric Berry character....

You guys think they get a LTD done today before the 4pm deadline to tag players comes up?

Urc Burry 03-01-2016 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12106972)
Soooooooo

You guys think they get a LTD done today before the 4pm deadline to tag players comes up?

I'm hoping it's like the Bowe, Albert, and Colquitt year where we see a flurry of them today

The Franchise 03-01-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Soooooooo

Nope. I think he'll get tagged.

DaneMcCloud 03-01-2016 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12106757)
What opinion of others am I piggybacking or copying? You are so full of shit its amazing.

You are really the only moronic poster here I don't get along with. Word of advise, back off. I have never fallen for you bullying bullshit and it wont start now. Quit following me around, the obsession is cute but you are exhibiting mentally unstable behavior again.

Get help Dane.

LMAO

**** off, Cockbag

TigeRRUppeRRcut 03-01-2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Soooooooo

Hoping for the non exclusive tag

BossChief 03-01-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12107044)
Hoping for the non exclusive tag

Of course it will be.

I'd be shocked if they went the exclusive routes after giving Houston the non exclusive one last year.

RunKC 05-16-2016 07:37 AM

This could push Berry's price tag up.

Ian Rapaport@RapSheet-An ACL hasn't changed the plans: #AZCardinals are deep in negotiations for an extension for Tyrann Mathieu, soon to be highest paid safety

O.city 05-16-2016 08:13 AM

Wow.

I think Mathieu is a good player, but highest paid safety? Man, times are good in the league.

ThaVirus 05-16-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12232837)
Wow.

I think Mathieu is a good player, but highest paid safety? Man, times are good in the league.

Fresh off an ACL tear too. He probably won't even start week 1.

Mother****erJones 05-16-2016 09:00 AM

Berrys will get done by the deadline just like Houston. If Dorsey wants them to be a Chief long term they will be.