ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Baltimore Ravens File Molestation Charges Against Richard Pryor. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288503)

cosmo20002 11-18-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11124764)
We try to never delete a thread that's over about 50 posts, yes. I try to protect post counts as much as I can because it's actually something that people care about.

We did a server migration a while back and some peoples count got all screwy. I fixed as many of them as I could. Why you ask grasshopper?

What? For real? Is there a prize or something that I'm not aware of?

At most, it would be a handful of posts for not that many people. People will be upset over 5 posts?

Geez, I lost a jillion posts when all of those Chris616 threads were deleted. It didn't occur to me to be upset about my post count. If anything, people should be embarrassed about high post counts, not proud.

srvy 11-18-2014 08:48 PM

Drudge had this on there site for about 5 minutes then removed. Thinking its BS.

Skyy God 11-18-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11124810)
at least change the title to 'Laz is a dumb ass' or something

google shows CP in searches too much to live with that title, it's embarrassing

Change it to the new allegation

beach tribe 11-19-2014 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11124003)
This is what Haim/Feldman claimed happened to them...

From what what I've read, child molesting bundle of stickss run a lot of hollywood.

WhiteWhale 11-19-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11124228)
This allegation/rumor about Cosby recycles every now and then. It started in the comedy circuit and the media blew it out of proportion.They love to take down a family values kinda guy in a "Gotcha!" moment. Just know that of younger comedians don't like Cosby because Cosby criticized them for using foul language in their routines.

If Cosby was looking for action, it would not be difficult for him to get in Hollywood where attractive young women throw themselves at male celebrities—even lesser ones.

"I like him, and that makes him innocent of everything. I'll also make blind assertions that it was created on the comedy circuit by angry comedians to discredit and ruin him."

You just make shit up. All the time.

LoneWolf 11-19-2014 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 11125787)
"I like him, and that makes him innocent of everything. I'll also make blind assertions that it was created on the comedy circuit by angry comedians to discredit and ruin him."

You just make shit up. All the time.

http://riversideparknyc.org/wp-conte...4/09/Bingo.jpg

jAZ 11-19-2014 08:16 AM

Delete this thread. Or lock it. and change the subject. How hard is that?

Gonzo 11-19-2014 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 11124859)
What? For real? Is there a prize or something that I'm not aware of?

At most, it would be a handful of posts for not that many people. People will be upset over 5 posts?

Geez, I lost a jillion posts when all of those Chris616 threads were deleted. It didn't occur to me to be upset about my post count. If anything, people should be embarrassed about high post counts, not proud.

Oh trust me man, some people get a bit sensitive about it.

Anywho... Laz, I fixed your thread brother. That better?

Gonzo 11-19-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 11125804)
Delete this thread. Or lock it. and change the subject. How hard is that?

Done

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-19-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11125810)
Done

:LOL:

Rain Man 11-19-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 11124872)
Change it to the new allegation

I think what he said is the new allegation.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-19-2014 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11124753)
Because Lew Rockwell didn't say it. You should check your own facts like who wrote what yourself. People contribute to that site or they post stuff with permission from other sites. Someone claiming to be a Hollywood Producer wrote a long article about it. I tried to track down his real name, because he doesn't use his real name online—anywhere. I didn't rely on author's whole article, but two points which I checked further and added some of my own opinion about the media. It did originate in the comedy circuit. And some comedians do not like Cosby.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/billcosby.asp

Never said Cosby was innocent either but it's pretty well known women throw themselves at such men. And the left media does love Gotcha moments on public figures who stand for family values.

he didn't say he did....

I think his point was several of your sentences were either verbatim or lightly modified from the post on the site.

threebag 11-19-2014 08:52 AM

**** I like Richard Pryor. Maybe this is the reason he didn't go by "Dick Pryor"

Rain Man 11-19-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 11125854)
**** I like Richard Pryor.

This is just retaliation by other comedians because he criticized their coarse language.