ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Seahawks and the fall back to earth... But they still beat Denver. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288482)

Lzen 11-18-2014 06:55 PM

Love the thread title change. Nice job, Gonzo.

Simplicity 11-18-2014 06:58 PM

Somewhere, Denver is losing to Seattle.

Baby Lee 11-18-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 11124629)

It don't matter, I'll be all around in the shadows. I'll be everywhere in the dark, . . . Wherever there's a Seahawk beatin' up a Donkey, . . . I'll be there too.

rico 11-18-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 11124629)

There's no doubt about it. That's just what Seattle does...all the time. Seattle beats Denver.

lewdog 11-18-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11124595)
This is a weird thing with this board. Cut throat, but accepting of bronco fans.

There is no way in hell that any steeler fan would ever be welcome on a browns board.

It really is unique.

The few Donkey fans here are pretty respectful and know their football. Unlike the R8er fans who create threads claiming their team shouldn't be ranked last in preseason. LMAO

Lzen 11-18-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 11124672)
The few Donkey fans here are pretty respectful and know their football. Unlike the R8er fans who create threads claiming their team shouldn't be ranked last in preseason. LMAO

lewdog, tells us how you became a Michigan State fan and a Chiefs fan. Just curious.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-18-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11124595)
This is a weird thing with this board. Cut throat, but accepting of bronco fans.

There is no way in hell that any steeler fan would ever be welcome on a browns board.

It really is unique.

I have no problem with Bronco fans, per se. They're generally good posters here and I even consider VailPass a friend. My problem lies with those who call themselves Chiefs fans and still want to suck the dick of anyone associated with the Broncos, especially when it comes off posted like a 12 year old girl getting her first period.

I'll let you solve that particular riddle.

I would also like to add, that no one, NO ONE has ever been as smart or correct about football in any capacity the way the Reerun is every day of the week.

Mav 11-18-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 11124672)

unfortunately, my first interaction with a bronco fan, was with some turd named knowmo.

Kind of ruined it for me.

Red Dawg 11-18-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 11124690)
I have no problem with Bronco fans, per se. They're generally good posters here and I even consider VailPass a friend. My problem lies with those who call themselves Chiefs fans and still want to suck the dick of anyone associated with the Broncos, especially when it comes off posted like a 12 year old girl getting her first period.

I'll let you solve that particular riddle.

I would also like to add, that no one, NO ONE has ever been as smart or correct about football in any capacity the way the Reerun is every day of the week.

Suck off a Donkey fan?

lewdog 11-18-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 11124686)
lewdog, tells us how you became a Michigan State fan and a Chiefs fan. Just curious.

Ok.

Born and raised in Montana. Dad was raised in KC and die hard Chiefs/Royals, grandparents were Chiefs season ticket holders in the 60's too. No Montana teams, so chose old man's teams.

Mom is from Detroit. Her and most of my relatives on that side are all Michigan State grads. Choose MSU for basketball. No ****ing way I was choosing my old man's college team as he is a KSU grad and I always gave him shit for wearing purple anyway. ROFL

I went to Montana for school and thus follow FCS subdivision football. Thus a Montana Grizzlies football fan. Never chose a FBS college football team.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-18-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 11124708)
Suck off a Donkey fan?

Pass is good people, but I don't think he swings that way.

Gonzo 11-18-2014 07:41 PM

Holy shit guys, guess what?

Seattle beat Denver again.

Easy 6 11-18-2014 07:59 PM

I peeked in at "the chiefs suck" thread at orangemane today, and I was so pissed off at the garbage they were spewing that I forgot to log in and tell them that Seattle had just gone up 28-0 on their boys.

Reerun_KC 11-18-2014 08:06 PM

**** Seattle. How about this franchise man the **** up for a change and beat Denver.

I am sick of the Chiefs being Denver's bitch.

Enough. Put up or STFU Chiefs.

Easy 6 11-18-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11124781)
**** Seattle. How about this franchise man the **** up for a change and beat Denver.

I am sick of the Chiefs being Denver's bitch.

Enough. Put up or STFU Chiefs.

100% this, a statement needs to be made at Arrowhead in 2 weeks.