ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Official 2014 Training Camp/Preseason Mega-thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285137)

saphojunkie 07-24-2014 09:58 AM

Didn't say he had an accent. Just said he spoke french. Shit, he could read the instructions for using dandruff shampoo in French and some UMKC 20 year old on a fake ID at The Gran Faloon will get so wet Brush Creek turns into the Nile.

pugsnotdrugs19 07-24-2014 10:12 AM

More than anything... let's pray for no injuries. Not only for the Chiefs but the rest of the league.

Dante84 07-24-2014 10:39 AM

weirdo

Titty Meat 07-24-2014 10:46 AM

Camp breaks early this year?

saphojunkie 07-24-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 10764200)
More than anything... let's pray for no injuries. Not only for the Chiefs but the rest of the league.

Wut

Shekelsteinberg 07-24-2014 01:30 PM

I have been trying to distract myself from football since the playoff disaster, but I cannot any longer. Preseason is right around the corner.

lcarus 07-24-2014 01:34 PM

Do any of our training camp/preseason favs ever work out?

penbrook 07-24-2014 01:34 PM

Jamaal's contract has only 6 and 7 mil cap hit in '16 and '17, with NO dead money

Jamaal really is a team guy and cares about his legacy more than money.

http://overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=J...RB&Team=Chiefs

Dunerdr 07-24-2014 01:39 PM

Soo is anything happening yet or we just have 13 pages of hopes.

penbrook 07-24-2014 01:54 PM

Practice starts in a half an hour

lcarus 07-24-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 10764707)
Soo is anything happening yet or we just have 13 pages of hopes.

I changed my settings to 80 posts per page so it only seems like 3 pages of hopes. Makes it feel a lot better when we completely shit the bed.

rico 07-24-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10764171)
It's fake French, though. The French Canadian dialect is far more nasally and annoying.

It's like someone who's really into British accents. A woman might go out with someone on a blind date who she learns is from England, so she gets all excited. When he shows up he's got the worst ****ing Cockney accent that's so bad she stabs her ears repeatedly with her salad fork.

What do you think of the accents in Wiscaaaaansin? I went to college with a lot of Wisconsin people...their accents are unique. The way they enunciate their O's, A's and R's is pretty funny.

My roommate my Sophomore year dated a Wisconsin chick. I remember cracking up one night because when I asked what they were gonna be up to, she replied, "in a couple hours we are going to go to the pumpkin patch dance." However, with the way she said it, it sounded like, "in a cawpull uff owas, wheel going tull gull tew the punkin pee-atch dee-ance."

pugsnotdrugs19 07-24-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 10764693)
Jamaal's contract has only 6 and 7 mil cap hit in '16 and '17, with NO dead money

Jamaal really is a team guy and cares about his legacy more than money.

http://overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=J...RB&Team=Chiefs

Awesome stuff. Too bad Alex can't be like Tom Brady and take 9 mil a year to help his team win. Honestly, if Jamaal and Alex were combining for a 15 million dollar hit, we would always be stacked.

penguinz 07-24-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 10764830)
Awesome stuff. Too bad Alex can't be like Tom Brady and take 9 mil a year to help his team win. Honestly, if Jamaal and Alex were combining for a 15 million dollar hit, we would always be stacked.

Your and idiot.

RealSNR 07-24-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10764812)
What do you think of the accents in Wiscaaaaansin? I went to college with a lot of Wisconsin people...their accents are unique. The way they enunciate their O's, A's and R's is pretty funny.

My roommate my Sophomore year dated a Wisconsin chick. I remember cracking up one night because when I asked what they were gonna be up to, she replied, "in a couple hours we are going to go to the pumpkin patch dance." However, with the way she said it, it sounded like, "in a cawpull uff owas, wheel going tull gull tew the punkin pee-atch dee-ance."

I think it's hideous. It's a dialect of screeches.

I also don't appreciate their cute little "bubblers". Go **** yourselves. The attachment to a brand that went extinct DECADES ago is the most reeruned thing ever.

Yeah, you may have learned "bubbler" as a kid. Well, it's time to grow up as an adult and join the 21st century. Words are used to express meaning. They are not meant to be patriotic calls to the childhood experiences in a particular local area. When the rest of the world doesn't know what the **** you're talking about, it's time to stop saying that word and replace it with "water fountain". It's really not that ****ing hard.