ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games The Last of Us (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273501)

aturnis 07-12-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9807237)
Ya I tried hitting him with a molotov and standing by the generator the whole time...big mistake. I'm playing later so we will see how it goes

Molotov's are crucial for the big mama... Hit her with one, then try to use your rifle to headshot her from a distance. At the generator scene, there is a staircase that leads to an upper level which has a spit you can jump down from. Run, shoot, and when she gets too close, jump down and circle back around. Shotgun works well too, but pits you in a bad spot proximity wise.

Mother****erJones 07-12-2013 02:13 PM

What I need to know is if I plant a bomb by me will it hurt me? I want to protect myself while I try to shoot that big c*nt

Mother****erJones 07-12-2013 06:49 PM

Ok...phew! Beat that after dying about 10 times. The issue I had was sometimes the big bitch would come first and others the infected ran at you. So I got it when the big bitch came first. Shot the fire extinguisher then molotov. Then shotgun I killed the infected and clickers. Then ran and hid and let the big bastard go upstairs. I hit him with the nail bomb and about 6 shotgun shells. All for only a nail bomb after beating him...****! lol that was hard as hell and intense.

CanadianChief 07-13-2013 03:33 PM

Finished Survivor mode last night. Damn hospital was a pain in the ass.

Mother****erJones 07-13-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9807366)
Molotov's are crucial for the big mama... Hit her with one, then try to use your rifle to headshot her from a distance. At the generator scene, there is a staircase that leads to an upper level which has a spit you can jump down from. Run, shoot, and when she gets too close, jump down and circle back around. Shotgun works well too, but pits you in a bad spot proximity wise.

It was too hard to head shot IMO with the darkness. I hit her with a couple shotgun shells and let her walk up stairs then hit with a nail bomb and few shotgun shells

L.A. Chieffan 07-13-2013 09:11 PM

MP

007 07-15-2013 01:16 AM

Oh man, I actually took a deep breath when I saw the re-bar on the ground. JFC

007 07-15-2013 03:58 PM

Stuck at the point when
Spoiler!

What did you guys do?

aturnis 07-15-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9813935)
Stuck at the point when
Spoiler!

What did you guys do?

Not sure I understand the part you're at...

007 07-15-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9814143)
Not sure I understand the part you're at...

it is the part where you are running around that strange town in a freezing blizzard. I am sneaking around an old torn up restaurant

QuikSsurfer 07-15-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9814221)
it is the part where you are running around that strange town in a freezing blizzard. I am sneaking around an old torn up restaurant

just keep moving around and hiding.. you need to sneak up on him 4 or 5 times. I believe I had to do this one twice. Just stay stealthy.

007 07-15-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9814338)
just keep moving around and hiding.. you need to sneak up on him 4 or 5 times. I believe I had to do this one twice. Just stay stealthy.

what is driving me nuts is all that damn broken glass on the floor. Also, 4-5 ****ing times? Are you serious? damn

aturnis 07-15-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9814474)
what is driving me nuts is all that damn broken glass on the floor. Also, 4-5 ****ing times? Are you serious? damn

It's not terrible, but he's right. Stay stealthy. If he spots you, run and hide again.

I think once you've hit him a couple times, you get a checkpoint.

MMXcalibur 07-16-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9755071)
I've tried hard to get into the game, but I have dizziness and headaches when I play a game that turns around alot. It's why I can't play First Person Shooters....

For the life of me, I just cannot get into this game. Dizziness aside, there are times I genuinely want to sit down and try to get through the game because of how great I hear it is, but....I just can't get into it. No idea why, but I may be the only person in the world that's going to turn in their copy of Last of Us because of boredom. I'll play for five to ten minutes and just find myself looking for other things to do.

Man, I suck.

Mother****erJones 07-16-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9814713)
For the life of me, I just cannot get into this game. Dizziness aside, there are times I genuinely want to sit down and try to get through the game because of how great I hear it is, but....I just can't get into it. No idea why, but I may be the only person in the world that's going to turn in their copy of Last of Us because of boredom. I'll play for five to ten minutes and just find myself looking for other things to do.

Man, I suck.

ROFL it's awesome man. I love the ****ing game