ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Let's hear it for the Mods (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272143)

KC native 04-16-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592474)
Hey, congratulations, douche, you made the Not-So-Sweet 16 by default! :clap:

OH NOEZZZZZSSZSZ WHATEVER WILL I DO WITH MYSELF

ROFL I live in your simple and petty head.

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592501)
OH NOEZZZZZSSZSZ WHATEVER WILL I DO WITH MYSELF

ROFL I live in your simple and petty head.

Cool. While you're in there, mow the yard and clean the bathrooms.

KC native 04-16-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592524)
Cool. While you're in there, mow the yard and clean the bathrooms.

Awesome. I've now gotten you to be a racist piece of shit in the lounge. How does it feel to be worked over so thoroughly?

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592491)
I know this is hard for you to comprehend but I don't need your or the planet's validation or belief. You, OTOH, crave the e validation of the planet.

Pathetic fat man is pathetic.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...LFXlFkYnnivyAL

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592533)
Awesome. I've now gotten you to be a racist piece of shit in the lounge. How does it feel to be worked over so thoroughly?

I'm just exposing you as a vile piece of shit, and you're doing all the work.

For minimum wage, too! LMAO

Dave Lane 04-16-2013 02:14 PM

Just a quick question is this one of the Douche of the Year quarter final debates going on in here? Cuz it sure seems like it.

Thanks and bye.

KC native 04-16-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592540)
I'm just exposing you as a vile piece of shit, and you're doing all the work.

For minimum wage, too! LMAO

ROFL

You are a delusional person.

Frazod 04-16-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9592548)
Just a quick question is this one of the Douche of the Year quarter final debates going on in here? Cuz it sure seems like it.

Thanks and bye.

Much like Bl4ckmon and Hootie, native appears to be actively campaigning.

Otter 04-16-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9592015)
Posts like this is why at some point in time, I'm going to be forced to feed you to a grizzly bear. :hmmm:

http://vogeltalksrving.com/wp-conten...r_full_600.gif

If I don't gravel your ass who will you big scary Montana prick? :toast:

Hootie 04-16-2013 03:29 PM

there is no excuse for a guy that was posting images like that...it is very annoying

and he had been warned

and banned for it

he was obviously doing it to be re-banned...this was a no-brainer

RNR 04-16-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592425)
Not raining on my parade. My kid's intellectual abilities are not in doubt (he reads at a 5th grade level and is in 1st grade. Also he is on an individualized curriculum because he is past everyone in his class). He is not allowed to slack off even if he already knows something. His work is expeced to be done completely and nicely. He is expected to bring home nothing but A level work. If he doesn't accomplish those tasks to my and his mother's expectations then he is punished (no tv, no video games)

Thanks for your fake concern and lame attempt at trolling but we are doing a fine job in raising him. I don't need CP for parenting advice. I come to CP for entertainment. So, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you can kindly **** off.

This is Chiefs Planet so if you are trying to impress anyone list your kids 40 time and how far he can throw a football. If it is over 3.5 in the 40 and if he cannot throw a football over 140 yards your kid is just another average Joe~

loochy 04-16-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9592785)
there is no excuse for a guy that was posting images like that...it is very annoying

and he had been warned

and banned for it

he was obviously doing it to be re-banned...this was a no-brainer

not sure if srs

Bearcat 04-16-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9592151)
Huh, so it's one of those unwritten mystery rules that no one but the mods know about. Kinda like if you use the reputation system too much you get buried in the red. Got it.

No, it's one of those unwritten rules that might get you a warning the first time, it'll definitely get you a warning if you do it multiple times and a mod notices (either on his own or by the post being reported), and it'll get you a short ban if you keep doing it after all of your Steve Howe last chances run out. I doubt anyone has ever been banned on a whim for posting a bunch of pics.

He's been banned no fewer than 3 or 4 times for this same offense, as well as a handful of other times for filter bypass, etc. He knows what he's doing, so there's no point in white-knighting... he pushes buttons until he's obnoxious enough that people report him, forces the mods to take notice, gets banned for a week or 2, then the process repeats itself for 3-4 months.

The bans have never been permanent, because the offenses don't really warrant it. We're just rebooting him.

Johnny Vegas 04-16-2013 04:37 PM

liberals get their way everytime. Apparently 2 posts in a 1000+ post thread is abuse. comical

lcarus 04-16-2013 05:01 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

What am I applauding the mods for again? :hmmm: