ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Len Dawson interviews Pioli... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266141)

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2012 06:15 PM

We must break them.

DaneMcCloud 11-04-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9083812)
I'm just sayin, these guys still don't get it.

It doesn't matter if the PR department, Pioli, Crennel, etc. don't "get it". They probably don't and never will until they're fired.

That won't stop the Hunt family from firing everyone. Their family name is being dragged through the mud. Even the NFL Network commentators and hosts are slamming the Chiefs. The NFL Network.

They're goners.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2012 06:17 PM

Does Hunt's ego outweigh his pocketbook? You bet your ass it does.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2012 06:18 PM

Pioli has control of PR obviously.

So he is using it to look good for his next gig.

Although why the **** he'd wear sweatpants to accomplish that is a mystery.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2012 06:19 PM

Clark could have easily retained Carl and Herm after 08 because the team had made a little bit of progress. They could have rolled with Thigpen and the pistol and Gailey.

He didn't. He saw a fruitless endeavor in doing so and made the move.

stonedstooge 11-04-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9083834)

He's probably mimicking Haley from last year. Why, I'm not sure.

007 11-04-2012 06:20 PM

Because he thinks we are all sweatpant wearing rednecks. He's trying to appeal that he is one of us.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9080578)
I really wish Len would say something like, "Sometimes I wish I still had prostate cancer so I could take my mind off the pain of watching you take a giant shit on the team I've stood by for years."

LMAO

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9083843)
He's probably mimicking Haley from last year. Why, I'm not sure.

Here's the answer boys:

The fat **** thinks he's an athlete and a coach too. He used to play, and he thinks it best to call on the starting lineup too.

Seriously, **** this guy.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2012 06:22 PM

He was an OL coach.

gblowfish 11-04-2012 06:25 PM

If we were to, by some miracle, beat Denver at home, Pioli would not be fired. He's betting on a game like the Green Bay win last year to take the heat off. They don't expect to win at Pittsburgh. But they expect two wins or more at home before the year ends. You can bet your ass that's what Pioli is telling Chunt. "Be patient, the year's only halfway done, etc etc etc".....

1ChiefsDan 11-04-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

All goes back to one of the comments in the earlier interviews. Fans just see him as an uptight, suit and tie wearing ass. He is trying to look like a "normal" guy. He can die in an aids fire.:grr:

RealSNR 11-04-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9083861)
He was an OL coach.

And that experience as a coach hasn't really prepared him successfully for scouting offensive linemen.

Sure, Asamoah looks good most of the time. Hudson looked promising for the short time he was healthy. Allen and Stephenson suck giant cock, but they're also rookies. If he were this grandmaster OL guru scout, you'd think he'd be able to track down the greatest coach, scheme, and players and build a legacy of fatties greater than the Vermeil offensive line.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9083861)
He was an OL coach.

I thought he was a D-lineman in college? One would certainly ****ing think so based on his drafting...

stonedstooge 11-04-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9083871)
If we were to, by some miracle, beat Denver at home, Pioli would not be fired. He's betting on a game like the Green Bay win last year to take the heat off. They don't expect to win at Pittsburgh. But they expect two win a couple more at home before the year ends. You can bet your ass that's what Pioli is telling Chunt. "Be patient, the year's only halfway done, etc etc etc".....

I worry that Chunt feels that way too. A couple of wins and the pressure will disappear

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9083871)
If we were to, by some miracle, beat Denver at home, Pioli would not be fired. He's betting on a game like the Green Bay win last year to take the heat off. They don't expect to win at Pittsburgh. But they expect two wins or more at home before the year ends. You can bet your ass that's what Pioli is telling Chunt. "Be patient, the year's only halfway done, etc etc etc".....

LMAO Thanks, George.