ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Justice League hopes to follow the Avengers success (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260276)

Luke Warm 09-02-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8872158)
Superman would ruin everything because he's basically a GOD and that's why he's not interesting.

Kryptonite and magic are his weaknesses.

Mr. Laz 09-02-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Warm (Post 8872338)
Kryptonite and magic are his weaknesses.

yes, but you can only play those cards so many times.

kaplin42 09-02-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8872098)
IronMan would kill batman in about 3 seconds, his toys are far more powerful and he is far smarter. Of course Flash would do the same to Cap in about .0000000000003 secs.

I think people are just basing it on the fact that it would be an even match with Cap and Batman.

You don't think Batman would have something in that nifty belt to take down IM, say an EMP?

Doesn't Bats have a plan to take down every member of the JL if the need arises?

Mr. Laz 09-02-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 8872614)
You don't think Batman would have something in that nifty belt to take down IM, say an EMP?

Doesn't Bats have a plan to take down every member of the JL if the need arises?

Super EMP shielding FTW!!!

:)

Luke Warm 09-02-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Yea he does. I'm sure they came from a "Contingency Plan Developer" gadget in his belt.

AustinChief 09-02-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

EMPs don't affect the current IronMan armor. Batman would be totally outclassed versus IM.

Luke Warm 09-02-2012 08:15 PM

They need to make a Batman vs Spiderman comic one day. That's my dream fight in comics. They had a very brief "fight" in a crossover. It was just 2 panels, one threw the other but he landed on his feet. That was it cuz then they teamed up. Me and my best friend have had this convo many times. He thinks Batbitch would win and I got Spidey.

This fight is best summed up in YouTube video titled "Death Battle Batman vs Spiderman ScrewAttack"

Luke Warm 09-02-2012 08:17 PM

By the way those Death Battle videos on YouTube by ScrewAttack are awesome. They break down the fighters and then you get to see the battle.

Other fights they've covered....Kratos vs Spawn, Link vs Cloud, Mario vs Sonic, Master Chief vs Doomguy, and a couple others.

ThaVirus 09-02-2012 09:32 PM

Those Screw Attack videos are extremely entertaining.

Also, Spider-Man would wreck Batman. He's farrrrrrrr stronger, faster, and more agile while being every bit as smart. Plus his spider sense pretty much nullifys Bats' stealth and gadgets.

A pissed off Spider-Man would punch through his head like a watermelon.

Luke Warm 09-03-2012 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8873430)
Those Screw Attack videos are extremely entertaining.

Also, Spider-Man would wreck Batman. He's farrrrrrrr stronger, faster, and more agile while being every bit as smart. Plus his spider sense pretty much nullifys Bats' stealth and gadgets.

A pissed off Spider-Man would punch through his head like a watermelon.

This. I'd rep you for this but I don't have that ability yet. How long do new people here have to wait for that and to start threads and stuff like that?

Chiefspants 09-03-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Warm (Post 8873629)
This. I'd rep you for this but I don't have that ability yet. How long do new people here have to wait for that and to start threads and stuff like that?

Whose mult are you again?

Luke Warm 09-03-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 8875491)
Whose mult are you again?

No ones. Why does everyone think I'm a mult or troll? I was a lurker here for about two years and finally joined a few weeks ago.

Luke Warm 09-04-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Warm (Post 8873629)

I'm assuming a mod saw this and granted me these things because I am able to do them all so thank you to whoever it was.

Now can my name please be changed back to Stone Cold.

whoman69 09-04-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Warm (Post 8876173)
I'm assuming a mod saw this and granted me these things because I am able to do them all so thank you to whoever it was.

Now can my name please be changed back to Stone Cold.

Granting rep when you have a negative rep won't have much effect.

Luke Warm 09-04-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8877120)
Granting rep when you have a negative rep won't have much effect.

Oh ok. Did not know that. Well my intentions were good.