ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs DE Allen Bailey Miami (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244572)

J Diddy 11-04-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9082088)
No, it's coaching. Players follow a lead. Romeo can't get any tenacity, heart or discipline from his players. Players who we've seen all these qualities from in the past. Romeo is not a head coach, plain and simple.

I would have to agree. Hailey, vermeil, and herm at least got something from most of their players. Romeo has them coasting.

rabblerouser 11-04-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9082088)
No, it's coaching. Players follow a lead. Romeo can't get any tenacity, heart or discipline from his players. Players who we've seen all these qualities from in the past. Romeo is not a head coach, plain and simple.

dude, this team is such a classic 'chicken-or-the-egg' dilemna. I'm so shellshocked, but I know you're right. RAC was a terrible coach in Cleveland, and he's ****ing terrible here. Pioli could've traded up for Andrew Luck and he would look like shit right now, because this team is in such unorganized disarray...

it's stunning, the amount of epic fail from the top to bottom of the organization.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9082144)
I would have to agree. Hailey, vermeil, and herm at least got something from most of their players. Romeo has them coasting.

It's true.

The difference in talent between this team and the 2-14 is unparralled - this team has WAY more top-end talent...and may not match the 2008 record.

Haley told Brian Waters he could 'win 2 games with guys off the street', and I think he meant it....

I don't think RAC can win 2 games this year, period.

aturnis 11-04-2012 03:13 PM

Remember early in the offseason when Romeo changed the schedule? Said it was "inefficient" and guys didn’t know where to be. Now they have the same schedule every day...

I'm thinking that Haley custom tailored practices and classroom sessions notnonly to the team, but to the player. What they NEEDED to work on, they did. Players struggling with their assignments in the running game one week might spend more time focusing on that with a coach the next week.

Romeo's "one size fits all", everyone knows where they need to be approach isn't working. I think that is a large part of things, along with lack of discipline and direction.

Red Beans 11-04-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9083160)

Romeo's "one size fits all", everyone knows where they need to be approach isn't working. I think that is a large part of things, along with lack of discipline and direction.

Romeo's used to one size fits all clothing, and clearly that passion has translated over to coaching the team...

Saccopoo 11-04-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9082537)
dude, this team is such a classic 'chicken-or-the-egg' dilemna. I'm so shellshocked, but I know you're right. RAC was a terrible coach in Cleveland, and he's ****ing terrible here. Pioli could've traded up for Andrew Luck and he would look like shit right now, because this team is in such unorganized disarray...

And there it is.

Truth.

Imagine RAC and Daboll "coaching up" Luck.

I don't want these guys around whoever we draft as our QB in the first round in 2013. (And I'm telling you right now, the pressure to draft a first round QB is immense for the Chiefs. You see the factoids about the lack of a 1st round QB for the Chiefs since whenever every single game. The fan base demands it. Hunt will lose thousands of seats if he doesn't, and stands to gain thousands of seats if he does.)

I personally think Geno Smith has the biggest upside of any QB in the 2013 draft, but at this point, I really don't care if it's Barkley, Wilson or whoever. It's got to happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7606910)
This pick just screams Egoli.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Pioli just JIHP'd