ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

Phobia 06-23-2007 12:46 AM

I've decided that I know far too much about your sex-life, Luv. Please .... tell me more.

Frankie 06-23-2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
When you consider the whole mooo and endelt thing, yes.

But when you consider that you've only actually done it 7 times, definitely not.

Endelt thing?!.... Oh please do tell.

luv 06-23-2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

But when you consider that you've only actually done it 7 times, definitely not.

I didn't sleep with Moooo on the first or second date. ENDelt was an obvious drunken mistake.

Hammock Parties 06-23-2007 12:47 AM

Man...torrid.

Frankie 06-23-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I didn't sleep with Moooo on the first or second date. ENDelt was an obvious drunken mistake.

Isn't Endelt spoken for?... I'm sooo confused!

Phobia 06-23-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

I think that when somebody flies hundreds of miles to see you, you can save the whole "nice wholesome girl" thing for somebody else. If you like him and you guys have a nice time, let your hair down.

luv 06-23-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

I think that when somebody flies hundreds of miles to see you, you can save the whole "nice wholesome girl" thing for somebody else. If you like him and you guys have a nice time, let your hair down.

If that's all he flew here for, the he can fly his ass elsewhere. Don't think I won't let him know that if it comes down to it tomorrow.

Phobia 06-23-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
If that's all he flew here for, the he can fly his ass elsewhere. Don't think I won't let him know that if it comes down to it tomorrow.

Please. He's a dude. Of course that's what he's flying down for. He's gonna be on his very best behavior and say all the right things to you. You'll both have a nice time and end up in the sack. What's wrong with consenting adults participating in a little hanky panky? You're a grown woman. It's okay.

Ebolapox 06-23-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

so not only did she give it up to m0000, but brian as well??

goddamn... I'm out of the loop information wise I guess

Dunit35 06-23-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Please. He's a dude. Of course that's what he's flying down for. He's gonna be on his very best behavior and say all the right things to you. You'll both have a nice time and end up in the sack. What's wrong with consenting adults participating in a little hanky panky? You're a grown woman. It's okay.

Where protection though...

Halfcan 06-23-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs

now that is funny

SPchief 06-23-2007 01:02 AM

This thread has hall of classics written all over it.

Hammock Parties 06-23-2007 01:03 AM

I'd recommend not ****ing him just yet. Who knows what VD he could have.

Halfcan 06-23-2007 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Nothing wrong with doing it on the first date??

Phobia 06-23-2007 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
I'd recommend not ****ing him just yet. Who knows what VD he could have.

Dude is flying 500 miles. If he were at risk for VD, he'd be dating one of the 3,000,000 ladies in Chicago. I'm guessing he hasn't had a taste since his divorce.