ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The state of the Kansas City Chiefs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267254)

Lprechaun 12-01-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9168744)
A win isn't going to make them feel better.

NOTHING is going to make them feel better.

And if a win makes the fans feel better...well then SHAME on those fans.

Does that high horse shit the same crap you spew?
On one hand you say this isnt about football, and in one fail swoop talk about how fans rallying around their team after a tragedy would like a win for the teams sake.
So tell me again how we are supposed to seperate the two if you demand it and yet cant? :banghead:

Spott 12-01-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9168047)
We will be in a distinct minority on this board but I don't think so off of it.

I'm pretty sure you'll be in a minority anywhere being a Raider fan rooting for the Chiefs tomorrow.

siberian khatru 12-01-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9168747)
If Pioli leaves, it will be on his terms.

It would not surprise me at all to see the guy step away from football completely after this. I know I probably would.

This is just unfathomable.

Numerous testimonies that Pioli treats people like shit.

I've wondered if something like this would make him re-evaluate his life.

Frankie 12-01-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9168006)
hopefully pioli & crennel step down after this morning

Why should they? If this were a presidential race their poll numbers would shoot up dramatically. Sympathy votes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9168681)
still need to fire Pioli and draft Geno Smith. Nothing has changed.

back to business.

Depending on the postseason and the combines, the Manti Te'o scenario might yet come to pass now. If he's really top pick material and not a creation of the media hype of Notre Dame, I can't see how the Chiefs would pass on him.

This means Wilson or Glennon might be our round 2 pick.

Nightfyre 12-01-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9168772)
Depending on the postseason and the combines, the Manti Te'o scenario might yet come to pass now. If he's really top pick material and not a creation of the media hype of Notre Dame, I can't see how the Chiefs would pass on him.

This means Wilson or Glennon might be our round 2 pick.

It's pretty ****ing simple. The Chiefs pass on him because they need to draft the best quarterback available. An inside-linebacker simply isn't worth the number one pick.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprechaun (Post 9168761)
On one hand you say this isnt about football, and in one fail swoop talk about how fans rallying around their team after a tragedy would like a win for the teams sake.
So tell me again how we are supposed to seperate the two if you demand it and yet cant? :banghead:

Sorry but none of that makes any sense.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9168771)
Numerous testimonies that Pioli treats people like shit.

I've wondered if something like this would make him re-evaluate his life.

Would it surprise you?

Incidents like this tend to be "life altering".

Lprechaun 12-01-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9168784)
Sorry but none of that makes any sense.

I can see how comprehension eludes you

htismaqe 12-01-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprechaun (Post 9168789)
I can see how comprehension eludes you

No, I'm being serious. The second sentence seems to be lacking a word or something. It simply doesn't make sense.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 05:25 PM

And just to be clear, I'm not suggesting that fans don't have a right to want a win. I'm not even suggesting that it's wrong to want a win.

I just don't understand how a win could possibly make anybody here feel better.

EDIT: Aha, I see it now - "the shame on" comment. Poor choice of words on my part. Not my place to judge.

Lprechaun 12-01-2012 05:29 PM

The only thing that would make any fans feel better is realizing where the problem with this organization lies and remove it. Belcher just happens to be the next bad thing in a string of bad things. If fans were smart enough to pull it off I would tell all ticket holders to converge on wherever the poor little kid is and bring any sort of gift, food, clothes, money, etc they could and then go to the stadium and cheer the players who are there just to help them through it.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprechaun (Post 9168809)
The only thing that would make any fans feel better is realizing where the problem with this organization lies and remove it. Belcher just happens to be the next bad thing in a string of bad things. If fans were smart enough to pull it off I would tell all ticket holders to converge on wherever the poor little kid is and bring any sort of gift, food, clothes, money, etc they could and then go to the stadium and cheer the players who are there just to help them through it.

I do like this idea...

BossChief 12-01-2012 06:24 PM

The team should have already starred a fund for the child that they would promote during games both in the stadium and during the television broadcast.

whoman69 12-01-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9168689)
Yes, but this certainly makes it difficult for Clark to pull the trigger.

Yeah, its too soon for that one.

NJChiefsFan 12-01-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprechaun (Post 9168761)

I believe he is saying the opposite of this.